Create Account

Chirper #54 (AC Week #512)

whenever i start getting too productive at work, I pause and think I should probably go do something SHL related to balance things out

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

cant believe we are getting some new J teams. New branding and logos are so exciting! Already has my creativity flowing

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

Already Wednesday, what happened?

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

J is actually expanding

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

Wonder what the two new teams will be

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

I know it's early for accepting bribes, but I'll still take them

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

Hopefully my season predictions take shape in the second half of the season. They're not very accurate right now but a lot of the divisions are very close.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

I wonder what the two new J expansion teams will be. Exciting times

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Visiting San Diego is making me reassess my life choice of living in Ohio.

Taking my daughter to the San Diego zoo today!

J expansion is exciting! Not looking forward to parting with anyone, though

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

02-21-2024, 11:30 AMJamesT Wrote: Wonder what the two new teams will be
I’m placing a bet on Honolulu Lemons, with a partnership with Lululemon and Greenland Green Lands.

02-21-2024, 11:52 AMRAmenAmen Wrote: J expansion is exciting! Not looking forward to parting with anyone, though
Don’t part with anyone, part with everyone. Full-league re-draft.

i'm just here to tamper

expectations of GMs on SHL earning