Create Account

Free agent defender with 1800 TPE
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2021, 03:56 PM by PremierBromanov.)

10-26-2021, 03:36 PMfishy Wrote:
10-26-2021, 02:53 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: i mean i played a winless season in tampa, am a negative 250 career, missed pretty much the first 4 coachings of my career and was inactive half a season at least. So i understand the notion of a career being less than notable.

What I dont understand is giving up on something you admitted to having fun with just because you couldnt do it the way you wanted. If you need this league, as you say, then why leave?

personally I'd advocate for you in tampa if we had any money.

Fiddler, how are you so off the mark here? Like straight up, what the fuck?

Put yourself in his shoes, youre better than 90% of the league, still a season away from your peak, and not a single team has a spot for you? Like how does that make sense lol

its been two days, i'm not operating under the assumption that he is straight out for the season. Talk to some of the teams who cap and roster space, dont talk to me lol

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

10-26-2021, 03:56 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
10-26-2021, 03:36 PMfishy Wrote: Fiddler, how are you so off the mark here? Like straight up, what the fuck?

Put yourself in his shoes, youre better than 90% of the league, still a season away from your peak, and not a single team has a spot for you? Like how does that make sense lol

its been two days, i'm not operating under the assumption that he is straight out for the season. Talk to some of the teams who cap and roster space, dont talk to me lol

I’m campaigning hard behind the scenes too, but you’re trying to tell me that you wouldn’t be demoralized after two days of no interest when you’re a 2k tpe player? I’d be wanting to retire too

I’m not coming for your head about TBB not signing him, I’m bitching at you for comparing your circumstances lol.

Just bitching generally, people love to complain about a lack of parity in this league and then don’t make the efforts to add a player like Aumy, it doesn’t make any sense lol

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

10-26-2021, 04:10 PMfishy Wrote: Just bitching generally, people love to complain about a lack of parity in this league and then don’t make the efforts to add a player like Aumy, it doesn’t make any sense lol

6 mil is a lot of money, especially now after the changes. Most of us just dont have room, simple as that.

That's not to say that team's cant make room, but that generally takes time and everyone here knows that. We all get that it sucks, no one wants to see anyone go without a team but pretending no team wants to make an effort to add when there is a big name free agent that has been without a team for two days is just not it mate.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

10-26-2021, 03:11 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
10-26-2021, 02:35 PMst4rface Wrote: I already missed one season five or six seasons ago (going undrafted). It was my fault, of course, but I weren't able to gain all possible TPE. I was allowed to do only 3 TPE for 500 000 weekly workouts and I was limited with PT's aswell, if I remember right. Missing a full season means I won't be able again to progress as much as others.

I just want to pop in and say that while it doesn't retroactively change things from your circumstance, this has since changed. Undrafted players are treated equally to drafted players & drafted-but-not-signed-players in regards to PT & Training opportunities. As for your current circumstance, you should still have all the same progression opportunities as everyone else even if you go unsigned
Well, that's a lie. I am already not allowed to buy 5 TPE training for 1 000 000. However, thanks.

[Image: GMQjN7G.png]

Stars Stars Stars

If only people were more greedy instead of taking minimum contracts all the time we wouldnt have these 6 mil minimum contracts, SAD.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2021, 05:04 PM by sve7en.)

10-26-2021, 04:46 PMst4rface Wrote:
10-26-2021, 03:11 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: I just want to pop in and say that while it doesn't retroactively change things from your circumstance, this has since changed. Undrafted players are treated equally to drafted players & drafted-but-not-signed-players in regards to PT & Training opportunities. As for your current circumstance, you should still have all the same progression opportunities as everyone else even if you go unsigned
Well, that's a lie. I am already not allowed to buy 5 TPE training for 1 000 000. However, thanks.

Can make a custom purchase fyi

Leviadan fixed it maybe?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

10-26-2021, 03:11 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: I just want to pop in and say that while it doesn't retroactively change things from your circumstance, this has since changed. Undrafted players are treated equally to drafted players & drafted-but-not-signed-players in regards to PT & Training opportunities. As for your current circumstance, you should still have all the same progression opportunities as everyone else even if you go unsigned

I believe that's just a bank bug! Let me know if it's fixed for you now!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=665ea534&is=665d53b4&hm=80...8cd6be61d&]
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2021, 05:21 PM by ACapitalChicago.)

SHL Rulebook:

[Image: a25c7b4fdd1c335ac88355166c63e967.png]

SMJHL Rulebook:

[Image: 2d3b4a6f7c834d8e4926928c911157d3.png]

If you get in contact with the Bankers they should be able to assign you the appropriate tag to make sure you can purchase that +5. There's a specific "SHL Team" tag for people who have gone through the SHL draft at least once but are not on an SHL team currently

Edit: Looks like someone already did it!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

10-26-2021, 04:10 PMfishy Wrote:
10-26-2021, 03:56 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: its been two days, i'm not operating under the assumption that he is straight out for the season. Talk to some of the teams who cap and roster space, dont talk to me lol

I’m campaigning hard behind the scenes too, but you’re trying to tell me that you wouldn’t be demoralized after two days of no interest when you’re a 2k tpe player? I’d be wanting to retire too

I’m not coming for your head about TBB not signing him,  I’m bitching at you for comparing your circumstances lol.

Just bitching generally, people love to complain about a lack of parity in this league and then don’t make the efforts to add a player like Aumy, it doesn’t make any sense lol

Demoralized, sure. Quit the league? Probably not. That's just me. I'd prefer he stay, so I'm not going to come in here like "yep, makes sense to me, better leave" lol

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2021, 10:11 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

10-26-2021, 09:38 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
10-26-2021, 04:10 PMfishy Wrote: I’m campaigning hard behind the scenes too, but you’re trying to tell me that you wouldn’t be demoralized after two days of no interest when you’re a 2k tpe player? I’d be wanting to retire too

I’m not coming for your head about TBB not signing him,  I’m bitching at you for comparing your circumstances lol.

Demoralized, sure. Quit the league? Probably not. That's just me. I'd prefer he stay, so I'm not going to come in here like "yep, makes sense to me, better leave" lol

It’s like a toxic one sided friendship vibes lol

10-26-2021, 11:14 PMfishy Wrote:
10-26-2021, 09:38 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Demoralized, sure. Quit the league? Probably not. That's just me. I'd prefer he stay, so I'm not going to come in here like "yep, makes sense to me, better leave" lol

Thank you for moral support and understanding my point of view, fishy. It means a lot! Smile

Stars Stars Stars

10-27-2021, 03:07 AMst4rface Wrote:
10-26-2021, 11:14 PMfishy Wrote: It’s like a toxic one sided friendship vibes lol
Thank you for moral support and understanding my point of view, fishy. It means a lot! Smile

Of course. Enjoy Calgary Aumy, good luck for all the games except Calgary-Buffalo Wink

10-26-2021, 11:14 PMfishy Wrote:
10-26-2021, 09:38 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Demoralized, sure. Quit the league? Probably not. That's just me. I'd prefer he stay, so I'm not going to come in here like "yep, makes sense to me, better leave" lol

i listen to a lot of linkin park, you wouldnt understand

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG