Create Account

S72 mPT #2: Chirper Marks the spot

I would die for the San Fransisco Pride mascot, don't even give me a funeral, my no will and testament. No coffin, please. Just wet, wet mud. Bae.

Code:
28 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

come see former franchise cornerstone and newly-minted Atlanta Inferno mascot eko van otter, the new best mascot in the entire SHL, doing all sorts of otter tricks and cool otter stuff on the ice.

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2023, 11:56 PM by Kaliyevl34l. Edited 1 time in total.)

Popcorn ATTENTION ALL FANS! Popcorn We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to introduce you to our NEW and totally LEGIT mascot here in Kelowna: Sir Quibblefluff the Enchanted Banana Popcorn ✨He's not your average fruit, folks! With his dazzling dance moves and mystical monocle, Sir Quibblefluff is here to sprinkle a little ✨MAGIC✨ into your life. Rumor has it, he once turned a smoothie into pure stardust! Don't worry, we promise we weren't hacked by mischievous monkeys or enchanted pineapples. Stay tuned for more adventures and bananasanity with #SirQuibblefluff!  Popcorn  #MascotMayhem #BananasUnleashed

(97 words)

[img]```[Image: W6NIRSC.jpg]

[Image: kaliyev-1.png]

I would say out of all the mascots in the SHL ours in one of the only ones you could "potentially" have a live version of it, Buffalo and Bears are kinda big and if it gets loose all hell is gonna break loose, dragon or lion? Barracuda? A bird? nah a tamed wolf is the best option in this discussion hands down,

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

The Panther Track around the ice in LA is pretty cool, both literally and figuratively since it's so close to the glass. The panthers have all been named after long-time franchise owner and manager Niklaus Wastlund. The current one is Wasty IV, and she likes to sit behind the opposing goalies and charge them when they least expect it.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Attention to the entire universe! I am writing to you this very important social media feed status update to inform you that the St. Louis scarecrows have a super fucking awesome mascot and you should all love him. He is the craziest mascot ever and he even has an AI ROBOTIC Suit! First ever!!

ArgoMascot has been sensational lately. His/her ability to connect with the crowd, audience, people and fans is super awesome. I love to watch from the bench between my shifts. Keep up the good work, PR team.

[Image: salming.png]

Obviously since we already have a panther running wild in the arena during our home games we need hunters to catch them during the games. If the hunters are succesful everyone with a LAP jersey gets a free cherry coke

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

OMG R EAGLE CANNON DINOSAUR IS THE BEST. TOONZA BEDLAM TIME. SKREE SKREE SWISH BOOM UNLEASH ELDRITCH TERROR ON R ENEMIES

ROFLCOPTOR ROFLCOPTOR UWU :pogchamp: :bap: :bap:

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Wow! Our mascot is so freaking amazing, did you see how fast he skates!! We should all give him a big hug, he absolutely deserves it! He works so hard that he needs all the love he can get I swear!

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

All Elks weh weh weh no matter what, we got wins on our mind and we wont give it up. And when the goal go in, put your hands in the air, and yell WEH!

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Hector the Specter had a new look this week. He’s rebranded this bright fluorescent pink and now uses a fishy scented cologne for every game. What a great Mascot we have in NOLA!

Attention Montreal Patriotes fans! Our beloved mascot has been possessed by the spirit of a great warrior! He is now stronger, faster, and more agile than ever before. He can shoot lasers from his eyes and breathe fire from his nostrils.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

our mascot is a gosh dang elk, and it will fk your sht up so hard. he is so bad ass, shining in a plate of gold with some dope purple threads over him. like they always say if you mess with the elk you get the horns.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Owls are just the coolest! There is nothing cooler than an owl sweeping down from the darkness to take its prey like the total chads they are.

[Image: smurfunkel.png]
Sig By @enigmatic