Create Account

S31 Prospect Ranking

Updated with numbers 20-14. You'll have to wait until tomorrow for 13-1. Get your predictions in.

Only 17th? Scumbags.

Big props to whoever put me 4th though. 200k to whoever gives me a screenshot showing it was them.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Sep 10 2016, 02:26 AM
Only 17th? Scumbags.

Big props to whoever put me 4th though. 200k to whoever gives me a screenshot showing it was them.

I'll be posting the spreadsheet with everyone's list one I've posted the entire list.

Quote:Originally posted by grimreaper@Sep 9 2016, 09:28 PM

I'll be posting the spreadsheet with everyone's list one I've posted the entire list.

Offer retracted.

FYI: it wasn't me either. Lol.

I have 12 players you haven't said yet that I listed. I wonder who I missed completely. Weird.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Sep 10 2016, 02:29 AM

Offer retracted.

FYI: it wasn't me either. Lol.

I have 12 players you haven't said yet that I listed. I wonder who I missed completely. Weird.

Count again, you have all 13 on your list.

Numbers 13-11 added. Top 10 will be tomorrow, thanks for all the patience you guys have had.

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81+Sep 9 2016, 07:26 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (JKortesi81 @ Sep 9 2016, 07:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Only 17th? Scumbags.

Big props to whoever put me 4th though. 200k to whoever gives me a screenshot showing it was them.[/b]

[Image: EN8OdP6.png]

<!--QuoteBegin-JKortesi81@Sep 9 2016, 07:29 PM

Offer retracted.
[/quote]

Fuck you pay Gooney the $200k

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Nice write up. Someone actaully placed me 4th out of all prospects? :lol:

Updated with numbers 10-1. Apologies for taking so long. Article isn't done yet, as I'm considering adding the biggest snubs from the list, as well as a section to see which rookies most over and underrated themselves.

Quote:Originally posted by prikulis5@Sep 11 2016, 11:26 AM
Nice write up. Someone actaully placed me 4th out of all prospects? :lol:
git gud

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Great work on this <a href='index.php?showuser=31' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>grimreaper</a> awesome time you put into this list and making it unique. Bonus points for you!

[Image: Wally.png]

The demands are coming Ninja

Sweet article grim

Quote:Originally posted by GroupMeIsKindOfOkay@Sep 13 2016, 01:06 PM
The demands are coming Ninja

Sweet article grim
who u adding to not sign list

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Sep 13 2016, 12:14 PM

who u adding to not sign list
Wait and see

Loved it! Thank you for your work!