Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List

I feel bad for Shmurph Undecided

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2019, 10:43 AM by ztevans.)

Regardless of legality in the eyes of HO or the rulebook, even toeing the public tampering line for restricted free agents in a league where RFAs literally never go anywhere is definitely a unique strategy to put it Kindly.

EDIT: Seriously, someone name me the last player to leave in RFA. I'm sure it has happened and I'm exaggerating with "literally never" but I sure as hell can't think of it. I feel like this question requires a @Tomen tag, he probably has it committed to memory.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2019, 10:44 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

05-25-2019, 10:42 AMztevans Wrote: Regardless of legality in the eyes of HO or the rulebook, even toeing the public tampering line for restricted free agents in a league where RFAs literally never go anywhere is definitely a unique strategy to put it Kindly.

EDIT: Seriously, someone name me the last player to leave in RFA.  I'm sure it has happened and I'm exaggerating with "literally never" but I sure as hell can't think of it.

Ahhhhhh these are buffalo RFA’s.. I got it now.

Bold!

Popcorn
Chiefs
Stampede
Chiefs
Stampede

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

How to ex-communicate your team from the other SHL GMs 101

You haven’t just pissed off Buffalo with this post, all the other SHL GM’s think you’re a slimy clown now too. This post is honestly a bad look for Minnesota more than anything.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

05-25-2019, 10:42 AMztevans Wrote: Regardless of legality in the eyes of HO or the rulebook, even toeing the public tampering line for restricted free agents in a league where RFAs literally never go anywhere is definitely a unique strategy to put it Kindly.

EDIT: Seriously, someone name me the last player to leave in RFA.  I'm sure it has happened and I'm exaggerating with "literally never" but I sure as hell can't think of it.  I feel like this question requires a @Tomen tag, he probably has it committed to memory.

Tomens memory isn't what it used to be. PepeHands

RETIRED

EDIT: Seriously, someone name me the last player to leave in RFA.  I'm sure it has happened and I'm exaggerating with "literally never" but I sure as hell can't think of it.  I feel like this question requires a @Tomen tag, he probably has it committed to memory.

I can't recall that happening. It's just as uncommon in the NHL.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2019, 10:48 AM by Tomen.)

I legit can't recall an instance like that since it's even rarer here than in the NHL.

EDIT: I think the closest was when a RFA wasn't tendered and stopped being a RFA and became an UFA

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

I can kinda see what Daco was going for with this obvious bait thread, but dang. Farm it out to a prospect or something. Especially if you've got actual tampering in your closet.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

this is a major yikes, Chief

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2019, 11:12 AM by PenKnight.)

I got Snubbed Again.
Second Round Draft Pick My Eye!!
I'll play Professional Baseball before ever playing for Minnesota!

way to uhhh tamper
not like Minnesota privately tampered me before when I got traded there ya yeet

If this isn’t a blatant case of “toeing the rules line” just to get around them, I look forward to the decision of:

“While we understand that some may look to the wording of “public tampering” in the rule book and call for it to be allowed, we felt that Daco purposely, but not maliciously, blatantly public tampered other teams prospects in order to work around the wording of the rule.”

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

05-25-2019, 11:22 AMWasty Wrote: If this isn’t a blatant case of “toeing the rules line” just to get around them, I look forward to the decision of:

“While we understand that some may look to the wording of “public tampering” in the rule book and call for it to be allowed, we felt that Daco purposely, but not maliciously, blatantly public tampered other teams prospects in order to work around the wording of the rule.”

HO finna say that in verbatim lmao

Y’all gonna draft me real high so I can sign a 2 year contract and get tampered with?

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Someone put some beef in their daco today

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]