Create Account

Chirper #5 (AC Week #463)

feel like goin back to bed after I chirp

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

It's hump day everyone

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

03-16-2023, 08:51 AMRangerjase Wrote: I know its been like this for a long time. but in order to give GM's the ability to change lines/tactics and have some agency, we have the two sims per day (1 game each). We at least smushed it down to 3 days per round in total for a 7 game series instead of the potential of stretching it to 4 days.

At the end of finals WJC/IIHF starts as well for that further 2 week gap. Our HO group and the IIHF/WJC groups are working hard to make that experience better for everyone as well. 

I'm more than happy to discuss this all in Dm's as well to have a more fluid conversation. Always open to hearing ideas.

Yeah all good, just need things to talk about here for the cash really. I know I am not the person SHL should worry about in terms of activity. I am sure yall are doing a great job. I just personally don't really ever care about IIHF and so it's just a long time of no actual sims.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Looking forward to this coming season, Philly going for a repeat.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

03-16-2023, 09:23 AMJuOSu Wrote: Yeah all good, just need things to talk about here for the cash really. I know I am not the person SHL should worry about in terms of activity. I am sure yall are doing a great job. I just personally don't really ever care about IIHF and so it's just a long time of no actual sims.

That's definitely understandable, but we do care about everyone regardless of of activity level. It should be fun for everyone.

Is there anything you can think of that would tip the scales to make you care a little bit about IIHF/WJC?

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

It’s been a great offseason for NOLA. Glad to have @frithjofr and @Jiggly_333 on our roster!

[Image: ljefVAX.png]

Also, regression hurts. These sigs are gonna need to pay my bills!

[Image: ljefVAX.png]

03-16-2023, 09:11 AMFrenchie Wrote: wait I forgot about that, i know nothing of basketball but maybe I can luck out :eyes:
[Image: mando-way-this-is-the-way.gif]

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

So much new rookies this week! Hope most of them will stay and get active, we need new blood!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

03-16-2023, 09:07 AMFaraDian Wrote: 3 more hours! We have an SHL bracket group on ESPN if you aren't in already

Wait hell yeah what’s it’s called

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Swing me that invite

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

03-16-2023, 09:44 AMRainDelay Wrote: Wait hell yeah what’s it’s called
Join up here: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=129570

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

I don't know what to chirp

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

The waiting is the hard part. Have had chats with almost all junior teams.

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

Regression is robbery

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]