Create Account

S58 mPT #4 TPE Inflation
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2021, 02:50 PM by CrazyMojito.)

I'd trade every last one of my TPEs for an equal number of genie wishes, but it would have to be the genie from Aladdin. Not the Will Smith genie but the Robin Williams one. Then I would use a wish to get all of my TPE back.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

for every tpe taken out of my player I would get a dollar so that I can donate it to a charity. If we could raise $1103 right now I would retire my player and send it to an agreed upon charity.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Some people would probably say they want to trade their TPE for Gamestop stonks. I mean that is a thing that was quite cool for a while, but seeing that I am bad at stonks and I think that Gamestop is way not in anymore and that their stonk price is already bad again I would say I'd trade all my banked TPE for Dogecoin. Not because it makes any sense, or it will make me rich, but all I want to see is go Dogecoin to the moon so I can finally have a part in one cool thing. Ever since I lost my one single bitcoin and can not find it anymore I'm very sad and seriously need something else. Also who else would spend their hard-earned TPE on something as useless as Dogecoin. Maybe Elon Musk, but he is not in this league as far as I know. (If you are Elon, hit me up, I have an idea for a thing)

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

I'm trading my extra TPE for extra SHL fantasy points. When I get all of these extra points and win my group of the fantasy leagues, I'll get the extra TPE from coming in first place.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

For a limited time, if I was able to trade in x amount of TPE from your player in exchange for x amount of anything else in the world the thing I would private message the owners and commish for would be to trade 1 dollar with stocks for each tpe I trade in. Now here are where thing get interesting to differentiate myself from anyone else trying to ask for the same thing so I would not lose the TPE for nothing. I would specifically ask for stock from NEXE Innovations Incorporated. The reason I would ask for this stock in particular is because I am almost ninety nine percent of the league have never heard about this company before so the likelihood of someone else asking for the exact same thing would be very low. In addition, as a penny stock I could get a lot more shares for one dollar in comparison to higher valued stocks. Also I do not think the league would be cool with trading more then one tpe per one dollar of stock during the trade so I would not have a tone of capital unless I give away like five hundred plus tpe.

Personally I am pretty confident that this stock will blow up over the next couple of years and think that its value could easily quadruple during that time period. This company is a leader in plant-based compostable technology and advanced materials innovation. The Vancouver-based firm designs and manufactures fully compostable, plant-based materials for everyday consumer products. The company has developed one of the only patented, fully compostable, plant based, single serve coffee pods for use in coffee machines. NEXE Innovations Incorporated pod is designed to reduce the significant environmental impact caused by single-serve pods. With the environment and global warming becoming more and more of a pressing issue this company’s patented product is bound to be a huge hit once they full complete their research and development and production phase of the project. The Canadian company is targeting the US$30 billion single-serve pod market, which is growing at 8.5% year-over-year, with its NEXE pod, one of the only fully compostable (in as little as 35 days) plant-based solutions. Backed by five years of scientific research, with $17 million invested and more than $14 million in recent financing, NEXE is well positioned at the forefront of advanced material manufacturing and automation.

Not only is this company doing well in terms of its project plan and development but the value of its stock has significantly rose in the last year since going public in June of 2020. After opening up on the stock exchange market at thirty eight cent Canadian per stock, the price of the stock has significantly rose to currently three dollars and thirty nine cents which is an eight hundred percent growth rate and has reached a highest stock value of five dollars and nine cents per share with an generally upward trend in price in the last year. Overall trading tpe for stocks of NEXE Innovations Incorporated stocks could really provide me with an incredible return in investment and could easily make me a couple thousand dollars from the trade over the long run. Worst case scenario I lose the value of the stocks if the company goes to shit but with it being a penny stock with not a ton of personal capital invested it could be a great bet.

Word Count: 577

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

I'll trade in TPE in exchange for goals. I can apply these goals to any games, thus essentially holding the ability to turn Ls into Ws. Oh, we lost 4-2? No, you're mistaken. We won 4-5. I got a hatty!

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

Impossible to be called greedy or stingy in other circumstances, here Lemo isn’t really too keen on giving away too much of his hard earned TPE for just anything. If he must though, he would be willing to give away perhaps even a large amount of it for a chance to take a space flight all the way to the Moon! Having spent many a night in the wilderness, looking up at the Moon and the great sparkling black, he has developed a keen interest in them and sometimes can swear he can feel their call in his bones...

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

I would be totally down with risking my TPE for Plutonium. At an exchange of 1 TPE for 1 gram of Plutonium, even at Doom's current 811 TPE, that would get me 811 grams of Plutonium, valued at $4,000 per gram. That gets me to $3,244,000 dollars. Of course, various evil syndicates will contact me for their nefarious deeds as well, so there's a chance they can make me an even bigger offer than that. Alternately, they may kill me.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Everyone saying TPE for money, would lose that TPE. I would go for something extremely random that is worth a lot. I would trade TPE for Luka Doncic PSA 10 rookie trading cards. I'll be raking in the money that way!

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]

I will trade in 10 TPE for 10 genie wishes. Incredibly versatile and able to grant a further variety of goods and benefits, genie wishes become a much more valuable currency than regular money, and be distributed in any way afterwards.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

PFF! Easy, I'd just ask for more wishes? Isn't this a no-brainer?? Oh. Never mind. Hm. I guess a good thing to trade TPE for would be memories. Imagine you just dip into your balance for a chance to remember the best meal you ever had, or the best sleep you ever had. I'd gladly become unable to read the offensive zone if I could vividly remember my favourite memories of my father.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

I would trade every bit of tpe I have for a working index for the SHL. One that can be navigated efficiently and actually shows box scores for the games. While we’re at it I’d save some tpe to trade for the eradication of the Hamilton Steelhawks for forcing the switch to FHM, a system so woefully inadequate to the league’s needs.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

People have extra tpe??? I guess that’s what I get for being a slacker all these seasons...

But yeah, it would be fun to exchange tpe for something radical student loan forgiveness, or maybe dental insurance...nah that’s crazy. I’m trading my tpe in for boxing lessons so my little sister will not pick on me anymore!

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

If I had to trade in some TPE, I'd like to trade it in for all of the personal training I could possibly ask for. I think that could be a good deal for everyone.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I would trade all my TPE for gummy candies because gummies are elite, any kind of gummy candy is good, sour, normal you name it I want it for my tpes to exchange.

Code:
33 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup