Create Account

Get rid

Quote:Originally posted by Cuffy@Jun 27 2017, 01:30 PM

RIP Parthey
4 GM of the year awards as Co in SMJHL... four SHL Championships... top pairing for at least two... probably inactive thof BC Mr argarbargar never won shit wasn't around to notice Smile)

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Jun 27 2017, 01:33 PM

This is almost implying that Discord became the primary means of communication as soon as I joined the site.

Which is a pretty dumb implication.
I'm almost implying some thing... in your eyes.
You blatantly implied bull shit about a tremendous member who spawned the careers of a number of GMs. All who have won more than you.

You're smart to try and change focus from your truly idiotic remark.

Kid,

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Jun 27 2017, 02:33 PM

4 GM of the year awards as Co in SMJHL... four SHL Championships... top pairing for at least two... probably inactive thof BC Mr argarbargar never won shit wasn't around to notice Smile)
Why did we never re create together we coulda made shl fun for us again

[Image: cuffana.png]

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Jun 27 2017, 12:33 PM

The funny part is through all these "har har ArGarFartGar isn't an old-timer" posts you are completely missing the fact there was a period of time where I was on this site and not only was Cuffy not active (at least way less active than he is now), but ALSO Discord wasn't even around (or not even relevant enough to be mentioned) on the site.

Which was the entire point.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Jun 27 2017, 12:36 PM

I'm almost implying some thing... in your eyes.
You blatantly implied bull shit about a tremendous member who spawned the careers of a number of GMs.  All who have won more than you.

You're smart to try and change focus from your truly idiotic remark.

Kid,

I didn't imply anything. I stated Cuffy's activity waned even before Discord came around.

I remember it as being after Lahey retired and he recreated with French.

You notice I was around during that time period, so you talking about a time before I was here has no relevance to what I said.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Jun 27 2017, 01:36 PM

The funny part is through all these "har har ArGarFartGar isn't an old-timer" posts you are completely missing the fact there was a period of time where I was on this site and not only was Cuffy active (at least way more active than he is now), but ALSO Discord wasn't even around (or not even relevant enough to be mentioned) on the site.

Which was the entire point.
Pretty sure your contribution was "your bitch ass probably wasn't even active then"
Go home with your constant white Knight shtick.

You aren't thevictim of my comments. You insulted a members legacy and I'm here to tell you you are a cunt Smile

Discord or naw.

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Jun 27 2017, 12:13 PM

I feel like you weren't active even before then.
Didn't insinuatecuff was inactive?
I got
W/e you're delusional as always.

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Jun 27 2017, 02:41 PM

I didn't imply anything. I stated Cuffy's activity waned even before Discord came around.

I remember it as being after Lahey retired and he recreated with French.

You notice I was around during that time period, so you talking about a time before I was here has no relevance to what I said.
My activity never died off I was just bored of updating players here. Still came online every day posted in the lr.

[Image: cuffana.png]

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Jun 27 2017, 11:42 AM

Pretty sure your contribution was "your bitch ass probably wasn't even active then"

You aren't thevictim of my comments. You insulted a members legacy and I'm here to tell you you are a cunt Smile

Discord or naw.

I'm curious where on his resume his SHL legacy goes? Does it go before or after volunteer work?

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Phone multipost. My legacy is ruined.

What ever will I do.

I'm going to cry myself to sleep.

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Jun 27 2017, 07:42 PM

Discord or naw.

I'm curious where on his resume his SHL legacy goes? Does it go before or after volunteer work?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Jun 27 2017, 12:46 PM

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Wow <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> y u edit, now my joke isn't even close to as much fun :(

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]