Create Account

S52 WFT #2 - All Star Team

02-07-2020, 12:44 PMaaronwilson Wrote: C - Lil Manius
W - Viktor Marius
W - Andreas Kvalheim
D - Poopity Scoop
D - Rex Kirkby
G - Hamilton Steelhawks

For my all-star team I picked some of the best fantasy players in SHL. 4 of the 5 skaters average 4+ hits so I expect this team to play a physical style of game.

Why didnt you pick me???????
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2020, 02:48 PM by Tomasnz.)

Hey now, On my all star team I’ll be giving pleasant phone calls to the following stars:

C- Tony Pepperoni
Good point pace, and great defensive player. Leads the league in hits and has a great face off percentage.

LW- Luke Thomason
Great hitter and scorer and I need him to do well to mean that my fantasy spreadsheets aren’t total crap.

RW- Terrance Nova
Leading the league/position in points after being moved to a new team is a feel good story for Nova. As a sub 1000 player, his build is still strong enough to get it done. Nova and Winnipeg, Congrats on the deal.

D- Corey Kennedy
Points and blocked shots. So cool.

D- Poopity Scoop
Points and blocked shots and hits and penalties. Even cooler.

G- Peter Larson
Peter Larson is the greatest goalie of the legendary s46 class, and an amazing guy that I would love to grab a beer with, an all star of my heart. This was definitely written by me and not a member of HO... Yup.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Tony Pepperoni
Hercules Rockefeller
Julio Tokolosh
Tor Tuck
Brady McIntyre
Tommy Tuck

It's very simple, you take the best team in the league and grab their best players. The opposing team can take the best players from every other team and match them up. It's best vs best of the rest. It's a cool concept and I'm starting it right now.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Philipp Winter - W
Max Mauldin - C
Mikhail Lokitonov - W
Jon Toner - D
Troy McClure III - D
Nolan McMahon - G

When I think of deserving all stars, I can't help but think of my Panthers. This is a team that not only has excellent character and teammates but also a group of very talented individuals who need to be acknowledged. The only mistake I'm making here is not including the entire team, love ya Panthers!

Panthers

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
[Image: p82ugau.png]

F - Nick Brain
F - Jack Kennedy
F - Monkey D. Luffy
D - Poopity Scoop
D - Charlie Schieck
G - Tibuk Soonika

This would be my picks for the all-star game. Jack Kennedy has been a stud for Chicago this season and Tibby is one of the best goalies in the league, who doesn't get enough respect. Scoop and Schieck are hot so far and Luffy is finally coming into his own, so an all-star nod would be great for him.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Hippo Passamus
Viktor Marius
Monkey D. Luffy
Poopity Scoop
Tatu Makela
Cedric Robinson

All green, ever green. Physical, finesse and style all in one great unit. These badass mother fuckers would check you up and spit you out just like your mom in the back of a alley with four dudes with their ..... hanging out .

RETIRED

[Image: 23JVfqD.png]

C - Goku Muerto
LW - Jack Kennedy
RW - Collin Gibbles
D - Poopity Scoop
D - Guy Zheng
G - Geezus Kryyst

Not all of these players can be found in the different the top-10 leader boards but they've shown consistency and always have strong presence on the ice.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

C - Lil Manius
W - Viktor Marius
W - Andreas Kvalheim
D - Poopity Scoop
D - Charlie Schieck
G -Tommy Tuck

These guys out here are just having some real solid seasons. Manius is a beast on the ice, and is in the running every year for people's picks. Marius and Kvalheim have been getting it done big time for their teams. Poopity Scoop is always just great at scooping the pucks up and getting them to where they need to go. Tuck of course is just a lights out good goalie and always top of the pile.

