Create Account

s61 mPT #3: Trades

How did I get $400M of fake SHL money? I mostly traded hours upon hours of my time making dozens (at this point hundreds) of sigs for other users and then got them graded. Some of time I sold directly to others, but most of them were free.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Back when I was just a growing Sardangian gree-ling, I traded one of my family's well endowed farmhands to my friend's farm for one that had extremely good teeth.  I thought that it was going to be something which I was celebrated for by my family, but it turned out that my new farmhand, though he had great teeth, was a very poor worker. I was beaten for it.

[Image: TD6O3KW.png]
Signature courtesy of sulovilen.  May his name be exalted in Sardangian lore.

trade huh? for me maybe when i was a child, once i trade my lunch for a good book, i really want to read it but yeah my friend kinda sucks, but he want to trade with my lunch so why not right? the book really worth all that lunch ahahaha

Once I traded my team mate Arturs Tumovs 28 salmon for a handful of marigold petals. I'm not sure what he wanted the salmon for but I'm sure it was quite nefarious...

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

At one point I traded two fourth round picks for a single fourth rounder to draft a guy who went on to win best defensive forward and also be a sick PT director on top of that. @SlashACM ring a bell?

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

I’ve traded two degrees for debt at this point. I was hoping all of the debt would be forgiven by the Federal government but that looks like a no-go now that the National conversation about it has seemed to have ended.

[Image: gucci57541.gif]

Ive done a bunch of league trades whether it has been during my time as a cogm, trading players. Or just as a user getting sigs, etc. However I think my favorite moment is when as a team in WKP we came together to buy BOJO a real life WKP jersey as a wedding gift.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Oh snap, contracts? Yeah, i guess you have heard about the great Hamilton Steelhwks rookie contract story... It was really something. Well, it was something for a lot of people i guess, not for me. If not for the 6M i missed from MAN.

(44 words)

I'm someone who has no shame when it comes to playing games, because I'm most interested in the narrative. So I'm willing to admit that when I used to play Football Manager games, I'd trade out one of my worst players for a new one that was basically custom built in the editor to be high ability and high potential, someone with their love for the club and loyalty set to max. I like having at least one player that starts at the club but never moves out, rather grows with it. That way, it feels like I'm not only playing as a manager but as a player too.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Well I once traded my reputation on this very site for a chance to be a dickhead and make fun of a PT prompt. 0/10 would not recommend. Not only do I feel like a pile of garbage about doing so, now I have to deal with the consequences of my actions, which like any dickhead, I did not contemplate before acting. Sorry PT people, i have learned my lesson and will be nice!

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Oh, this one's easy. I'm a physician (a pediatric resident) in the States, so I've elected to trade away the entirety of my twenties and the majority of my social life in pursuit of a vocation I feel passionately about. I get a lot of fulfillment out of treating medical illnesses in children and adolescents, as well as providing reassurance (or sometimes breaking bad news compassionately) to parents who are in the most stressful moments of their lives. It's exceptionally time consuming, but there's little else I'd rather be doing.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Been traded a couple of times in the SHL, which I suppose has been interesting, but I've never really been on a team that feels like "home" as a result. Could get traded again in the rebuild, who knows.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

I traded a player + cash for another player. The player I traded away wanted to leave because I played him in a role that he did not like. He joined a team that is at the middle of the standings, very small odds of playing in European competitions = smart move? The player I got in return has developed into one of my better players. My team plays in European competitions year after year. Trade has been a good one.

In the too many seasons I've been a GM in the SHL, I've made quite a few trades. Fun one was trading 1st overall for 4th overall that season and 1st overall next season, worked out great

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I always enjoy trading graphics for money. The system right now is very difficult and graders are extra picky about what gets high marks. Not a bad thing, just bad for my bank account.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]