Create Account

Deener's all-access Tinder Guide Guaranteed to get you laid

There's some stuff on here in terms of general confidence and improving yourself as well as if you're out dating women with the intention of getting in relationships too.

You have to work on yourself until you love yourself and are so confident in yourself no woman rejecting you gets to you. Then she will respect you more and you will have great relationships. Dating is a breeze when you know you're a valuable commodity. But if you're not, go out there and make yourself valuable.

I learned to dance, speak Spanish, got s good job with good money, go to the gym and invested in good clothes so I always look great. All these things enhance my value and make me stand out from the crrowd. Now when a girl tries to play games with me I don't tolerate it because I know that I'm a valuable person, and so i do very well dating and on tinder.

It garners the respect of not only girls but your self respect and friends around you.

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Feb 3 2016, 10:13 PM
There's some stuff on here in terms of general confidence and improving yourself as well as if you're out dating women with the intention of getting in relationships too.

You have to work on yourself until you love yourself and are so confident in yourself no woman rejecting you gets to you. Then she will respect you more and you will have great relationships. Dating is a breeze when you know you're a valuable commodity. But if you're not, go out there and make yourself valuable.

I learned to dance, speak Spanish, got s good job with good money, go to the gym and invested in good clothes so I always look great. All these things enhance my value and make me stand out from the crrowd. Now when a girl tries to play games with me I don't tolerate it because I know that I'm a valuable person, and so i do very well dating and on tinder.

It garners the respect of not only girls but your self respect and friends around you.

That's some real shit

RIPDAVE

Fuckin' Deener.

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Feb 3 2016, 04:35 PM

Your profile needs to reflect you, absolutely, but nobody gives a fuck about your accomplishments on Tinder. I've seen guys with stupid shit like "Captain of my hockey team" or "Recent MBA grad" - Nobody cares. Girls are on tinder to get their vaginas filled by dominant male penis, this isn't a job interview.

This is simply not true.

on my tinder profile i have 'Captain of my Simulation Hockey Team' and bitch after bitch groanin to me they've got a complete lap soak going on

I just want more tinder chat pics tbh

[Image: hallsy.png]

I can't read a full novel about this so I don't know if Deener said this but you need to get the girl to be texting you ASAP. Get her out of tinder chat and into texting.Full proof line to get that to work (ive used this as my opening line because fuck tinder chat)

"Hey totally weird question but it has a correct answer. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?"

They will respond with something and you reply

"555-123-4567. And that just so happens to be my phone number so you should text me". That has never failed me.

Screenshotting her picture, cropping it and stalking her on google images seems predatorish Smile)

Social media/internet has ruined half of the fun of first dates- the mystery! Not much mystery or excitement if you already know the answers to all your questions Smile)

Anyway, I've seen dudes have lots of luck that have average faces but are jacked as shit, just post shirtless pics of your six pack abs and chiseled pecs and the ladies will come.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Bün@Feb 4 2016, 01:35 AM
I can't read a full novel about this so I don't know if Deener said this but you need to get the girl to be texting you ASAP. Get her out of tinder chat and into texting.Full proof line to get that to work (ive used this as my opening line because fuck tinder chat)

"Hey totally weird question but it has a correct answer. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?"

They will respond with something and you reply

"555-123-4567. And that just so happens to be my phone number so you should text me". That has never failed me.

Don't even lie. You get girls without trying by simply showing off that legendary beard.

Instructions unclear, dick stuck in ceiling fan.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Feb 4 2016, 08:53 AM

I followed the instructions and got the same result.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Feb 4 2016, 08:51 AM
Screenshotting her picture, cropping it and stalking her on google images seems predatorish Smile)

Social media/internet has ruined half of the fun of first dates- the mystery!  Not much mystery or excitement if you already know the answers to all your questions Smile)

Anyway, I've seen dudes have lots of luck that have average faces but are jacked as shit, just post shirtless pics of your six pack abs and chiseled pecs and the ladies will come.
Listen if a girl doesn't bother to put a single thing in their bio of course I'm going to try to dig a bit deeper to find out something to talk and relate about.

I don't find anything on social media readily accessible to the world to be "stalkerish", if you are so afraid of what others can learn about you online then stay offline, easy. When you apply for jobs, random people are looking st all you social media activity to see if you're a professional. This is no different

If you're on TINDER, a site notorious for creeps and perverts, I think you're basically agreeing to an u written rule. Besides, I'm not doing it in a way to harm anybody, like track them down. It's simply for the benefit of the conversation, so I can make it interesting.

And no you don't want to be the douchebag six pack abs mirror pic *****. Those guys may find the odd dumbass girl but they're not nearly getting as many hits as their overinflated egos will lead you on to believing, trust me.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Feb 4 2016, 08:53 AM
Smile)

Basically I have no chance at this... gotta stick with Jogy <_<

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Feb 4 2016, 12:02 PM

Listen if a girl doesn't bother to put a single thing in their bio of course I'm going to try to dig a bit deeper to find out something to talk and relate about.

I don't find anything on social media readily accessible to the world to be "stalkerish", if you are so afraid of what others can learn about you online then stay offline, easy. When you apply for jobs, random people are looking st all you social media activity to see if you're a professional. This is no different

If you're on TINDER, a site notorious for creeps and perverts, I think you're basically agreeing to an u written rule. Besides, I'm not doing it in a way to harm anybody, like track them down. It's simply for the benefit of the conversation, so I can make it interesting.

And no you don't want to be the douchebag six pack abs mirror pic *****. Those guys may find the odd dumbass girl but they're not nearly getting as many hits as their overinflated egos will lead you on to believing, trust me.

Listen there's lots of good advice in your guide, no denying that. Doing fun activities, picking the girl up, basically being a damn gentleman (or pretending to be one), which is more or less an endangered species. All good shit. Being confident, etc. Basically just manning the fuck up and not being a bitch.

But I must ask, are you a control freak? Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Feb 4 2016, 10:51 AM

Social media/internet has ruined half of the fun of first dates- the mystery!&nbsp; Not much mystery or excitement if you already know the answers to all your questions Smile)

[Image: 0517509d6d874b5767793b59ada502683cbec1-wm.jpg]