Create Account

Poll: Who do you Vote for?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Donald Trump
0%
0 0%
Hillary Clinton
0%
0 0%
Gary Johnson
100.00%
1 100.00%
Jill Stein
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2016 Election SHL Style

Trump will ruin the world economy. Wants to get rid of NAFTA. Doesn't believe in climate change. Is a racist. Sexist. Etc. He simply would be the worse president in the history of the USA in my mind.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Nov 7 2016, 03:39 PM

LOL.

If he is going to get other people to do shit for him because he is a moron who doesn't understand how politics work.....Then he isn't fucking fit to be president.

Like I think Hilary is a dumb fuck but she knows how the country works.

Like come on.
She knows how it runs and will run it into the fucking ground. She will legitimately have us in a nuclear war with a country much more equipped to fight a nuclear war. So yes give me a functioning moron who won't accomplish anything in his 4 year term until we have a better option over a dumb cunt who is pushing for WW3.

If Clinton wins I will be begging someone to blow her dome off ASAP. An Assassinated Hilary is the only tolerable Hilary

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 7 2016, 02:37 PM

I'm perfectly fine with it. I'd rather sit stagnant for 4 years than be lucky if we aren't ruled by Russia in 4 years

USA the next Crimea confirmed

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnWalrus@Nov 7 2016, 03:43 PM

Anyone with a brain knows Russia isn't involved with Wikileaks. They are poking Russia just asking for a war just to help Hillary cover up her emails. Russia would curb stomp the US in a war. Nty.
When Hillary wins Americans might as well just give up all their freedom to get used to what it's going to be like after she gets America annihilated and Russia makes us their bitch

People say Donald is dumb yet even he isn't THAT dumb to want to go to war with Russia

MAGA

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 7 2016, 03:43 PM

She knows how it runs and will run it into the fucking ground. She will legitimately have us in a nuclear war with a country much more equipped to fight a nuclear war. So yes give me a functioning moron who won't accomplish anything in his 4 year term until we have a better option  over a dumb cunt who is pushing for WW3.

[b]If Clinton wins I will be begging someone to blow her dome off ASAP. An Assassinated Hilary is the only tolerable Hilary
[/b]

Reported?

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Nov 7 2016, 03:49 PM

Reported?
Idgaf Smile) That's how I feel. If that bitch is elected I really hope she gets her head blown off. Better her then all the soldiers she's going to sacrifice for her dumbass ideas

So Maxy thinks:

1. Hillary Clinton will run the country into the ground, because reasons.

2. Hillary Clinton will wage a nuclear war against Russia, because reasons.

3. Thinks Mike "Christian Sharia Law" Pence is the superior VP candidate

Stop consistently being wrong, Maxy.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

voting against Trump for Clinton is smarter than voting green this election imo, and Bernie's opinion
Usa Usa Usa

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

I highly doubt America will go to war with Russia if Clinton is president. Just like Trump won't actually build a wall.

America is more fucked with Donald than they are with Hillary

and you can say "until there are better options" but there were better options in Rubio, Kasich and even Ted Cruz but the idiot side of the republicans voted for Trump.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Nov 7 2016, 04:53 PM
I highly doubt America will go to war with Russia if Clinton is president. Just like Trump won't actually build a wall.

America is more fucked with Donald than they are with Hillary

and you can say "until there are better options" but there were better options in Rubio, Kasich and even Ted Cruz but the idiot side of the republicans voted for Trump.

Nooope

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Nov 7 2016, 12:54 PM

Nooope

Ted Cruz is a better candidate than Trump and Cruz is fucking terrible

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Bernie should be prez

:((

Also <a href='index.php?showuser=2' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-7'>Maxy</a> if Russia and States didn't have a nuclear war during the heights of the cold war, they wont have a nuclear war now. M.A.D is a thing.

Also Trump has said why not use nukes if we have them.ffs. the use of nukes would start WW3.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Wish Paul or Rubio got republican nomination and Sanders got Democrat

I honestly couldn't give a shit what anyone here thinks Smile) I'll be voting Trump and if Hillary wins (which she will) I really hope someone will put a bullet in her head. Sooner than later

Is there anyone out there who actually likes Hillary as a candidate and wants her because of her platform or who she is and not just because of the other option? I sincerely question their sanity if there is. Bernie Sanders is as naive as they come and he's infinitely better than Clinton