Schieck is the best of the bunch though. A great teammate and 2 way defenseman who is a threat wherever he is on the ice and can be put out in any situation

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

02-07-2020, 01:48 PMJulio Tokolosh Wrote: Hey now, On my all star team I’ll be giving pleasant phone calls to the following stars:

C- Tony Pepperoni
Good point pace, and great defensive player. Leads the league in hits and has a great face off percentage.

LW- Luke Thomason
Great hitter and scorer and I need him to do well to mean that my fantasy spreadsheets aren’t total crap.

RW- Terrance Nova
Leading the league/position in points after being moved to a new team is a feel good story for Nova. As a sub 1000 player, his build is still strong enough to get it done. Nova and Winnipeg, Congrats on the deal.

D- Corey Kennedy
Points and blocked shots. So cool.

D- Poopity Scoop
Points and blocked shots and hits and penalties. Even cooler.

No goalie picked! Do it again or I'll edit in Peter Larson!

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

C: Aaron Wilson
RW: Jeff Brogen
LW: Nick Brain
D: Ensio Kalju
D: Guy Zheng

I went with the D choices due to the fact that these two are 3rd and 4th in D scoring and play on the same pair. The chemistry is established, as it can be difficult for two offensive minded defencemen to work together as well as these two have.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

W - Lyndis Vakarian
C - Nick Brain
W - Cameron Carter II
D - Poopity Scoop
D - Charlie Schieck
G - Cedric Robinson

Vakarian is the leading goal scorer at the moment, in the middle the leading point getter Brain and second winger Cameron Carter II adds physicality - he leads the league in hits. In D I have Scoop who has been dominant for Buffalo, second D is Charlie Schieck who leads the league in assists at the moment. In net Cedric Robinson who has been perhaps the best goalie so far.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2020, 05:12 PM by takethehorizon.)

takethehorizon's S52 All Star Team

Center - Tony Pepperoni  Blizzard
I like a strong two way forward down the middle who can tally up points and make a few hits when needed..this S43 player does just that and more. Accompanied by an 85 checking rating (which is also a weakness), Pepperoni boasts 90 strength and 99 defense to allow him to target that puck handler and absolutely light his shit up. Pepperoni is good for 2nd in the league in hits with 109. Pepperoni also likes to light the lamp. He's done so 8 times so far this season along with notching 12 apples. Tony is also not shy for winning in the faceoff dot. He has put out an outstanding 57% faceoff percentage so far this season. Not bad for a guy who came into the league as a winger. They even named a pizza place after him down in Brooklyn. Tony Pepperoni's Pizza Joint

Forward - Monkey Luffy  Stampede
Don't be fooled by this ridiculous name. I told my kids to stop monkeying around the other day and almost got sued by Buffalo's front office. Luffy is an incredible talent and becoming a household name early in his SHL career. The Luffster specializes in scoring, puck handling and defense. Monkey makes the players around him better. This Primeape tosses bananas assists around the ice like they are fucking candy. On a strong Buffalo unit Monkey fits in perfectly displaying an unreal play-making ability as well as the knack to score off the rush. Pouncing on rebounds and cellying is only his night gig. By day Monkey can be found here.

Forward - Nick Brain Jets
Hit it! Listen to that shit when you read the bio, it works better. Nick Brain, right wing for the Winnipeg Jets. Brain leads all right wings in points and is tied for second in the league in goals. While Brain isn't sniping tendys he could be found at his local shooting range obliterating targets from up to a mile away using a magnum. This badass simply does not miss. Skating is a 94 but should be listed as a 194. He is often seen using his speed to burn past defenseman and snipe blistering shots on goaltenders. With playmakers loading out the other forward positions this gives Slick Nick the opportunity to tickle the twine until the sun comes up. 
Bonus footage: The European winger can be seen here shortly after a surfing incident. 

Defense - Corey Kennedy  syndicate
Big bad, Corey 'Gorey' Kennedy. While looking extremely similar to Brent Burns this is an offensive defenseman you do not want to give time or space on the ice. The 6'4 Irish native will clap pucks on net until next Tuesday. He'll also toe drag the shit out of your forwards if you give him too much room and go 1 on 1 against your goalie (unless your @Zoone16) you ain't stopping that shit. A 90 skating, 99 puck handling and 99 scoring make him a fucking threat on the blue line each and every game. I once saw him jump 4 feet off the ice to keep a puck in, dangle past a forward and send an absolute howitzer on goal..all while staring at the blonde with the big tits in row 2 behind the bench. 

Defense - Charlie Schieck pride
"Hey I heard Charlie Schieck is a hell of a player"
"Who"
"Charlie Schieck! He's a defenseman who plays on the Pride"
"Wait, what?"
"The San Francisco Pride! ..you know, that team Cillian Kavanagh was drafted to in the S52 draft"
"Ohhhh yeaaaa. Charlie Schieck!"
We got one slippery offensive dman on this all star team, how about one more? Charlie Schieck, the 6'3, 190lbs offensive dman out of Canada. I wouldn't leave Charlie near people with neck problems, he's been known to make people's head spin with all of the stick handling moves he's got up his sleeve. No need to go to a restaurant, this guy's got more dishes than anyone could ever ask for. You ever heard of 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'? This guy's phrase is 'an assist a shift is a gift'. Yeah, a gift to the Pride cause this dude already has a league leading 21 assist season! 2nd in league minutes played, this guy does not take a break. Looking forward to see how well he defends the zone when young Cillian makes his SHL debut in a few seasons  Wink

Goalie - Cedric Robinson Stampede
Enough said. How about first in the league in GAA and save percentage. Buffalo has an outstanding talent in the crease and best do whatever they can to hold onto this one. With 99 hand speed and 99 reaction time your better off not wasting your time shooting the puck on this brick wall. Just his frame alone at 6'7 scares the hell out of everyone who comes close enough. Along with Peps S43 was a strong year for high quality pedigree players and this guy ain't no different. The guy's so good they already made a movie about him summing up his entire career in a single movie title. Mandy Moore is in it, must be legit. Looking forward to see where this young goaltender's career takes him.
Macaulay Culkin wheelchair version is in it so it's a must watch.

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2020, 05:27 PM by ImShiny.)

F- Jax Aittokallio (@JayWhy) Rage
Gotta have the old man spread his knowledge to the younger players.He also gets points. He’s also a great person

F-Petr Mikulak (@efiug) Platoon
The steal of his draft. Currently destroying it in the shl. Gonna be a superstar very soon. He’s also a great person

F- Alex Winters (@39alaska39 Rage
Currently second for RW scoring. Lighting it up every season. Also, he’s a great person.

D- Bernik Vrzala (@Off) Dragons
Cup-winning defensemen. Gets the job done. He’s my brother

D- Guy Zheng (@goldenglutes) Wolfpack
Destroying teams by getting points as a defenseman. Was my pairing partner in Kelowna and carried me.  Also, he’s a great guy

G- Peter Larson (@Tomasnz) Rage
Best goalie ever. Unstoppable just has a defense who leaves him out to dry sometimes. Also, he’s a great guy

My all-star team consist of very nice and great people. And my brother

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

C- Max Mauldin
LW- Luke Thomason
RW- Jack Kennedy
D- Barret McCarthy
D- Geoff Moore
G- Johannes Leitner

Whalers Alum unite! Some of the best players from that era are back in this all start line up. Mauldin with the responsible two way play, Thomason and Kennedy as the snippers, McCarthy as the two way defenseman, and Moore with the defensive defenseman ability

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

C- Jake Primeau Renegades
W- Eko van Otter Wolfpack
W- Olivier Cloutier Barracuda
D- Tony Ford Panthers
D- Gabriel Johnson Steelhawks
G- Peter Larson Rage

All guys and girls that I drafted to the anchorage Armada and all great people in their own right. Pretty decent line up as well and they all play for different shl teams.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]