Create Account

Deenerys Targa-rene/DidierDrogba Suspension

04-15-2020, 01:10 AMJumpierPancakes Wrote:
04-15-2020, 12:51 AMBrandon Wrote: This place has been wildin' out for 10 years, ain't ever gonna stop lol
This place has been fuckin calm as shit for 2 years here, it is nothing like it was circa S1 - S35
To be honest that’s reassuring because that’s what I was hoping for when I came back

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner
(S13) RW - Christian Bauer
(S18) D - Turd Ferguson, Jr.
(S30) D - William Goddard
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2020, 01:44 AM by SpartanGibbles.)

Recipe time again bois. I guess I'll do something for dessert since it's late at night

This is the recipe for what my family calls Apple Jon. I have no idea why we call it that but it's always been a comfort food for me. I make it the lazy way because making it all from scratch is time consuming and rarely do I find it worth the extra effort.

Ingredients:
6-8 cups of sweet apples (I recommend Gala, Braeburn, or Honeycrisp personally) ~ 2 lbs
1 cups of sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar(you could just use more regular sugar but I like the flavor this adds)
1/2 cup of cinnamon
1 box of yellow cake mix (Of course you can always make this from scratch but usually it's just easier to use a box of mix)
Water, Vegetable Oil, and 1-2 Eggs for cake mix
1/2 cup of milk for serving per person (I prefer whole but you do you)
No Stick Spray or some form of fat to coat the pan.

What you need:
Oven
9x12 Cake Pan (I recommend going with glass for easier clean up)
Aluminum Foil to cover pan
Chef's Knife or Paring Knife
Cutting Board
Whisk/Electric Mixer (you can use a fork but makes it harder to mix well)
Medium mixing bowl
Small bowl to combine sugars and cinnamon
Spatula/Turner for serving
Bowl for Serving (roughly the size for cereal or ice cream)

Optional:
Potato Peeler to peel apples if you don't trust yourself with a knife
Apple Corer to save time as opposed to using a knife.

Directions:

1. Mix Sugar, Brown Sugar, and Cinnamon in your small bowl. This will be used in the next step so we want to prep it ahead of time. A lot of cooking becomes easier the better you are and prepping what you need in advance.

Start Preheating oven to 350 F

2. Start this by peeling and coring your apples. You want to cut the cored apples into thin slices akin to what you would find in an apple pie.

Spray the pan with non stick spray and layer apple slices along the bottom of the 9x11 pan. After a full layer is formed sprinkle the sugar/cinnamon mixture over it liberally. Continue this process until you have used up the apple slices. It should come about halfway up the baking pan.

3. In your medium mixing bowl prepare the cake mix to the package's directions(I know this is lazy but this is never meant to be a very involved dish). Usually this really only requires you to measure some water, vegetable oil, add an egg or two, add the mix and then combine with the whisk or electric mixer. Once the cake batter is well mixed you are ready for the next step.

4. Pour the cake batter over top of the apple slices in the pan. You want to try and make an even layer on top as the batter will sink between the slices. I suggest taking a spatula and smoothing the top once all the batter is in the pan.

5. Bake the whole pan according to the cake mix's suggested cooking times. Usually I add about 5 minutes just to be sure things have cooked thoroughly. You will know it is done when you can insert a toothpick/fork into the top and it comes out clean. It should have a nice golden brown color on top.

6. Allow to cool at least 20 minutes before serving. The way that we have always eaten Apple Jon is to take a spatula and cut a slice like if you were taking a piece of cake (usually a square piece about 3-4 inches wide will be good for a person). Put the slice in a bowl similar to if you were to eat a bowl of ice cream. Pour roughly 1/2 cup of cold milk over the warm Apple Jon and proceed to eat with a spoon.

We have left the Apple Jon on the counter for 2-3 days covered with foil and after usually move it to the fridge. Although sometimes I move it straight to the fridge because I like the taste of it cold.

Stay safe out there everyone and have a great day.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

SPRRAD LOVE

IM DRUNK AF RN I LOVE YOU

@"ThatDamnMcJesus" KISS ME

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

04-15-2020, 01:43 AMSpartanGibbles Wrote: Recipe time again bois. I guess I'll do something for dessert since it's late at night

This is the recipe for what my family calls Apple Jon. I have no idea why we call it that but it's always been a comfort food for me. I make it the lazy way because making it all from scratch is time consuming and rarely do I find it worth the extra effort.

