Create Account

S64 PT #1: All or Nothing

WSBL PT

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Lilja hates the camera, whenever it is not on the ice. Back when he was a little child learning to skate, Luukas Lilja's worst nightmare was picture day at school. He was a very hideous child, stuck with childhood obesity, braces due to his bad teeth, and on top of that some clothes that did not fit him until 2 years from receiving, safe to say he did not enjoy being filmed at that point. This is why, currently, Lilja does not enjoy being overlooked through a camera lens. Many photographers have tried to catch him after the game, but Lilja is one of the first ones heading out and often manages to catch the crowd leaving, so he can fit in wearing a disguise, wearing headphones, blasting out death metal as loud as he can, to not draw any attention towards himself other than some disgusted looks, based on his own looks and how he acts in the crowd. Not many people do know this, so from now on Lilja needs to find a new way to avoid the cameras.

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Prompt 1: Lias finds himself in the elevator with some person who is responsible for making tv shows, and he takes the opportunity to pitch this person on the compelling narrative that is the Nevada Battleborn. What's the narrative? A plucky squad of rookies, and the veterans leading them. Lias himself is one of those veterans now, which is still weird, but the real story is the six rookies playing for Nevada this season. This will be something like a six-episode special, and will have the following structure.

Episodes 1-2 will follow the six rookies in their different paths to the SMJHL. There are four rookies who were drafted by Nevada, and two who were signed as free agents following the draft, so each episode will cover two draftees and one free agent.

Episode 3 will largely center on Battleborn training camp, and the strategies there employed by GM Gunnar Söderberg and his coaching staff. We will follow the rookies in their hard work as they adapt to the pace and demands of training at the SMJHL level.

Episode 4 will cover the preseason, and the team's adjustment to playing together, finding the best line chemistry, figuring out who plays best in what roles.

Episodes 5-6 will take us into the regular season as the Battleborn compete in a four-team division and try to secure that coveted playoff spot in a division with the intimidating Newfoundland Berserkers.

If these episodes do well, maybe we will get the green light for additional episodes hopefully covering a playoff run.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

[Image: 50jXfF9.png]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

HOCKEY PROMPT:

There is no doubt that regardless as to if you are a Television company mogul, an avid fan of hockey or just a casual fan of hockey, that your eyes should be on the Chicago Syndicate coming into Season 64.

Starting with the depth: The lowest TPE player the Chicago Syndicate has who will be getting playing time is 971. It is important to realize that with 971 TPE on the Chicago Syndicate that makes you a 4th liner at best. As a roster we have 11 players over the 1300 TPE mark. Including the best goalie in the league with 1900 TPE. That is a feat that not many teams can boast, in their entire program history. A tight knit locker room with many players who have been together from the junior ranks, there is no question that Chicago came to play and won't settle for anything less than a deep playoff run capped off with bringing home the Challenge Cup.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

PLAYER PROMPT- My player loves the limelight. I was purposefully and carefully crafted to be in front of the cameras at all times. As part of my previous job, I was always the center of attention at the start of the game and during the game. People couldn't get enough of me. I've never been ashamed of who I am and have always been confident in my abilities. This gives me great poise in front of the cameras. I was consistently voted as one of the top mascots in the nation, so I think I would easily become a fan favorite with cameras around 24/7. So sign me up, I'll be the focus of everyone's attention for the entire show. This also, low key, takes the pressure off the other players and allows them to be themselves as well. There's nothing worse than someone being on camera who doesn't know what they're doing. Even worse is if they don't know what they're doing AND they don't want to be on camera. So, I'll take one for the team and volunteer to be the most famous player on the team. I know, it's a sacrifice, but I'm willing to make it for the good of the team.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Prompt 2

