Create Account

S55 SMJHL PT #6 - Season in Review

[Image: IP0A9jF.png]

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

09-05-2020, 02:03 PMdamienj10 Wrote: my questions for @to12143

are you disappointed with the outcome of the playoffs this season?

Yeah, it really felt like we had a chance to go all the way and win it all, so to lose in the fashion that we did was heartbreaking. It sucks but only one team can win any year, and I'm sure we'll be back again next year in a similar position, so just gotta look to the future.

what was your favorite part of this season?

I think just learning and growing with the team, and experiencing the locker room and the presence the Knights have. Growing with them and getting used to the team and all these new faces was fun.

what are your expectations for next season?

Championship, no if ands or buts. We're that caliber of team and I definitely wanna see us win it all. I think we'll be an incredible team and I think we'll get over the hump next season and rock the finals, and bring back the cup.

are you looking to make the jump to the SHL soon?

I want to win a cup before I even consider going up. I don't expect to be in the SHL any time soon but it all depends on who drafts me. I want to help the Knights as much as possible so I plan on staying down until they tell me I have to go up

@to12143s questions to me

What were your expectations when you joined the team?

Nothing much really just wanted to fill the back up role for a team and they wanted me first. they are hell of a team and I enjoy being on it. they are now my fam so to speak. they fought hard in thre playoffs and we will be right back at it next season so I am excited to be apart of this team.

Do you want more of a role and not just a backup goalie spot next season?

I am okay with developing another season as the back up. not too worried about how many games I get. Peter Ramsey deserves the starting role and I will be a strong back up for Ramsey. A 1, 2 punch for kelowna is not a bad thing Tongue lol

What are your expectations for the SHL Draft, where do you think you'll be drafted at?

I do not really care where I go as overall I am actually hoping later in the draft. like last overall draft pick lol mr irrelevant. I want to be the first Mr. Irrelevant to hit 2k TPE that would be awesome. I do not think I will be drafted last though so I expect late third early fourth round. Where? I do not know exactly. Whoever needs a goalie for the future I would say. Whoever wants me can have me Smile

How do you feel about the Knights going forward, do you think we'll be back in the hunt next season

100% hunting for the cup next season. we were one win away from playing in the finals so yea we are going to be on the hunt for the cup once again next season and I am very excited for it!!! GO KNIGHTS GO!!!!

Quoting this to make sure that I get credit and I'm not sure if I need to

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

ISFL PT

PBE PT 20-3

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)