Create Account

Poll: Who is the league's most valuable player for S17?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Chris Partlow
0%
0 0%
Darian Scherbluk
0%
0 0%
Chris McZehrl
0%
0 0%
David Winter
0%
0 0%
Mike Verminski
0%
0 0%
Benjamin Wong
0%
0 0%
Kari Barkov
0%
0 0%
Lance Uppercut
0%
0 0%
Azriel Stryfe
0%
0 0%
Jermaine Tennyson
0%
0 0%
CJ James
0%
0 0%
Cole Reinhart
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

S17 Sarmad Khan Voting

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Apr 29 2014, 06:40 PM
Without Verm we would of missed the play-offs with how we started, the amount of games I remember being outshot by something like 35-15 at the begging of the year is unreal.

If getting a none play-off team into first place doesn't scream MVP, I don't know what does.
I agree Verm played absolutely fantastic.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Apr 29 2014, 03:47 PM
MVP should not come from a non-playoff team.

The right answer is Verm

Tell that to Mario Lemieux

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Apr 29 2014, 04:47 PM
MVP should not come from a non-playoff team.

The right answer is Verm

this this and this

Also, Verm has had good stats for awhile and Calgary is a consistent contender. It weakens the argument if Calgary has several MVP candidates this year (Barkov)

Just my opinion though Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Duey722@Apr 29 2014, 05:45 PM
Also, Verm has had good stats for awhile and Calgary is a consistent contender. It weakens the argument if Calgary has several MVP candidates this year (Barkov)

so what you are trying to say is, Partlow

McZehl!

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

how the fuck does Scherbluk have 0 votes and other guys (wont name names) have votes

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Apr 29 2014, 04:47 PM

so what you are trying to say is, Partlow

Lead league and I'd have voted for ya Tongue

Almost did anyway, but McZ had a double digit lead in pts, if if had been just a few, might have swayed my vote.

Anyway, congrats on Stevens! Cheers
(And if you don't win, I'm done with this league)

Quote:Originally posted by Duey722@Apr 29 2014, 05:51 PM

Lead league and I'd have voted for ya  Tongue

Almost did anyway, but McZ had a double digit lead in pts, if if had been just a few, might have swayed my vote.

Anyway, congrats on Stevens! Cheers
thank you.
you are still #1 <3

Quote:Originally posted by Duey722@Apr 29 2014, 05:45 PM

Kinda like how missing the playoffs weakens the argument for McZerhl

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

I'll never understand why we put more than one person from the same team on here. How can you be the MVP of the league if you aren't even the MVP of your team?

Verm GOAT

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Apr 29 2014, 05:16 PM
I'll never understand why we put more than one person from the same team on here. How can you be the MVP of the league if you aren't even the MVP of your team?

Exactly

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Apr 29 2014, 05:08 PM

Kinda like how missing the playoffs weakens the argument for McZerhl

Again, ask Mario Lemieux Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Apr 29 2014, 06:16 PM

There were teams I didn't see having a candidate worthy of a nomination for the most valuable player in the league. So I chose other very deserving guys who you could argue are the most valuable player on their team and possibly the league. Not everything is black and white, your opinion isn't the only one. Just because you think someone is the most valuable on their team doesn't mean someone else thinks the same. And you're really splitting hairs anyways when you're worked up enough to complain about leaving out guys that will finish last in the voting...in reality I could cut it down to 3-5 nominees or have 1 from each team and we'd get the same result all 3 ways...but this is the way we've done it throughout our league's long history so I see absolutely no reason to change it. Reward the deserving, don't give people an undeserved nomination based on a technicality.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]