Create Account

SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography

Willie is from Sweden. He likes the Swedish chef from Sesame street. He likes the Swedish meatballs from Ikea. Oh yeah, that makes Sweden special, Ikea. Willie likes the cold, that's why he plays hockey so Sweden is nice.

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

Meeka Keprosoft hails from Finland, which we all know is the hockey capital of the world for the SHL. Meeka comes from a long line of goaltenders and the national teams looks to bring Finland back to dominance. (38)

[Image: hbQ14G7.jpg]

I am in the United States but my player was born wearing ice skates and emerged from a frozen lake in northern Ontario. To warm up Scott Thorn consumes only Tim Hortons coffee and Pizza Pizza cheese slices.

I'm from America and if you hadn't heard we excel in American Exceptionalism. We are blessed to be the best at everything, as ordained by the founding fathers and majestic bald eagles.

I'm kidding of course. But I do think we have an extremely diverse set of biomes in the country and traveling to see all of them is amazing.

A fun fact is that 2 of our states (#4 California and #10 Texas) are in the top 10 GDP of the world ranked against countries by themselves. Also important to note is that they are huge areas of land, larger than most countries so its not unrealistic to see them be ranked that way.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

As a person born in Canada I think a fun fact about us is the fact that Hawaiian pizza was invented in Ontario, and not Hawaii like you would expect, I assume it was named Hawaiian due to the pineapple.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Tomas Zadina is from Czechia. Czecha is a special country because of our beautiful landscape. Our cities with both old and modern architecture are surrounded by green and mountainous lands that would be the envy of God himself.

[Image: czech-republic-page-header.jpg]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Barry B. Benson is from the great country called the United States. What makes his country so special is that there is 2.7 million honeybees residing there, which gives him plenty of chances to pick up a young lady bee :wink:

Alexis Paquette is from Canada, a beautiful country with so much gorgeous landscape. Canada is the country with the most northerly inhabited place in the world. The place is called Alert.

(31 words)

I am pretty basic, I live in the United States, currently in Maryland but I am originally from Louisiana. Because of my Dad's job I have moved a few times and the coolest place I have ever lived is without a doubt Hawaii. I don't really have any cool useless facts that I can think of at the moment sadly but we did beat the British in two wars which is more than most people!
77 words I think?

Samuel Kjellson is from Sweden, a peace-loving country. In fact, Sweden has not been in a war for over two hundred years, having remained uninvolved in both world wars.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

I'm not nationalistic but I'm from Oshawa, Ontario and it was where the first gm factories in Canada where built.

[Image: png_20230208_222443_0000.png][Image: johanseen.jpg]

Growing up in New Orleans as a kid with dual citizenship was fun. Monthly trips back to Czechia, all the yummy food you can eat at home in New Orleans, the amount of people being highly inappropriate during Mardi Gras, the Saints, the Pelicans, the Specters, it all made for a fantastic experience.

I'm from the state of North Carolina and my useless fact is that we aren't allowed to shoot off any fireworks that are higher than 10 feet off the ground and have to smuggle the good fireworks in from South Carolina every 4th of July.

Jannik comes from beautiful Switzerland, country of 200 mountains, 7000 lakes, and cheese fondue. It's also one of the countries in the world where the amount of guns owned per capita is the highest in the world - third behind the United States and Yemen - but somehow, also one of the countries with the least amount of violent crimes per capita as well. Which results in both Zurich and Geneva to be included in the top 5 best cities to live in in the world!

(85 words)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

I am from the US, Texas specifically. I think it's super awesome that you can visit most types of terrain without needing a passport. Other countries aren't this diverse!

[Image: MJFOsSL.jpg]
 [Image: jVFaBhU.png]