Create Account

Manhattan Rage Punishment

Quote:Originally posted by Ghostspeed@Feb 12 2018, 04:56 PM
:lol:

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Feb 12 2018, 05:57 PM
:facepalm:  Rage, JY will fix this, he's a good man.
Nah, he's totally undeserving of the job, regardless of what he's done for the league. Rolleyes

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WQZqJ_-WAO8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WQZqJ_-WAO8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

the real punishment was naming Jaywhy GM mirite

Punishments with JY as GM: 1
Punishments with me as GM: 0

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Feb 13 2018, 01:03 AM

The real punishment is having you on the site

Quote:Originally posted by LB.@Feb 12 2018, 06:08 PM

The real punishment is having you on the site

Oof Gottem.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by Winter is Coming@Feb 12 2018, 06:02 PM

Nah, he's totally undeserving of the job, regardless of what he's done for the league.&nbsp; Rolleyes

I mean he's the longest tenure Rage player that hasn't been GM, so who else would you give it to. Hmm

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Feb 12 2018, 06:03 PM

I mean NUCK is the one who brought this apon JY, JY didn't cause this to happen, NUCK did.

Code:

Code:

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Feb 12 2018, 05:10 PM

apon

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Feb 12 2018, 06:12 PM

Upon*

Code:

Code:

I think he meant to say apron

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Feb 12 2018, 06:03 PM

I can’t argue with this tbh

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Feb 12 2018, 07:03 PM

Tbh the punishments started when you got drafted to Manhattan

Quote:Originally posted by Allegiant@Feb 12 2018, 05:27 PM

Tbh the punishments started when you got drafted to Manhattan

Hearts of Iron again when

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux+Feb 12 2018, 03:55 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beaujeaux @ Feb 12 2018, 03:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Man...[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-JR95@Feb 12 2018, 03:57 PM

...hattan
[/quote]

Your WKP GM tandem everybody

[Image: Jepox.gif]