Create Account

S42 Pre-Awards Discussion Thread

44 Jr for Mexico and McBride

Mexico because I had the best save % by .08 (second place has .912, I was .920.)
Highest scoring forward was Fletcher, and with 64 points that wasn’t even much compared to the last 3 seasons when we have seen 75+ point scorers.

Think of it like the Hart situation if I wasn’t in the cage for us, would we have made the playoffs?

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Man if I’d finished at 63 points like I was on pace for after 32 games, I’d say me, myself, and I

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 07:29 PM by Grapehead.)

I'd like to make a case for Howie Dewitt for the Aidan Richan Trophy:

[Image: EQGZni0.png]

- Dewitt saw a 22 point increase in his total from last season.
- Dewitt led the Pride in P/20 at 0.89, an increase from S41 of 0.53.
- Dewitt played with the same linemates (Doro and Reid), but their point totals didn't increase to the same degree, so it's not like they carried him to more points.
- Dewitt actually saw fewer total minutes, but remained on the 3rd line throughout.
- Dewitt increased his PPP total by 4, so he earned most of his new points at even strength.
- Dewitt took 100 more shots in S42.

I think he deserves consideration for the award because the external factors were all more or less the same, and he generated a significant increase in his point total despite no increase in opportunity.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Solid rookie of the year class.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

08-09-2018, 02:59 PMFourFour Wrote: 44 Jr for Mexico and McBride

Mexico because I had the best save % by .08 (second place has .912, I was .920.)
Highest scoring forward was Fletcher, and with 64 points that wasn’t even much compared to the last 3 seasons when we have seen 75+ point scorers.

Think of it like the Hart situation if I wasn’t in the cage for us, would we have made the playoffs?

75 points is record breaking numbers, top 5 ll time using this sim engine. Only past 2 ssns someone has scored 75+, in fact only 3 players have done it. Ever. Your 0.920 isn't even top 5 using this engine, so I don't quite get the comparison. You can't discredit 64 points by comparing it to record numbers.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]