Create Account

S27 Pre Season

Quote:Originally posted by Rezik@Jan 19 2016, 08:29 PM
So why wasn't the pre-season started yet for juniors?

SMJHL always starts a few days after SHL.

Have patience.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jan 19 2016, 08:32 PM

SMJHL always starts a few days after SHL.

Have patience.

Should have been started the same day after the SHL was delayed for 3-4 days. just moves everything back farther, no reason for it, almost as horrific planning as the off-season schedule and making it last forever.

Or the SMJHL takes work to get set up too, and it's not just Jack sitting around waiting to push the sim button and dragging it out on purpose.

Quote:Originally posted by lil@Jan 19 2016, 08:36 PM
Or the SMJHL takes work to get set up too, and it's not just Jack sitting around waiting to push the sim button and dragging it out on purpose.

And it could have been done at the same time, especially with the delay, or handed the junior sim over to someone else. again just horrific scheduling and planning, im sure the pre-season wont end for another 2 months anyways the way things are ran around here.

Quote:Originally posted by Rezik@Jan 19 2016, 08:38 PM

And it could have been done at the same time, especially with the delay, or handed the junior sim over to someone else. again just horrific scheduling and planning, im sure the pre-season wont end for another 2 months anyways the way things are ran around here.

In case you haven't noticed Jack has been extremely busy, and has announced that he will be stepping down because of this. People have lives outside this site, give him a break.

[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]

Jack had life get in the way, it happens. Hold your horses, everything will be in full swing before you know it.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Rezik@Jan 19 2016, 07:38 PM

Yep, there's improvements that could be made to how the site is run, that's absolutely true. But bitching when everyone knows the current situation and the simmer has already announced his plans to step down after this season? Not only is that not productive, it's insensitive and obnoxious.

[Image: swingingdoor.gif]

There's the door. If you have such a problem with how things are run around here, propose a legitimate plan to fix them, or make sure it doesn't hit you on your way out.

Quote:Originally posted by lil@Jan 19 2016, 08:49 PM

make sure it doesn't hit you on your way out.

again

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jan 19 2016, 07:55 PM
again
:o

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jan 19 2016, 08:45 PM

In case you haven't noticed Jack has been extremely busy, and has announced that he will be stepping down because of this. People have lives outside this site, give him a break.

So ill help you understand since you cant read. I very clearly said, why not pass the juniors on to someone else to help out the league, instead you whine and cry and tell me to stop whinning on a down rep :lol:

Nah, and it couldn't be more ironic you whine about me asking questions and tell me to quit winning, why not continute crying that i was "at teammates throats in the falcons" like the biggest joke it really is :lol: :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by lil@Jan 19 2016, 08:49 PM

Yep, there's improvements that could be made to how the site is run, that's absolutely true. But bitching when everyone knows the current situation and the simmer has already announced his plans to step down after this season? Not only is that not productive, it's insensitive and obnoxious.

[Image: swingingdoor.gif]

There's the door. If you have such a problem with how things are run around here, propose a legitimate plan to fix them, or make sure it doesn't hit you on your way out.

I've proposed a legit plan, twice now as a matter of fact and this was your incredibly stupid responce along with eggy to tell me to quit whinning. but you could always take your own advice and leave without letting the door hit you on the way out if you dont like anyone elses idea but yours, seems like the better plan to me.

I forgot, you can't have a legitimate conversation with Rezik no matter how hard you try. <_<

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jan 19 2016, 08:05 PM
I forgot, you can't have a legitimate conversation with Rezik no matter how hard you try. <_<

[Image: tumblr_lebsb5U6dB1qcubjz.gif~c200]

Rezik ^

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jan 19 2016, 09:05 PM

This is coming from the person who gets owned in debates often and throws personal attacks like a child because they cant be right, its disgusting really. :lol:

Kovalev for simmer

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]