Ingredients:
6-8 cups of sweet apples (I recommend Gala, Braeburn, or Honeycrisp personally) ~ 2 lbs
1 cups of sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar(you could just use more regular sugar but I like the flavor this adds)
1/2 cup of cinnamon
1 box of yellow cake mix (Of course you can always make this from scratch but usually it's just easier to use a box of mix)
Water, Vegetable Oil, and 1-2 Eggs for cake mix
1/2 cup of milk for serving per person (I prefer whole but you do you)
No Stick Spray or some form of fat to coat the pan.

What you need:
Oven
9x12 Cake Pan (I recommend going with glass for easier clean up)
Aluminum Foil to cover pan
Chef's Knife or Paring Knife
Cutting Board
Whisk/Electric Mixer (you can use a fork but makes it harder to mix well)
Medium mixing bowl
Small bowl to combine sugars and cinnamon
Spatula/Turner for serving
Bowl for Serving (roughly the size for cereal or ice cream)

Optional:
Potato Peeler to peel apples if you don't trust yourself with a knife
Apple Corer to save time as opposed to using a knife.

Directions:

1. Mix Sugar, Brown Sugar, and Cinnamon in your small bowl. This will be used in the next step so we want to prep it ahead of time. A lot of cooking becomes easier the better you are and prepping what you need in advance.

Start Preheating oven to 350 F

2. Start this by peeling and coring your apples. You want to cut the cored apples into thin slices akin to what you would find in an apple pie.

Spray the pan with non stick spray and layer apple slices along the bottom of the 9x11 pan. After a full layer is formed sprinkle the sugar/cinnamon mixture over it liberally. Continue this process until you have used up the apple slices. It should come about halfway up the baking pan.

3. In your medium mixing bowl prepare the cake mix to the package's directions(I know this is lazy but this is never meant to be a very involved dish). Usually this really only requires you to measure some water, vegetable oil, add an egg or two, add the mix and then combine with the whisk or electric mixer. Once the cake batter is well mixed you are ready for the next step.

4. Pour the cake batter over top of the apple slices in the pan. You want to try and make an even layer on top as the batter will sink between the slices. I suggest taking a spatula and smoothing the top once all the batter is in the pan.

5. Bake the whole pan according to the cake mix's suggested cooking times. Usually I add about 5 minutes just to be sure things have cooked thoroughly. You will know it is done when you can insert a toothpick/fork into the top and it comes out clean. It should have a nice golden brown color on top.

6. Allow to cool at least 20 minutes before serving. The way that we have always eaten Apple Jon is to take a spatula and cut a slice like if you were taking a piece of cake (usually a square piece about 3-4 inches wide will be good for a person). Put the slice in a bowl similar to if you were to eat a bowl of ice cream. Pour roughly 1/2 cup of cold milk over the warm Apple Jon and proceed to eat with a spoon.

We have left the Apple Jon on the counter for 2-3 days covered with foil and after usually move it to the fridge. Although sometimes I move it straight to the fridge because I like the taste of it cold.

Stay safe out there everyone and have a great day.
That sounds like a reverse, apple version of my Mom's peach cake. Sounds really good.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

free deener now

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Smh these people wanna permz ban alex and deener no respect to our veterans

04-15-2020, 04:31 AMdankoa Wrote: free deener now

they dont have the cells to have respect! this word dies in the last seasons

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

04-15-2020, 05:07 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: they dont have the cells to have respect! this word dies in the last seasons

You have to earn your respect, you don't just get it because you have been here longer than the rest of us, that's not how it goes

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

04-15-2020, 12:14 AMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote: It wasnt homophobic language lmao

HAGS and FAGS = Have a good summer and Find a girl soon

Cmon guys, youve surely been to high school and written in year books

Also lmao at this being my first suspension in 10 years on the site and its for 2 weeks. Great consistency boys!

Glad to see you haven't change you gawd damn beaut <3

04-15-2020, 12:40 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
04-15-2020, 12:38 AMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote: Oh so this is more of a "we dont like you" ban than some sort of justice. Got it

Wish we had that back in my day

Oh you got banned because of due process according to the rulebook. I'm just stating I don't like you.

Nice! I found a SHL team I won't play for.

I love forming up to date opinions Smile

thx!

04-15-2020, 05:00 AMCuffy Wrote: Smh these people wanna permz ban alex and deener no respect to our veterans

Wait is Didier Drogba Alex?

Imma keep spamming this thread.

Someone give me my god damn second SHL Challenge Cup on my profile thingy! They are trying to erase Rene legends and Renes history!
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2020, 06:17 AM by Mayuu.)

cant fucking embed video

04-15-2020, 05:52 AMbbp Wrote:
04-15-2020, 05:00 AMCuffy Wrote: Smh these people wanna permz ban alex and deener no respect to our veterans

Wait is Didier Drogba Alex?

Uh

Hello how are you?

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!