Create Account

Seppo Repo retires

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Sep 28 2016, 01:44 AM

It doesn't matter that it didn't break any written rules, it's that they intentionally went around them to create an unfair advantage. It intentionally tilts what was a level playing field for everyone, and the HO should be ashamed for allowing it to go unpunished. Cheating is cheating, and you don't need a rule book to see it, but I shouldn't be surprised that you're defending this. Enjoy your tainted, free cup.
Yeah you really shouldn't be surprised, apparently i'm one of few around these parts with a working brain

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Sep 28 2016, 12:44 AM

It doesn't matter that it didn't break any written rules, it's that they intentionally went around them to create an unfair advantage. It intentionally tilts what was a level playing field for everyone, and the HO should be ashamed for allowing it to go unpunished. Cheating is cheating, and you don't need a rule book to see it, but I shouldn't be surprised that you're defending this. Enjoy your tainted, free cup.

So, if x amount players decided to go to the same team in the SHL and they were FAs could that be considered the same thing?

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Sep 28 2016, 05:45 AM

6 guys decided not to do the SMJHL or whatever and basically just be FAs the entire season or something like that

those 6 guys after the draft happens get signed by Detroit which piss people off because it circumvents the draft and essentially gives Detroit 6 free first round pick players.

Problem is that there is no rule that states that this isn't allowed

Alright, its a dick move if done purposely, but how does it puts any one in disadvantage or how does it gives advantage to Detroit over others? What I am not understanding?

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by iOBESE@Sep 28 2016, 05:47 AM

Alright, its a dick move if done purposely, but how does it puts any one in disadvantage or how does it gives advantage to Detroit over others? What I am not understanding?
it gives them 6 players that all know what their doing and are all extremely likely to have 350 by next season.

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Sep 27 2016, 11:45 PM

6 guys decided not to do the SMJHL or whatever and basically just be FAs the entire season or something like that

those 6 guys after the draft happens get signed by Detroit which piss people off because it circumvents the draft and essentially gives Detroit 6 free first round pick players.

Problem is that there is no rule that states that this isn't allowed

It was also well discussed beforehand. They will be in the SHL next year anyway. But for this year. That's 6 free 260+ tpe players as the playoffs roll around. But that doesn't matter to everyone, right? Cuz "lol smjhl".

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Sep 28 2016, 05:49 AM

It was also well discussed beforehand. They will be in the SHL nexy year anyway. But for this year. That's 6 free 260+ tpe players as the playoffs roll around. But that doesn't matter to everyone, right? Cuz "lol smjhl".
from what I read, there's no concrete proof obviously, I don't think those guys are dumb enough to actually get caught.

No matter how shady it is, unless you have solid enough of an evidence, there's nothing that they did was specfically mentioned in the rulebook. SHL shouldn't be fucking law mind you but there needs to be some solid proof

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Sep 28 2016, 01:53 AM

from what I read, there's no concrete proof obviously, I don't think those guys are dumb enough to actually get caught.

No matter how shady it is, unless you have solid enough of an evidence, there's nothing they did wrong. SHL shouldn't be fucking law mind you but there needs to be some solid proff
I'm happy for any commish to read my PM logs, I've got nothing to hide

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Sep 28 2016, 05:48 AM

it gives them 6 players that all know what their doing and are all extremely likely to have 350 by next season.
Yeah, but what can you do? In a way it is the teams and GM's job to make sure that their player perform good training wise and activity wise. At the same time, there should be some sort of regulations of how many FA a team can get or something like that. But now, I understand that these guys do not have respect to the idea of how the system should work and decided to go the dick way...

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Sep 28 2016, 05:54 AM

I'm happy for any commish to read my PM logs, I've got nothing to hide
If you used PMs you're a fucking retard. There's no proof to find on this site

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Sep 28 2016, 01:57 AM

I used pms, I am a retard. ketamine has made me retarded.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Sep 28 2016, 12:57 AM

Hey careful tossing that word around, I'm in the doghouse rn cause of it.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Where do you guys buy your tinfoil hats?

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Sep 28 2016, 02:00 AM

Hey careful tossing that word around, I'm in the doghouse rn cause of it.
break up with her

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Sep 28 2016, 05:59 AM

I used pms, I am a retard. ketamine has made me retarded.
I mean hypothetically, if this was planned out to the point where Maxy mentioned. If you used PMs to plan this all out, then you're a retard

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Sep 28 2016, 01:00 AM

break up with her

Ain't even exclusive enough to call it that. Can't be exclusive if you don't know how they'll react to the word retard. Life lesson lads. It was a warranted use too.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers