Create Account

S30 SHL Entry Draft Monday, July 18 @ 8:00pm EST

Quote:Originally posted by Jepox@Jul 18 2016, 08:19 PM

Thanks! You won't regret this!

I've been waiting a long time for this moment :wub:

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage

With the 31st overall pick in the S30 SHL Draft

The Manhattan Rage are thrilled to select:

D - Daryl LAndry!!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Quote:Originally posted by Jepox@Jul 18 2016, 07:19 PM

Thanks! You won't regret this!

welcome!! Wolfpack

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by ADV@Jul 18 2016, 08:17 PM

Oh if only people knew.
Smile)
Idk who he is specifically, but judging by his crybaby demeanor
He's gonna be like the other whiny picks of the last twenty+ seasons. He's going to get one thing said to him that he thinks is too far, cry his ass off the site, go inactive for about 3 months, come back and retire to fuck over Buffalo and claim he's grown up and won't let people get to him anymore. Then someone will tell him how it is again and he'll do it again. That's how people like him work around these parts.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

<div align="center">With the 32nd overall pick, the Texas Renegades are proud to select:

[Image: bsW7Wms.png]

Anatoly Yanovich!!!</div>

I petition that those still here watching the draft, deserve 10 TPE for their dedication to the SHL's future.

[Image: tumblr-mw6pg3sv-H41r5menzo1-500.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jul 18 2016, 08:22 PM

Smile)
He's gonna be like the other whiny picks of the last twenty+ seasons. He's going to get one thing said to him that he thinks is too far, cry his ass off the site, go inactive for about 3 months, come back and retire to fuck over Buffalo and claim he's grown up and won't let people get to him anymore. Then someone will tell him how it is again and he'll do it again. That's how people like him work around these parts.

lol <a href='index.php?showuser=1107' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>ADV</a> this guy..amirite or amirite?!

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jul 18 2016, 09:22 PM

Smile)
I wouldn't take him too seriously.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jul 18 2016, 08:22 PM

Smile)

There's others like me?

[Image: tumblr-mw6pg3sv-H41r5menzo1-500.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by McGraw@Jul 18 2016, 05:22 PM
I petition that those still here watching the draft, deserve 10 TPE for their dedication to the SHL's future.
Yeahthat

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by McGraw@Jul 18 2016, 07:23 PM

There's others like me?

Yeahthat

Seconded.

so it is Robbie...

EXPLAINS WHY HE IS SO PATHETIC LMAOOOOOOOOo.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1725' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Hoovuh</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2205' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Angello</a>

You guys can always wait until your ELC is done I guess...

I like the 10 TPE idea, I mean I not even a GM, but I still holding out hope that the player I want is available to us in the 5th round.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]