Create Account

S23 Call Ups and Send Downs

Panthers send down:

Toms Berkis -D to Knights

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Rage send down:

Andre Martushev Falcons
Stacker Pentecoste :crows:

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Rage also send down:
Steven Esposito :force:

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Dragons also send down Jordan Uptuck to Whalers

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Mike Abell and Ausy Willison To VAN

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Blizzard send down Alexei Smirnov to STL (still at/under 350 TPE applied, approved by Commishes)

So no more 6 game limit? Or is this a special case

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@May 6 2015, 09:13 PM
So no more 6 game limit? Or is this a special case

The 6-game limit refers to the amount of time before a player is updated in the SHL. Smirnov was updated but is still only at 350 TPE applied, so he can still be sent down. This would be the same for any player in the future as well.

Ok, thought the rule meant as soon as they break 6 games they are no longer eligible for smjhl, thanks

Confused. It says specifically if more than 6 games they cant be sent down.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=35727

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

It's confusing, but it says that after 6 games they will be updated and THEREFORE won't be able to play in the SMJHL, because it's referencing the previous line about the player being over 350 TPE. If they're not over 350 TPE, I think they can still be sent down.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Oh so there never really was a limit unless they broke 350 then. Gotcha.

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@May 6 2015, 10:06 PM
Oh so there never really was a limit unless they broke 350 then. Gotcha.
That's how I'm reading the rule, at least...

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

I think some clarification on the rule should be written, as there could be more GMs confused on this other than Bojo and myself

Yeah I feel like that last bullet needs to be cleared up a little. I was also under the impression that the trade deadline was also the last date before you could decide on sending down or calling up, but it mentions something about playoffs, too.