Create Account

Colorado GM Announces Co

Quote:Originally posted by jjaybs@Mar 31 2017, 10:13 AM

breaking news: considerate = soft. who knew!!
Smile) lmao that's not considerate that's retarded

If someone wants to be called by a different pronoun than I called them that's fine. Tell me idgaf

A team that has to make sure that they hurt absolutely no ones feeling for even a second, to even go so far as to make sure someone doesn't get called a dude when they're a chick. That's a waste of time, it's soft, it's not something I wanna be a part of. I doubt I would've gotten hired all things considered over the last couple days, but I definitey would not have wanted this job lmao

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Mar 31 2017, 04:15 PM

Smile) lmao that's not considerate that's retarded

If someone wants to be called by a different pronoun than I called them that's fine. Tell me idgaf

A team that has to make sure that they hurt absolutely no ones feeling for even a second, to even go so far as to make sure someone doesn't get called a dude when they're a chick. That's a waste of time, it's soft, it's not something I wanna be a part of. I doubt I would've gotten hired all things considered over the last couple days, but I definitey would not have wanted this job lmao

aw, im heartbroken. here i would have loved to have you on board, im sure you would have been a great introduction to the site for new players

[Image: 57817_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by jjaybs@Mar 31 2017, 10:17 AM

aw, im heartbroken. here i would have loved to have you on board, im sure you would have been a great introduction to the site for new players
like i said, i know i wouldnt have gotten the job. Just defending myself from guys like joe who expect me to show up in this thread

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Mar 31 2017, 11:53 AM
Thanks guys. Thanks <a href='index.php?showuser=2104' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>jjaybs</a>. I'm excited to finally get my chance at GM'ing on the SHL. Being part of a team that's (fictionally) from my home state is also pretty damn cool. I hope to help bring a great atmosphere, lots of knowledge and most importantly dedication to the Colorado Mammoth. The team has tons of potential and a lot of great members. I'm lucky to have landed on a team with a great GM, great cast and bright future.

Let's go get it!
Congrats!

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Mar 31 2017, 09:53 AM
I'm going to miss the constant "I'll never get a GM position, woe is me" posts every time someone else got a GM job over him. :lol:

Congrats babe.

*sits back and waits for kit*
bruh watch ur baits ill play in buffalo

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Mar 31 2017, 12:12 PM
Any team that sends out a pronouns spreadsheet is way too fuckin soft
do I really want to know Hmm

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Quote:Originally posted by enigmatic@Mar 31 2017, 10:23 AM

do I really want to know Hmm
not much else to know than that

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by jjaybs@Mar 31 2017, 01:11 PM

hey <a href='index.php?showuser=2101' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Jenny</a>, KEL no longer the softest team in SMJHL, congrats

omg what an honour, been waiting my whole life for this

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

and congrats to both jay and incite :-x

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Mar 31 2017, 12:24 PM
not much else to know than that
I'm just not sure I understand.

It's to make sure you don't confuse dudes and chicks on the forum or something?

FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Quote:Originally posted by enigmatic@Mar 31 2017, 10:26 AM

Ya pmuch I'm pretty sure. I didn't think getting called a dude when ur a chick is so triggering Smile)

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Mar 31 2017, 12:27 PM
Ya pmuch I'm pretty sure. I didn't think getting called a dude when ur a chick is so triggering Smile)
Shows you what you know. After years of being called dude or bro, I had to spend several thousand dollars in therapy so I would feel like a woman again.

Quote:Originally posted by enigmatic@Mar 31 2017, 04:26 PM

when akamai took over last season, she made a spreadsheet consisting of names, player names, pronouns, renders, etc, so new guys can learn their teammates. it was really helpful for me coming in as a non-alum, because i didnt know a ton of mammoths. kit is really hung up on us not assuming everyone is a dude, i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:Originally posted by jjaybs@Mar 31 2017, 10:32 AM

when akamai took over last season, she made a spreadsheet consisting of names, player names, pronouns, renders, etc, so new guys can learn their teammates. it was really helpful for me coming in as a non-alum, because i didnt know a ton of mammoths. kit is really hung up on us not assuming everyone is a dude, i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I just don't get why it even needs to be included. Seems silly, and it's soft if u can't handle being called the different gender

I've had 80 year old ladies say oh what a pretty young lady you are. And I was just like haha thanks. I didn't get triggered and freak out. And I don't think anyone's done that on the shl so wats the point

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by Jenny@Mar 31 2017, 04:26 PM
and congrats to both jay and incite :-x

:wub: