Create Account

S55 mPT #3 - you can't be good at everything

On ice Vítek Víteček is really bad with not scoring against Detorit Falcons. Off ice Vítek sucks with english language, since he's Czech. He definitely needs to work on it.

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!

Zakkira is so bad at driving a vehicle. He is a farm boy from a small Russian town. He cant seem to know how to gas and brake. He is use to riding a horse.  Falcons Falcons Falcons

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

I am terrible at eating bad food. When I go to cheap restaurants my body rejects the filth. It has made my life in North America very difficult. In Newfoundland they have very little in the way of fresh produce. My Italian body does not handle this well. I vomit when I try to eat processed foods.

words: 55

[Image: livius.gif]

Anders has tried multiple time to get this skill, because he thought it would be fun, but he still has not been able to juggle balls for more than 15 seconds straight and can’t see to improve is coordination.

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Aron Hernadivic is absolutely awful at driving a golf ball. Constantly slicing the ball with his driver, Hernadivic still struggles to hit the fairway off the tee. This constantly leaves him scrambling to make par, but he is often able to overcome these poor tee shots thanks to being a solid ball striker with his irons, a capable putter, and a wonderful wedge player. Eliminating the slice will help Aron improve his golf game, and lower his 15 handicap into the 5-8 range which is where he aspires to be. Aron at this point should likely hit irons off the tee, but often talks himself into hitting driver thanks to his infatuation with the long ball.

Here is a ranking of Aron's favorite golf clubs;

1. Putter
2. Sand Wedge
3. Pitching Wedge
4. Driver
5. 5 Iron
6. 8 Iron
7. 7 Iron
8. 9 Iron
9. 4 Iron
10. 6 Iron
11. 5 Wood
12. 3 Wood

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

honestly it’s hard to find things that I struggle at in life because i’m just so perfect. However one thing I do struggle with is being irresistible to females. Like deadass they all want a piece of SLATT and sometimes you gotta just give it to them.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

Conner Hutton is absolutely miserable at ping pong. It is very common that some members of the team get together for a few games when there is some extra time, but Hutton never got the hang of it. Same thing when he was playing minor hockey in Saskatchewan, one of the worst on the team.

First-Name Last-Name is a man of many talents but one thing he is not the greatest at is basketball. I love watching the sport but the kids these days will describe my game as "wack"

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Not only did Stan Hanson inherit his family's hockey talent, he also got their bad luck with vending machines. It never fails, if Stan buys something from a vending machine he loses at least one quarter to the machine. As a result Stan would now rather go in to a store to buy anything rather than get it out of a machine.

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

Daniil Nikiforov is absolutely terrible at dancing. You'd think someone so skilled with playing a physical sport like hockey would be good at body control. But Nikiforov struggles completely with his dancing rhythm. Luckily life doesn't require dancing to be successful.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Alex Oscarsson has proven himself as really solid offensive player in the league. What he hasn't shown himself to be good at, is drinking. Capt. Kalashnikov is trying his best to drink him under the table, but he just keeps managing to pass out before it even gets to that point. So, if New England needs to teach him something when goes up to the big leagues, chugging drinks is probably the main one.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

I am the absolute worst at driving. Don't ever ask me to drive, there is a reason I Uber everywhere. When I drove in high school I would constantly get into close calls at intersections and on the highway. Thankfully I have quite a few good friends that let me bum rides off them.

[Image: panico.png]

Nick Brain's struggle can be time evaporating away. Nick can commit to leisure or training time, intend to only go an hour, and then suddenly 4 or 5 or 10 hours pass and Nick's like whaaaaaat?

Nick has slowly gotten better at this over his career though, and now he loses only an hour or two each time.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Former Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger -  Aurora  Stars

I think I do not need to explain Igor Volkov's weakness. He is so bad at tying his skates that he gets his teammates to do it for him. It works for him, so Igor's not concerned. He's also somewhat bad when it comes to anger management, tending to alienate his teammates with his... strong opinions on topics. But nonetheless, Igor is okay with this.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

michael scarn is absolutely the worst at several things: michael scarn works too hard, cares too much, and sometimes can be too invested in his job. these are all horrible weaknesses of his.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]