Create Account

S61 mPT #1- Heated

I don't think I've been in the SHL long enough to truly have been angry about something. I mean it was unpleasant when people brougth up old drama on my article, but I wasn't angry myself. I think I'd have been angry at how things were handled at the end of my time in Anaheim if I hadn't gone to Nevada. But I like it there so everything is ok again

I got very heated back in like S15-S17 dealing with McZ and his refusal to put his trust in my player. This ultimately led to me leaving, and then winning a Cup in Manhattan.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

the big wanger is the angriest whenever he does not have any of the goods available at the best online store in SHL Kush at SHLKush.com where you can get the best stuff on the market for the lowest prices

use code WANG20 to save 20% on your first order

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

The maddest I ever was on SHL was this one time this dude totally shit in my convertible and then bragged about it on twitter. I tried to call him out on it but he claimed it was just a joke.

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

Eh, I don't really get angry on here. I did get annoyed recently when I agreed to re-sign for three seasons, only to watch a good chunk of the team ask out and reset the rebuild.

38 words.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

i was pretty angry in S43 cup finals cause we got swept by west kendall even though our team was absolutely stacked and should have had an edge. looking back I kind of miss that randomness of simon t, anything could happen if the simon smiled upon you any particular season.

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

I'm still angry that Jay Cue didn't get his big payday after the Hamilton management missed the deadline to post contracts. Cue needs his money and rules should be applied regardless of the team involved

When Switzerland lost WJC Final after dominating it against Finland, it takes definitely some day to recover after it. It was bittersweet ending definitely. Will never forgot.

27 words

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

The angriest I have been on this site is when I scored a hat trick in the S61 preseason within 51 seconds of the first game.. And then the preseason got resimmed. Give me my hatty you cowards. (38 words)

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]

I once got riled up about a sexism controversy, and got in a back in forth with another regarding whether the subject of the controversy should have been judged. I do regret my involvement mainly due to causing myself emotional distress for no apparent change in the thinking of anyone involved. The Thunderdome strikes again.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Well, I mean we gotta talk about that HAM punishment right? I wouldn't say I was angry, as I'm a bit removed from it, but there just seemed like a huge disconnect between the people in charge and running the league and then everyone else.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Probably the time I was suspended and fired from Head Office. I had leaked an HO decision to the offended party who had sent tampering info, and that party leaked it into the media and created an absolute fire storm against head office. I was promptly fired, fined like $10m of my bank, and suspended, etc. etc. for telling the offended party about what happened. I think the league almost had a revolt after the punishment came down. I did leave the site for a bit and went somewhat inactive until Texas brought me back by making me coach.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=74151

The punishment thread in question. It got a little... Interesting

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

This one is sure to end poorly as there have been so many fights and arguments over a simulation hockey league that it's laughable.  For me, it must be the recent penalty handed down on Hamilton for being a little late submitting offers to their draft picks.  It was a huge deal about nothing and only because people are jealous of our success that they got so up in arms about it.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

As a former and reformed ™ forum shithead, the time I was probably the maddest at SHL is when I got traded to Edmonton to Hamilton for Keygan. Nothing against either Ace or Keygan but I wanted to be a big player in Edmonton and that never happened because I got dealt but I prolly deserved it for being an a hole but that's on me. Now I am older and wiser and not a shithead. Gang shit.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Can't say I have really been angry about anything on site, mostly just annoyed by stuff some people have said and how long some people keep arguing for stuff that in the end doesn't really matter much

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me