06-19-2019, 12:32 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: i'm in the lead suckers

you done got lucky

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Oh my, at 4 already!

3 on 3 showdown: Wrongly predict three 3 on 3 showdowns in a row (participation required)

First showdown claim of this season is up and we have one who completed this quest, taking the showdowns from previous season into account.

Congrats! ..

@Fordyford

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

06-26-2019, 01:33 PMgordieboom Wrote: 3 on 3 showdown: Wrongly predict three 3 on 3 showdowns in a row (participation required)

First showdown claim of this season is up and we have one who completed this quest, taking the showdowns from previous season into account.

Congrats! ..

@Fordyford

Ill be honest I'm not pleased about this

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

@Wawazat who i believe is still lurking around, albeit semi-inactive, just had a great run with Halifax.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

3 on 3 showdown: Wrongly predict three 3 on 3 showdowns in a row (participation required)

@Katth and @Otrebor13 didn't had much faith in St.Louis and it paid off.

@jRuutu finally completed this quest and now has a great chance to become the first player to complete Gordie's Great Quest. He needs to finish outside the top 5 in Fantasy, he currently is placed 5th in his group.

07-10-2019, 11:52 AMgordieboom Wrote: 3 on 3 showdown: Wrongly predict three 3 on 3 showdowns in a row (participation required)

@jRuutu finally completed this quest and now has a great chance to become the first player to complete Gordie's Great Quest. He needs to finish outside the top 5 in Fantasy, he currently is placed 5th in his group.

Oh my! When fantasy finish is the deciding factor - the victory is as close as it can possibly be!

@jRuutu did it! The first one to complete Gordie's Great Quest by ending 5th in his fantasy group. Congrats!

That doesn't mean the quest is over. Still 2 podium spots remaining.

The following players also completed quest 3 (end outside top 4 in your fantasy group) and getting closer to complete the Quest.

@goldenglutes
@Kalakar
@Fordyford
@Troy_McClure03

Woooooooooooooooo!
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2019, 11:41 AM by gordieboom.)

Mock DraftCorrectly predict 3 or fewer picks in a SHL Draft (participation required)

Congrats to @Tomasnz and @bluesfan55 for completing Quest 4!

And with that @bluesfan55  completes Gordie's Great Quest and takes the second prize (to determined by the judges)!

Cheers

One final prize remaining.

YE YE YEEEEEE

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

3 players completed quest 2 (Get your team on a 5 game losing streak) during S49 preseason:

@Troy_McClure03 (Winnipeg)
@Otrebor13 (Los Angeles)
@frithjofr (Anchorage)

@FuzzSHL never got on a cold streak with St.Louis, but hey he is playing in New Orleans now together with @slothfacekilla. I'm glad i could help you both complete quest 2 Wink

@frithjofr had a great game against the Scarecrows (who else?) and completed quest 1.

08-13-2019, 12:21 PMgordieboom Wrote: @FuzzSHL never got on a cold streak with St.Louis, but hey he is playing in New Orleans now together with @slothfacekilla. I'm glad i could help you both complete quest 2 Wink

@frithjofr had a great game against the Scarecrows (who else?) and completed quest 1.

Oh hell yes I finally have something to actually look forward to this season

[Image: 66818_s.gif]