Evgeni Petrov likes being filmed but it isn’t without his fears of it as well. He loves being on the camera as it lets him broadcast his messages to the world, however insane and downright concerning that they may be. He once invited a camera crew out to watch his pregame rituals to provide a fun little inside look for the fans, but the footage was deemed “too disturbing” and “bordered on war crimes” to be shown to the general public. After that Evgeni was banned from being filmed for a year, but he always found ways to sneak into the background of other teammates videos. If his teammate was being interviewed, Evgeni would just casually walk by in the background and make a silly face or wear a mask of some kind, stuff like that where he can still be on camera without violating the court order. At the same time though he does fear the camera to an extent, as he feels it steals part of his soul every time they take a photo of him.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Adelie absolutely lvoes being on TV because any chance he has to be broadcast is a chance to spread the word to all of the people out there, people who could potentially make a reall difference in his ultimate goal. You see, Pengu's species are endangered due to global warming and so Pengu is constantly fighting for the conservation and awareness of other penguins. For this reason he will do absolutely anything to stay on screen as long as the film crew is willing to let him. He'll do tricks, he'll talk about the sport, he'll talk about his personal life. Sometimes he'll even steal the camera from the crew and craftily slip away to film little monologues, wanting to do his best to make sure everyone is aware of the plight of his people. This often leads to comical and sometimes destructive chases with a penguin slipping this way and that, hoarding cameras in an attempt to get his message out.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

The Philly forge have been chosen for this years all or nothing filming. Despite what you want to see Nathan Thomas doesn’t really care to much for these antics but being named the captain last season he knows he must play his part in the filming of his team. He already has to address the press and decided he would have a little fun to show the true happenings of the forge behind the scenes. It is easy to show the world the prim and proper formal and professional when it comes to the press conferences, but Nathan decided he rather share the spotlight on the fun his team has during the season. Nathan would constantly show off and play some jokes on the other players including giving the rookies some hard times in order to loosen up the mood and make it more comfortable for everyone in the locker room that is now being followed with camera’s 24/7. We are still waiting for the classic catch phrase of something along the lines of “I am more afraid of bears” but the season is still young and there is lots of time for that to happen.

WC:196

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

If there is one thing Melvin hates as much as he loves cake, it's being on camera. While he has made numerous interviews because he has to, it is a large and tedious process, which has only led the moose to hating being on camera, or around them. While he won't shy away or try to hide himself during filming, Melvin often finds that he becomes quieter, and the tools that he and his personnel team have developed to increase communication with his human companions is not used nearly as often. In fact, when the cameras are around, so too is Bjorn Ironside, Melvin's longtime friend. Bjorn had spoken for Melvin at many press conferences before, and during the filming of the team for this show, he returned to help translate what the moose might be saying. However, the crew found themselves frustrated and many times Bjorn was caught saying "This not translate to English, he is angry." or some other emotion, or also saying, "This not Television appropriate word."

[Image: 66168_s.gif]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Prompt 1

At first, Smith is a little taken aback by running into this energetic little stranger in an elevator, but once they claim to be part of the media their whole persona and general vibe start to make more sense to Smith so he opens up. When asked about biggest storylines for the seasons, Smith thinks for a second and says "Well Corey (Kennedy) and Patty (Patric Twist) are going into their last seasons, I know Corey's got a Cup but I don't think Patty does yet. Every season obviously the only goal at the end is to take home that trophy, but winning it for those two would be pretty special. Other than that, business as usual." So there you have it folks, don't miss All or Nothing: Chicago Syndicate premiering on Amazon Prime Video after the conclusion of this season. Just after the cameras cut the media person exclaims "Wow I can't wait to put that interview on Sportsnet's Youtube channel with 'GOTTA SEE IT' in the title."

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Prompt #1

I think that one story that our roster is how to make the loses that we have suffered during the off season. I think that we should actually be making headlines based on our preseason I wouldn't give up. I think that we should be looked upon as a threat to win the division and prove all doubters wrong with all the draft choices and off season choices that we have made. I want to earn and get tpe for my player and make sure that I get the opportunity to make sure that we can win and hopefully this time win something I have something to prove and so do the rest of my teammates. I think losing our captain maybe not the best but some may say that I think it was best for us and the team. I want to make sure that we make into the playoffs this week and I can't wait to improve and get more wins than last year as well good luck to all grizzlies and hopefully we prove all doubters wrong.

Words 178

Answering for the first prompt

Well, Vaseline Podcalzone's English isn't superb, but after several seasons playing in North America, it should be fluent enough to give this television producer a decent idea of the preview for the Seattle Argonauts entering the sixty-fourth season of the Simulation Hockey League.

"Well, this is a very hungry team. We made big big strides last year, and picked up some key pieces then. Even now, we pick up Teddy Murphy, an excellent defenseman. Very rounded out group with lots of great peoples, like JUST and Hobbes, lots of players right at their prime and not yet reaching that point of regression. We also have a good group of rookies coming up to play with us. Manning is exciting forward, Willie Miller is the goalie that everyone was hoping Rosejac would become, and we also have Fischermann on the blueline, all of those guys did great in the junior leagues and will be a huge part of this core for seasons to come. So, honestly, if you love a real good comeback story, come root for us as we look to come out top and win the west. Call it "How the west was won", or something like that."

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Player Prompt

While I understand the fans want to see as much content about their favourite players as they can get, I'm not a huge fan of being in the limelight. I do my media obligations and I make my rounds in the community, but I prefer to do that behind closed doors rather than in front of the camera. It's not easy staying away from the camera, but I do enjoy making them work for the content.

I found one of the best ways to have the media not follow you around as much is to be as boring as possible. I try my best to be the human version of white bread, whether that's in my interviews or out in public. I wear casual clothing so I can blend into the background of public areas and keep as low as profile as possible. Eventually, the media grows tired of chasing me down for very little content so they tend to leave you alone. I'm not trying to be difficult or make their jobs harder for them, but being in the spotlight is just not something I strive to accomplish.

(189 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Written Task: Tell the executive everything about your team going in to S64 and why the world should care. What are the story lines developing on your roster this season? Is this a season where your team is all in on the cup? Has there been a big trade or free agent signing? Maybe this is a season full of new fresh young guns? What stories would a TV show covering your team this season need to capture? (150+ words)

"Hey! You're that kid from the Star Wars show! My son loves you"

Grogu smiles as he enters the elevator to join a smartly-dressed lady, he is used to the recognition now, and offers to sign an autograph for her young son. He pulls out one of a series of SHL Trading Cards of himself that he hoards for such occasions. The lady seems surprised by this.

"Why are you wearing a Dragons jersey? Aren't they the local hockey team? I assumed you were in town for the comic-con!"

Grogu explains that along wiht being a major Dinsey+ star, he is also a force-wielding hockey player, about to start his rookie season for the Dragons.

"Oh wow! I work for a local network affiliate, we have been discussing doing a show about your team! Knowing you are there as one of the stars should be a real ratings booster!"

Aw shucks, that's flattering but it's really more of an ensemble show. If this were, say, The Book of the Dragons, the theme would be more about a season of change. There have been a lot of changes on the Dragons over the last season leading up to Season 64. The last Season saw the departures of many long-time Dragons fixtures including the GM and coGM, the Captain, and some other well-known players. But those who survived the great S63 purge rallied together to forge a path forward. Some grizzled battle-worn veterans who have given their careers to the Dragons, a few elite players looking to see how good they can be, a couple of well-traveled newcomers acquired in FA and trade, and a new hope in the arrival of Grogu and his erstwhile Draft mate Duncan Mackenzie. "It's a season which sort of encompasses a passing of the guard, There would be lots of flashback episodes highlighting the great moments of these old guys' careers, a narrative in which players like Lilja, ASM, and Roza begin tapping their elite potential, and the arrival of the dynamic duo into this world would be the narrative focus as the camera follows their mischievous adventures as rookies in the SHL."

"So sort of an Avatar - the Last Airbender kind of thing?" the executive asks.

Grogu grumbles. "Well, no, obviously I would have said more of a Jedi Temple, Clone Wars idea moreso. But I guess, yeah, that too"

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway