Create Account

S53 WFT #3 - Candles (???)

I’m sure by now everyone will know what my signature candle’s scent will be. You guessed it: coffee. It’s not the same as the real thing, but a candle smelling like fresh coffee does sound good.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

As a proud Finn the only scent for Kaarlo Kekkonen to produce in his signature candle would be “hot sauna”. It’d smell of hot wood and sweat, with a choking quality to it

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I would say Jon's candle would be just one scent and something no nonsense based. Like perhaps a lavender or cinnamon smell to it? He would probably be too focused on training to really light one up but maybe if he has a lovely relaxing bath lol

[48 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

There's a couple of different options that spring to my mind for an ideal candle.

The first is lavender, chamomile, and clover honey with just a little bit of lemon, which is my favorite tea, and also one of my favorite scents in the world. It's just instantly calming, warm, and homey. Best paired with comfy clothes, a good book, and a plate of scones.

The other idea would be an approximate guess at what I smell like, minus sweat; a combination of Old Spice Aqua Reef (cypress and lime with nutmeg and star anise), clean laundry with lavender dryer sheets, and just a faint edge of burnt capacitor smell from the electronics lab.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

FR Finn-Rhys is big on the scent of vanilla, cinnamon and orange peel. This blend of candle provides for a soothing, relaxing scent that helps FR relax and unwind after a tough road trip and can be yours today for only free 99.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

Jmac's candle without a doubt would be the smell of some freshly made Mac N Cheese baby!! Everyone has their preference in Mac N Cheese, but his candle would only be the best, Velveeta Mac N Cheese and no other substitute.

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Cillian Kavanagh's signature candle is the smell of the best beer in the world, Guinness. What does this taste like you ask? Hoppy bitterness with notes of coffee and chocolate with a milky texture. That is a great scent for the locker room, the office and even the bedroom.

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

The only scent that would really work for my player is the smell of iron. The reason why is iron is strong, and it is also the smell of blood.

[Image: horvat3.png]

ohhh..candles... I love it.
everyone who knows me well, know that I love strawberries and I think that would be my candles of. Darzinsh special edition latvian natural strawberries candles

My candle of choice is thick, but not really long. In fact, the horizontal length is bigger than the vertical length. Also, my candle smells like caramel.

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Barrett Blackwood's signature candle smells of the great, wild North. Being that the man himself was raised in the pioneer territory of Minnesota, you can purchase this candle and feel like you're Paul Bunyan building a log cabin beside a beautiful white water river. Order your Blackwood's Bounty candle today and live the rugged life, no matter where you live.

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

When Boris was asked to do a candle scent for wacky’s, he was so excited. After thinking long and hard, he decided that a vodka flavour candle is the candle everyone is missing in their life

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Eric Hudson's candle could only be the combination of hickory smoke, vinegar and red pepper flake. That's right, North Carolina style barbeque. Made with real pig fat imported from North Carolina for that extra authentic smell. Whenever he gets homesick he can just light that puppy up and pretend he's back in the Home of the Long Leaf Pine. Available in two scents, Eastern Style and Lexington Style.  Included for dessert, a Banana Pudding candle.

[Image: hudson.png]

Barkov's personal candle scent is a nice woodland scent, reminding him of the heavily wooded area of Finland where he grew up. Even when living in the big city thousands of miles away from home, its nice to reminded where you came from on a daily basis.

[Image: vDWeWJB.png]
Sig By Carpy48
Selected #14 Overall to the Colorado Raptors
Selected #9 Overall to the Calgary Dragons
Finland Dragons Raptors
[Image: zdXC6eb.png][Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

Guy O’Shea was not exactly thrilled to be linked to scented candles but it was a requirement so he decided to roll out the latest scent, Guinness. Since that is his favorite beer from his homeland, it was only natural that he chose that scent.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks