Create Account

S59 PT #4 All-Star Snub

PBE Affiliate PT

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

PT pass

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

ISFL CW (didn't use it last week)

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

The biggest all-star snub is Rotticus Scott from Hamilton Steelhawks. This kid is killing it this season, and you might say "well he's on Hamilton, of course he's putting up points". I say to that, Rotticus Scott is doing all of his damage purely on even strength scoring. He's had 3 total points on the power play this season, and he doesn't even get listed on the two power play lines right now for the hawks. He is putting up INSANE points, and he's really coming into his own after a rough season following up his jesster trophy win from 2 seasons prior. I think this kid may end up on the all time lists for the Hawks assuming he keeps his earning and training up, and he'll be an all-star in no time (maybe 2 seasons or so), when he starts to hit his real peak. Vote Rotti for all-pro team man.

[Image: rotti.gif]

PBE PT Affiliate

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

For sure it was Aleister Cain. He's been the best goalie in the league for who knows how many seasons. He was the first goalie to reach 20 in any stat and honestly I'm too lazy to check but I think no one else has gotten 20. If they did get 20 it's because they cheated but Cain did it the right way. He is the only goalie to have .960 save percentage 7 seasons in a row and yet he was nowhere to be seen on the All Star Roster. That's a joke and the league is a joke. I don't give a fuck if he's 3 seasons retired from now, he is the best goalie in the league and should be treated as such. If he isn't on the next roster I'm going to become commissioner so I can disband the league and send these losers home I stg

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

As someone who got an All-Star nod down in the SMJHL, I was a little puzzled as to why I was chosen to represent the Outlaws in the All-Star game instead of my teammate Bob Duncan. While Kaapo Kampainen is leading the Outlaws in points when the voting was underway, Bob Duncan is right behind him in terms of points, goals and assists, while having a superior differential. All of this while playing way less minutes and with no power play time at all! Bob is also playing with inferior wingers compared to Kampainen (no offense to rookie High Haschdi), but it's safe to say that no one expected this kind of season from Bob Duncan on the third line.

I'm happy to represent the Outlaws at the All-Star Game, but I can't help but feel bad for my boy Bob who puts him stellar numbers given the circumstences. Surely, there are better players in other teams in the league, but I feel like Bob should have got the nod on the rebuilding Outlaws team for having such a standout, unexpected season.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2021, 01:29 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Code:
Graphic task: Make a graphic for your snub, showing their All-Star worthy statline.

[Image: image0.png]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

My lips to God's ears? The biggest snub has to be Monkey D. Luffy. 53 points in 47 games with 38 (!) of them at even strength? The guys a force of an offensive winger and I don't know how you justify leaving him off the list. The big thing to note here is that he's not riding some insane wave of luck, if anything it's the opposite. Luffy is sporting an almost team low PDO of 97.3, as well as shooting a fairly modest 13%. To have all this against you but still be bagging >1 PPG? This guys got something special going on.

He's also a big part of Buffalo's overall success and it's not just some fluke. Luffy has a five season all-star streak to his name-- making him a premiere player in this league year over year. Not to mention he's the captain of a perpetually successful team, and has had a major hand in developing some of the SHL's most elite talent in the last few seasons (i.e. Topalo, Fiddler).

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/i...ntry312490

[Image: giphy.gif]

Who is the All Star Games biggest snub you might ask me? Obviously me, I am a selfish player and do not care to congratulate players like many others have in this thread.

You may ask why I think of myself as the best player not in the game? There is literally no reason to think that apart from the fact that I am egotistical and only care about myself. Julio may be better than me in nearly every possible statistical category but I do not care, the name Conor Tanner deserves to be in the All Star Game every season regardless of my statistical output.

I lead the league in high-fives per 60 and many have said that my chirps are all star quality. If you can not buy into intangibles I can understand why you may not vote for Conor Tanner for the All Star Game.

The committee members need to open their eyes and realize the real stars of the league, like me.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Los Angeles Panthers goaltender Knox Booth is by far the most deserving player who was unfortunately snubbed from the all star game this season. I wouldn't say he quite reaches the point of being the starter for the west which was well earned by Markus Tegernako, but comparing him to the second selection of Kavanagh, Booth definitely deserves the spot. At this point in the season, Booth has played 41 games for the Panthers while Kavanagh has had a significantly lighter workload with only 30 games played. Over these 41 long games, Booth has recorded a league leading 82 GR as well as earning a tie for second in save percentage among starting goaltenders with a .926%. He is tied for second in shutouts as well with 5, matching the mark set by the west starter Tegernako. In fact, when observing the statlines of the two goaltenders, most of their metrics are near identical and are also at the very top of the league, yet one has earned a spot on the all star roster while the other hasn't. The main difference is that Booth hasn't had as much help from his teammates on offence, but in terms of individual performance Booth is second only to Tegernako.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

PBE Affiliate

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

I can admit I am not as tuned to other teams in the SHL to know when exclusion from the all-star game is truly a snub but with the welcome change to have at least a single representative from every team, there are bound to be hurt feelings.

That said, I will highlight one player on my own team who I think could have had a shot at playing alongside fellow Monarchs Labovitch and Tegernako. That player is Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind. They have exploded during their sophomore season as a dominant force for the Monarchs and are a large part of why we have been looking to join the post season. After 42 points in 51 games, 39 points have come during even strength as they have been a top 3 point scorer on our squad. They are also sporting and impressive >16% in their shooting percent this season. They are also one of the few players on the team with a positive +/- of 6. That might not seem like much when compared to the top teams but it is only 1 behind the team lead and 35 above the lowest.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

There are a few players that I feel were all Star Snubs. I can not believe that Luffy was left off of the Eastern all start team he has had an incredible year yet again and its hard to understand why he was snubbed from the team. Looking closer to home in the West Division It is hard to notice that Antonescu Despite not having a of wins has one of the best Save percentage in the league behind only 1 other goalie with more than 20 games played.  He has been lights out with San Francisco again this year and the only reason he doesn’t have more wins is purely based on the lack of offense production from the team. He is also 6th in the league in saves He has really stepped up his game from last season where he was even nominated for the rookie of the year last season and his numbers are even better this year! He is currently 8th in the league as well as far as his Game Ratings go. Again this is written from the Bias of being a SFP player but I think the guy deserve massive praise and an all star nod would have been a great way to show it!
WC:211

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran,