Create Account

Werewolf Game 9

03-29-2020, 08:09 AMnotoriousTRON Wrote: RED you forgot to tag Mook

EDIT: nevermind I see it

Yeah I did originally, edited it while you were typing probably.

I'm also suspicious of Luke and Durden but I think Segi is and easy play here.

Luke because he is quiet and seems calculated in this responses and people have said he's good at this game.

Durden because he just shows up every few hours to tell us that our plan is bad and accuse new people.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2020, 08:31 AM by notoriousTRON.)

Ok just went back through Durdens comments and he's less sus than I thought. But he has been pretty agreeable to what Segi wants so perhaps we should watch that.

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2020, 08:32 AM by hockeyiscool.)

Not sure we really gain any potential information by having segi on the chopping block. We can always just get him later, It's probably better for the village to go after someone else and have them explain themself.

03-29-2020, 08:32 AMhockeyiscool Wrote: Not sure we really gain any potential information by having segi on the chopping block. We can always just get him later, It's probably better for the village to go after someone else and have them explain themself.

Yeah I thought about that as well. If we suspect Segi but aren't sure, we can just isolate him until later in the game, especially since we are worried that he could also be the Jester in which case a lynching would be particularly bad. Don't listen to his input and keep an eye on his voting if he still participates, then kill him later if need be.

Sure, i could change my vote, but i'd bet 2 million shl dollars that segi is a werewolf. We still got 3 hours though so i'm retracting my Segi vote and jump on the LukeTD train. If convinces he me i'm back to segi though.

@Mook

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Also let's tag @"luketd" so he sees this

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

03-29-2020, 09:00 AMスウェグキング Wrote: Sure, i could change my vote, but i'd bet 2 million shl dollars that segi is a werewolf. We still got 3 hours though so i'm retracting my Segi vote and jump on the LukeTD train. If convinces he me i'm back to segi though.

@Mook
I'd take that bet

Oh hi, thanks for calling me smart at this game lol. Let me defend myself now

I haven’t don’t nothing to really warrant this type of behavior. Atleast what i know. I was trying to talk, get some info to help out. I still think segi should be our prime suspect, I mean look at his play. It’s the pivot point in the game. If you guys choose to belive him or not. I also have my suspicions at Sweg, but that doesn’t really matter. I’m standing firm on Segi. If you don’t want to vote with me then that’s up to you

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Not saying this is my final call but there's more information to be gained by having a close vote. I rescind my vote on Segi and do not put it on anyone else. I believe this makes it 2-2.

@Mook

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

I myself have been particularly suspicious as of late on muted, grum and dayude. They have all offered very little in investigating thus far, but either “remember that they’re in this game” (grum) or conveniently show up when it’s time to string someone up.

Muted a little less than the others. I’m still giving him the time difference benefit of the doubt...

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

03-29-2020, 08:32 AMhockeyiscool Wrote: Not sure we really gain any potential information by having segi on the chopping block. We can always just get him later, It's probably better for the village to go after someone else and have them explain themself.
That is a good point since even if Segi is or isn't a wolf, I wonder what else we'll be able to work off of. Maybe I'm jumping ahead of myself. Still a couple hours left to mull on it.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Re-reading the conversation someone said "Segi may be a wolf but he's not the alpha wolf".

Not going to re-say who said that because I'm not giving wolves more ammo but that could read as someone visited him and saw that he didn't do anything.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Interesting. If that is true, how should we play it? I was confused by that phrase too. I'm going to keep my vote for Segi I think.

While I agree that we should pressure more people and can always lynch segi later, Im pretty convinced he's a wolf. And Id rather lynch a wolf than someone innocent.

There I vote to lynch Segi.

@Mook

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty