Create Account

Chirper #20 (AC Week #478)

Time to upset some people

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

06-26-2023, 09:18 AMChevy Wrote: Day 13 with no soda.  Cravings are 100% gone.  Now its just a matter of how long I can keep the streak going.  Thank goodness for Arizona Ginseng tea.
You’re a stronger man than I. I’ll never shake the spell.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Crazy going into the playoffs with a team other than Calgary. Good luck to everyone tonight

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

Im liking my time on the Platoon. Some good people here. I look forward to being the old guy in the corner and shouting at the young kids to stay off my lawn!

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

Not a bad regular season debut for Cheeks Klapanen - 18 points in 39 games, one of three players on Anchorage with a positive +/- rating.

Game 1 for Anchorage in the playoffs is a WIN

Hi is this thing on ?

[Image: gurbs.gif]

06-26-2023, 04:37 PMSpartan Wrote: Game 1 for Anchorage in the playoffs is a WIN

Let’s goooooooooo

[Image: gurbs.gif]

detroit in 5

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

Win or lose I honestly care

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Lets go kelowna, probably just jinxed our team but you never know

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Mänty with a first playoffs point, with good showing from the team to steal the first game

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Which NHL goalie can jump higher than a crossbar?… All of them, a crossbar can’t jump!

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

What do you give a hockey player when he demands money?… A check.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

One game down, many to go.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]