Create Account

S69 mPT #4: Help Wanted February 19th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I'm pretty sure the entirety of Viktor's assistant's responsibilities would be to herd Viktor everywhere he needs to be in a timely manner. He does mostly manage on his own, but it's very much a 'by the seat of his pants' kind of experience. And that is why he'd be willing to throw a blank cheque at whomever could take away all that stress so he can just focus on running away from the hockey puck.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

My personal assistant would make sure that I do not have any overlapping meetings or media time. He would also help me make sure I eat and sleep right. 

Code:
29 Words

[Image: McGriddy10.gif]
Credit to @KaleSalad, @Ragnar, @ValorX77, @sulovilen, and @enigmatic for my Sigs

If I'm hiring an assistant, their only role is to coordinate gaming nights and ensure that snacks and food are plenty. They can have $1000 per game night scheduled.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Personal assistant? Jay Cue's PA has a funny name, it is called "Enologist". He sole task is to keep the Inferno player cellar filled with the best wines in the world. His payment? Being able to spend time with Cue drinking wine. And exposure of course.

I wouldn't make my personal assistant to anything but stand by my side. I don't need help with anything but having a personal assistant with you at all times is such a power move that I couldn't say no. I will pay half of my entire salary for someone to do that

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

My PA would be paid about $25/hr to start and would consist of separating the green M&M's from my candy stash as well as making sure the team LAN parties are properly organized, complete with pizza and code red mt. dew.

I already have Emeril Lagasse as my personal assistant. When they’re not busy losing games as a member of the Pride they are my personal chef.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

My personal assistant would be required to carry my assortment of favorite snacks and provide them to me on a timely basis so that I don't get hangry, but also so that I don't totally destroy my diet and affect my on-ice play.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

My personal assistant, at $20/hour, is mostly responsible for managing my tapes, and I do mean literal VHS tapes. Game footage needs to be edited down for me to review (transferred from the DVDs and mp4s the team provides), but they also need to keep up with taping all the VfB Stuttgart games and every episode of Survivor.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

HELP WANTED

Professional Hockey Player Seeks Personal Assistant
(No, not a player that you've heard of.)

Duties Including But Not Limited To:
  • Grocery shopping and weekly meal planning
  • Wardrobe
  • Schedule management
  • Negotiating public appearances and autograph signings
  • Screening requests for charitable donation
  • Answering calls from endorsement partners
  • Ignoring calls from ex-girlfriends
  • Swiping potential future ex-girlfriends on Tinder
$50/hour, paid weekly
Can be remote
Up to 6 weeks PTO during the off-season

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

My personal assistant would need to schedule interview with media, and finding me some sponsor too. Also he/she would need to find some charity event I could attend. 160k/year for the salary.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2023, 04:12 PM by Froste39. Edited 1 time in total.)

Wanted! Looking for Personal Assistant! Main job will be to play Tabletop Simulator with me, because none of my friends play Star Wars:Legion and I don't want to to feel even more like a wierdo. Isn't the real salary the friend we made along the way?

[Image: WmFwKPw.jpeg]

My personal assistant would be helping with most of my day to day activities that keep my house running. One of the main activities would be shopping for groceries and dog supplies. Making sure we are fueled for our hard work day in and day out.

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

My personal assistant will be solely for scheduling Chicken parm eating times and ensuring that #Kitty is fed. Other than that, they are free to do whatever they want.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

Wanted: Personal Assistant

Must DOs:
-have my hockey bag packed and in the trunk of my car
-have the car warmed up, cleaned and ready to drive when I enter
-reserve a spot at my pre-approved list of restaurants for after practice
-lay out my pajamas on my bed for bed time because I am a literal child

Pay: $10/day

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76