Create Account

S60 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions

Hey everyone,

I'm Keygan, player name Conner Tanner (previously Conor and Connor Tanner) and I've been here since late 2017 and have been managing almost every day since joining the site Smile

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

my name is nour, im an iraqi immigrant who moved to canada when I was very young, and im really into collecting anything video game related, primarily nintendo but anything pertaining to gaming history always interests me!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2021, 07:27 PM by UberBJ.)

Name: UberBJ (BJ is fine)

I'm an old man for sim leagues (32) and live in Raleigh, NC (Go Canes). You should know me since, you know, you help manage the Falcons.

I have become an avid follower of Nash, and wish to embrace the pomski way.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

I’m Big Newff, my username came from my Xbox gamertag I’m a huge bruins fan and always will be, I’m very ambitious as well as open to new ideas.

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2021, 08:56 AM by Citizen of Adraa.)

So hey, my username is Citizen of Adraa and the story behind how it was created is pretty bland - Adraa is a RNG'd Ancient Rome city name from some website on Google, and the rest isn't exactly hard to understand how it came together. It replaced a different tag that I used for years at that point but was basically unpronouncable, and yeah, that's about it. Besides that, interesting parts I guess for this website is that I am from Slovakia, not a country you usually see represented on internet that much, I am 22 and just finished my 2nd year in university studying computer sciences (I think. It's not called that but I assume it fits well enough)

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

I am playing Alexis Paquette, Center player of the Maine Timber. This is my first week on this site and right now I am enjoying myself here. I am a french canadian living near Montreal. I am a supporter of the Canadiens Montreal and I am so happy of what they are doing right now. I actually have some difficulties to write in english, so if I do some mistakes there is a reason. Hockey is my favorite sport to watch and to follow.

(84 words)

Hi everyone! I'm Locagiess, player name Michael Robertson. The username is just something I've been using as a gamer tag for years now to the point where I can't even remember how I came up with it. This is my first time running with this type of hockey league, or sim league for that matter. I've participated with multiple sim leagues, primarily working with simulation basketball leagues.
I'm living down near Houston and I'm anxiously awaiting the day the NHL gives us a team (Coyotes or expansion. Its inevitable), because I can't stand rooting for a team 3.5-4 hours away in Dallas. So far I'm having a good time and really loving the team so far, can't wait to make a further impact.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2021, 11:05 AM by Sly92.)

My username originated way back in the day from a childhood nickname. Growing up, my family called me Sly a lot and 92 was the year I was born. When I got my PlayStation 2 one year for Christmas, I was super original and turned those two things in to my gamer tag.

(53 Words)

[Image: RG2yOzP.png]
Credit: Ragnar
[Image: W3cWGCN.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png] [Image: 3XEVZeB.png] [Image: jO2Di2N.png] [Image: NwdnVLP.png] [Image: o2NPreS.png]

Hello! I'm KlusteR, IT tech during the day, avid gamer at night - I play a ton of FF14, yes, but also a lot of strategy games, as well as some rogue-likes (I learned to love the genre with Hades hehe). I played a ton of browser games in my youth, and found this site about two years ago. I was pretty much instantly hooked to the management side of things, starting with scouting with the now-Berserkers in the Juniors, and I'm now a coach/co-GM in the SHL. My experience in ESHM and several FM versions has helped me manage our roster, and I still enjoy finding combinations that work for our team.

(118 words)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Hi Muted! I’m not exactly a new user, and most definitely not new to the Sim League community! My username is thevoicelesscreator, and you can find me in the ISFL, SCFSL, and PBE (for now)!

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Hello everyone, I am rory. My name originates not from being named Rory, but instead from being nicknamed Rory because my name is super Ukrainian and people couldn't pronounce it. I'm in other sim leagues and finally wanted to learn forum updating to respect the sim leaguers who came before me

My name is Barry B. Benson, and something odd about me is that I am a bee. That doesn't seem very odd at first until you notice that I am a multi-sport athlete bee, being able to throw a baseball 90 mph and shoot some pucks into the back of nets.

I joined as Jakob_T with my first player, Jakob Tanner, back in 2014, but quickly changed the name when everyone just called me Tanner. I'm probably the only HoF GM who's drafted an inactive in the first round.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Greetings! My player name is Dobby Hintzkanen, which is a mashup of the nickname and last names of my three favorite IRL hockey players from the Stars. My render is not actually Dobby from Harry Potter, although who doesn't love Dobby?

IRL fun facts about eph are that I collect fountain pens! Just yesterday, I got a vintage pen from the 1920's. It's a little strange owning something that has survived the Great Depression, WW2, the Cold War, and everything else that has happened in the world since the 20's. No, I do not know calligraphy. Most fountain pens just lay down a normal l ine and won't do anything like calligraphy without some special modifications. And no, fountain pens do not make your handwriting better. That's fully on the person doing the writing.

Hiiiiiii Muted

I am arty/artermis (NOT Artemis) because 9 year old me misspelled Artemis and now this is my brand.

I helped found the Czech IIHF team and eventually was IIHF commissioner for over a year, up until a week before you joined the site it looks like (October 2019). Since then I've really only been ANC's co-GM for 6 seasons, but before all that I was also the Czech Fed Head for 10+ seasons and PGF GM for 4.

Oh shit, if we meant IRL, I guess it's interesting that I've played junior A, and I have my own EP page (albeit there's not much on it :( ).

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]