Create Account

S74 PT#0: Your Dad

Option 1

Nevada is going to win the cup in my final season as a senddown because we just have to take it at some point while I'm there. Otherwise I'll be sad. As long as the team doesn't get cold feet, I think we have a good chance. Maybe we can pull a cup run out of a hat trick for a fairy tale, magical cinderalla style cup run. It feels like we've gotten close a few seasons in a row now, we just have to put it all together and skate up that next step before I get the call up in the midst of Rage rebuilding. I hear doing some tearing down is a great outlet for Rage, so I'm looking forward to letting some out in the form of slapshots at drywall. I'm looking forward to yet another season with some good friends from around the league, and, honestly, cup or no cup, I'm sure it'll be fun. But also gib cup. I won't use the micool line, but I'm definitely thinking it.

Option 2: Having grown up in the ex-Soviet Union republic of Latvia, Rence Sykut has always understood the world comes down to eat or be eaten, so he has carried that attitude over to the ice. Anything to gain a competitive advantage on the foe. Some of the simplest forms of sabotage are the best. First, the visitor locker room is pretty much always in need of a fresh coat of paint and a deep cleaning with bleach and ammonia. Even if it's a couple hours before the game. The noxious fumes alone are sure to slow the other team down and get into their head. Next, a new rug made of brillo like material is laid out between the locker room and bench which will dull the opponent's skates without making them aware. This is sure to slow them down and ruin their edges. Finally, a dead mouse in the glove dryer behind the bench is sure to spread that roadkill stink to the opponent's equipment and further impair them. 

173 words

simmer pass

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

I mean on paper this team is stacked.  Which I think is why some of the pundits are referring to the Armada as "the Titanic Team"..
We look pretty good...

TIL WE HIT THE ICE. heh heh

But to be totally honest, I think we have what it takes to go all the way.. unlike the actual titanic which only made it about three fourths of the way to their destination before their season was sunk.  speaking of the titanic by the way, isn't it crazy that after all these years, the swimming pools on that thing are still filled with water? heh heh. 

okay sorry i know that titanic jokes are kindof outdated and inappropriate.. that ship sailed a long time ago.. heh

did you guys hear that the iceberg in the armada logo was arrested? They said it looked like the one that sunk the titanic, but luckily it got a lawyer who helped it counter-sue for defamation.. The judge agreed it was a pretty straightforward case of GLACIAL PROFILING heh heh

but yeah we're gonnna win the cup or whatever.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

Code:
OPTION 1 - Rock that dad bod

Written Task: Describe how your team is going to win the cup this season, because obviously they are. Include at least one dad joke.

Well, at the start of a rebuild I don’t see much of a run at a cup this season for the Ole’ Argos. However, never say never! With a goalie like Willie Miller, two top tier defensemen and a couple grizzled vets at forward, who knows what will happen! What is more likely to happen is we fall hard this year, but this is the beginning of a new era in Seattle. Sometimes you have to tear something down before you can build it all the way back up. We have a long way to build, but we can always keep it going. We were at the top of the mountain recently; it is time to build it back up. Might take a couple years, but we will be back! Argos for life!

For the dad joke part…

Swimming with sharks can be expensive, it cost me an arm and a leg!

152 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Option 1: Graphic:

[Image: j4Z6HJq.png]

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

OPTION 2

I'd like to preface this by stating that Petr Svoboda is an immoral pseudo-human who lacks any and all empathy. He is a cold, ruthless, calculated machine and his thoughts do not reflect my own, nor those of the IIHF commissioner. That being said, Petr is ultra nationalistic to an extreme extant. In order to win gold, he has already operated on both North American and Japanese soil completing operations. These include sabotaging careers, contract signings, sponsorships, and personal lives in North America, to spreading propaganda, stifling hockey interest, and creating chaos and confusion in Japan. Petr is not above attacking and killing his opponents either, whatever gets the job done, however he must take heed not to be caught. Afterall, while self-sacrifice is a quality of which Petr is proud, what good is gold if he cannot directly contribute and ensure the victory. Therefore, Petr has taken a page out of his mentor, Marek Vyskoc's book: severing the Japanese team bus's brake lines. Such an act almost killed Marek in the past, as the heated Battle of Vancouver entered an extreme chapter, but now a concentrated effort is all Czechia needs to finally win gold.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

PT Pass

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2023, 09:07 PM by NorwegianDemon. Edited 1 time in total.)

OPTION 2: To sabotage his opponent in a must win game for both teams, Salzberger would try to come up with multiple ways to impede them. The first thing Salzberger would do his try to find really small rocks who have the same color as the mat on which the opposing team players walk on to get from their locker room to the rink. Salzberger would then carry this rock in a small bag that he would put in his toiletry bag that he brings every game, because people are used to seeing him carrying that bag on game day. He would then go into the locker room where he would transfer the rock from the back to his pocket. He would then go take a walk around the underground part of the arena where the locker rooms are located. Once he gets at the spots where he knows, the other team will have to walk through, he will start dropping a small amount of rocks all around. He hopes this will affect his opponent’s ability to skate by damaging their blades.

180 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

[Image: S74-PT-0.jpg]

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Prompt 2:

To sabotage Calgary's opponent, Jaden would have to sneak into their locker room late at night. He'd probably recruit his teammates, so picture an Oceans Eleven style heist, complete with a planning montage, a sticky-fingered agitator, and hijinks galore. This would, of course, likely go much worse than it did in the movie. They would orchestrate this convoluted plot to get into the room, only to find it unlocked and unwatched.

Once they finally got into the locker room, Tanner would go full Grinch, stealing everyone's left sock, switching their sticks out for ones with slightly more or less toe curve, and generally doing everything he could to mildly inconvenience the other team. Their jock straps would all get a generous dose of itching powder, and the inside of the goalies' masks would be coated with Nair.

Once all the mischief was done, they would rappel up into the vents, because even if they don't really need to, who lets a perfectly good plan go to waste?

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2023, 10:50 PM by Poiklm. Edited 2 times in total.)

Option 1

Why did the Los Angeles Panthers play in the hockey season? Surely it’s so they could win the challenge cup. Is this the season? Some of the players on the Panthers are in their prime. They are coming off making the playoffs. It would be really sweet to take home the cup in S74. My player in the prime of his career being able to lift up the challenge cup would mean so much. It’s going to take a lot of hard work all around. He’s going to have to put in the work and hope to get his teammates to buy in as well. There’s a great group of players on this Season 74 team. They all want it equally as bad. There will need to be some puck luck, but I could see the Panthers emerging as champions after some continued training during the season and good coaching coming down from management. Obviously they are locks.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

[Image: image.png?ex=657a7647&is=65680147&hm=351...y=lossless]

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

11-28-2023, 11:20 PMZerg Wrote: Please pick ONE prompt to write about. Do not mix and match prompts. Identify the prompt you are using in your submission - Copying and pasting the prompt will deduct from your word count so if you do this make sure YOUR submission is 150+ words excluding the prompt.

OPTION 1 - Rock that dad bod

Written Task: Describe how your team is going to win the cup this season, because obviously they are. Include at least one dad joke.

Graphic option: Draw your player's dad holding the cup.

OPTION 2 - monkaS

Written Task: Describe how you would sabotage your team's archrival before a game in which the winner makes the playoffs and the loser goes golfing. The sneakier the better. Don't get caught!

Graphic option: Draw your player finding themselves the victims of an equipment sabotage.

You will receive 3 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

All responses are due on Monday, December 4th at 11:59 PST. NOTE: IF YOU SUBMIT/EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE YOU WILL RECEIVE REDUCED/NO TPE.

Affiliate claims from either PBE or ISFL or WSLB or SSL are accepted; link directly to your post and note if your username is different there.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. The graders reserve the right to determine malicious intent, after discussion with me. You will not be warned.

This task is for SHL players and send downs only. If your player is S75, that's not you.
With the new addition of Daquavion Davis Jr (me), I think our team is gonna win the cup for a few reasons. 1: We have a great goaltending tandem that can hold their own weight with the help of defense. 2: We have good offensive men that can weave through defense and score. 3: Our defense is really good at defending and they can put the puck in the goal really easy. 4: We have lots of momentum from last season so I think this season will be even better. The pencil on the scoresheet is gonna run out of led cause we gonna run it up. I know my pencil jokes are sharp. Idk if that was a joke but anyways, this team is definitely a cup contender. Also, our GMs play a huge part. They motivate us to get tasks done quickly and efficiently so we will always be the strongest team in the league. He convinced me to come back to the league now that there’s a portal which makes life easier. This really is a great team for my last eligible season in this league (SMJHL). GO TIMBER!!!! 192 words

[Image: Ark20.png?ex=657a74c5&is=6567ffc5&hm=e64...3b994236e&]