Create Account

S62 mPT #6: Pack Luck

F: Kermit Murphy
F: Reid Sutherland
F: Gabe-Gooney-Waters Harrak
D: Tig Murphy
D: Arsene Leclerc
G: Cal Labovitch

A team of players who's users I GMed with together. Out myself in net cause the 5 players in front of me are so great they don't need an actual goalie.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

My team would consist of Adam Friedland playing all 5 positions simultaneously. The cards would depict @.bojo in suggestive positions while wearing a series of revealing swim wear items. The cards will also be special "sex" editions which means they will all be slightly sticky.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Just gimmie a random pack and let it surprise me, I'm mostly just here for the Panthers.. any of em. If I gotta choose a random handful for the prompt let's go withh:

F - Jimmy Wagner
F - Jimmy Slothface
F - Long John Donair
D - Elias Kierkegaard
D - Jonas Kahnwald
G - Olaf Karsikko

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2021, 05:57 PM by _Blitz_.)

The theme here is "Memes That I've Enjoyed", whether it be names or stories.

C: Stan Din'desque - MTL (It took me a bit when Inf1 first created this one, but it's so good.)
LW: Cleo Green - SFP (The Myth, The Legend)
RW: Joe Kurczewski - SFP (Bonus points if he's wearing a practice jersey or in the press box)

LD: Colin Lambert - TBB (Good ol' Colon Lampert Colleen Limpbizkit Collin Herbert)
RD: Luffy Richard - TOR (All Hail Better Luffy)

G: Scottey Crawfling - MAN (STHS Goalies were something else)

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Dream team is just gonna be the Newfoundland Alumni team. C – Robert Black (88 Overall), LW – Vaseline Podcalzone (99 Overall), RW – Nike Kicks Jr. (85 Overall), LD – Shion Okamoto (69 overall), RD – Evil AllBran (88 Overall), G – Evgeni Petrov (97 Overall). These cards aren’t anything too crazy, they’re just my best bois that I got to hang out with and play with in my Newfoundland days and I want to immortalize them in card form.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

I'll be boring and make my dream team a team full of Toronto players (sorry if I didn't pick you, I could only pick 5). So that's my theme.

F: Rhys Pritchard
F: Ruslan Zaporozhets
F: Danny Marston
D: Ryosuke Sato
D: Luffy Richard
G: myself of course

Why them? I needed two defenders (you can't really separate these two) and for the forwards I picked RW, LW and C. Looks like a decent team. Don't care much about numbers on the cards, just pretend they're really high.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

I'm also doing a meme pack, but also rares.

F - S69 Esa Anrikkanen. They printed these in advance, expecting him to play forever.
F - Dog Xist, 1st overall edition. He didn't go first overall but #Dogfor1stOV
F - Cleo Green. Somehow has a 0 overall.
D - Special edition Jack Crasher. Every time you look at it, the jersey changes. What team did he choose? We'll never know!
D - Quinn Stevenson holo. If you look at it from different angles the player changes to Oliver Lake and Levi Watkins. Weird.
G - Jermaine Tennyson, Playoff MVP edition. The greatest inactive in history.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

My dream hockey card team is easy. It would consist of Nevada greats like Ahlo Kysoka, Anton Harrier, and Jimmy Larkin-Conway at foward, Adelie de Pengu and Melvin Majestik-Moose at defense, and then the Willie at goalie. Obviously all 99 overall hall of famers! greats!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2021, 07:53 PM by SchwarzNarr.)

my dream hockey team would consist of my good friends so that would be:
@sköldpaddor with LEG
@Tesla with her player that i don't know Dave Heinrich.
@Aleris the real Trashman, not @Nokazoa the imposter.
@WithTheMoose because Pengu is bae
@SchwarzNarr because i'm picking myself
and @Sebster because willie miller matters

We're all nevada, all friends. battlebabies forever. except noka, he's like the void that says rude words when we are hanging out. obviously the cards would all have RAMS IN 5 written on them.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I would love to have a best-of-the-season pack! My forwards would be Ryuuji Minamino, Steve Harrington, and since I'm a homer... gotta put myself there, Greg Davies, as my third pick. I'll pick some big-shot blockers for defense with Abel Skinner and Lyle Odelein III. And my goalie, I'll pick the shutout artist Harry Carpet.

That's a great team right there!

Code:
61 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

When building my dream team of SHL hockey cards (3 Forwards, 2 Dmen, 1 Goalie) I would go with an all Newfoundland team which includes: Ryuuji Minamino, Steve Harrington and Mats Manrer at forward and then on the back end Jukka Timonen and Jonas Kahnwald and in net Cale Amundsen.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

I'm a big legends pack kind of person, I love the oldies around here because I am one. But I'd especially enjoy doing one that's like Rock Strongo, Hercules Rockefeller, Rembrandt Q. Einstein, Lance Uppercut, and Damian Littleton with a special Lauris Prikulis goalie card to be an all-time @Leafs4ever team AND a special Simpsons pack.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

My collector's edition pack would have the Riko Muerto Kelowna Knights rookie card - who knew Mr. Irrelevant from his draft would end up being a star player! Also I would want the Wyatt Wollker 1st OV Draft Card, the Goku Muerto Winnipeg Jets S57 card, the Chara Brojled Hamilton Steelhawks S25, Nucky Toohoots Manhattan Rage S34, and for a goalie, how about the S38 Jason Aittokallio Playoff MVP card

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Some suspicious lack of Spack Jarrow cards people!

F - Ryuuji Minamino
F - Steve Harrington
F - Ryan Shepard
D - Emilia Bergman
D - Sven Yxskaft
G - Mat Smith

I just went with the point leaders in each position for this season because I am very un-original but the cards have to be worth something with all the stars.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

F: Jakub Novak
F: Gunnar Soderberg
F: Viktor Marius
D: Cassius Darrow
D: Barret McCarthy
G: Cedric Robinson

This set of cards would be very important and special to me. I like all these people, and it's my favorite player of mine from each of them.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]