Create Account

[SJHN] S59 Power Ranking: Opening Shots Edition

04-24-2021, 02:46 PMMutedfaith Wrote:
04-24-2021, 01:58 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Weren't you literally unable to find a team at one point?

Hey CK, are you gonna apply for the sim team? Sounds like a perfect job for you.

Too busy working on the TD of SMJHL HO

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

It is funny how you all get involved here just because some Outlaws doing some pew pew

[Image: ieNy2MY.jpg]
Not gonna thank anyone

04-24-2021, 02:46 PMMutedfaith Wrote:
04-24-2021, 01:58 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Weren't you literally unable to find a team at one point?

Hey CK, are you gonna apply for the sim team? Sounds like a perfect job for you.

Already applied actually

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

04-24-2021, 03:01 PMarturs33 Wrote: It is funny how you all get involved here just because some Outlaws doing some pew pew

Actually getting involved because some outlaws are being dicks dicks

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

04-24-2021, 03:14 PMSlashACM Wrote:
04-24-2021, 03:01 PMarturs33 Wrote: It is funny how you all get involved here just because some Outlaws doing some pew pew

Actually getting involved because some outlaws are being dicks dicks

Doing a great job, keep it up.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2021, 05:16 PM by Mazatt.)

04-24-2021, 08:18 AMGCool Wrote:
04-23-2021, 05:31 PMmee Wrote: Can y'all please stop with the dumb ANA comments on this thread so I could get paid?

Oh hush, you already have money for training for the season. And don’t you do three of these a season?

Also @Mazatt (if I didn’t tag you right I apologize, I forget how many z’s and t’s your main account is now), please stop saying “petty” like this websites entire existence means more than a couple of pot-stirrers responding to their team’s position on a list. Just get the fuck over it.
I made what, 3 or 4 posts while bored with writing a final? Meanwhile the people getting told not to be petty practically have a "we were disrespected" alarm set to post their teams overperformance in a thread from a week ago. If you're telling anyone to get over it in this thread I'm not sure why it ain't the people spending a week crying on it.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

We are Outlaws. That's our job to be a dicks lol. We are ready to compete this season. Don't take it too personal. Outlaws

[Image: ieNy2MY.jpg]
Not gonna thank anyone

04-24-2021, 05:16 PMMazatt Wrote:
04-24-2021, 08:18 AMGCool Wrote: Oh hush, you already have money for training for the season. And don’t you do three of these a season?

Also @Mazatt (if I didn’t tag you right I apologize, I forget how many z’s and t’s your main account is now), please stop saying “petty” like this websites entire existence means more than a couple of pot-stirrers responding to their team’s position on a list. Just get the fuck over it.
I made what, 3 or 4 posts while bored with writing a final? Meanwhile the people getting told not to be petty practically have a "we were disrespected" alarm set to post their teams overperformance in a thread from a week ago. If you're telling anyone to get over it in this thread I'm not sure why it ain't the people spending a week crying on it.

I mean when people get butthurt over an obvious joke it encourages it to continue

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

04-24-2021, 05:16 PMMazatt Wrote:
04-24-2021, 08:18 AMGCool Wrote: Oh hush, you already have money for training for the season. And don’t you do three of these a season?

I think you’re just having a really hard time understanding why it might be fun for some people to respond to a projection like that. The Outlaws played terribly all last season, and nobody - including those who waste their time writing 8000 words a month about this league - was counting on them to do shit this season. After the draft, morale improved in the LR. People are excited for the first time in a while. Naturally, they see this and laugh! They have a few wins, they want to show the rest of the site, on the common forum we all share, that they’re here. It’s as simple as that. I wouldn’t call anything they’re doing petty insomuch as they’re not really attacking anybody (save the Slash/CK thing but I think that’s kinda some history rearing its ugly head). Let them play.

The contention that you wrote a couple hundred words scolding people whilst writing a final and therefore it’s ... totally fine? Not misappropriating pettiness or gatekeeping? Not sure what that’s about. But trust me, Merica and CK are among the boredest out there, and they’re going to simply continue if you come in with some logic explaining away the message board’s need for messages.

04-24-2021, 06:49 PMGCool Wrote:
04-24-2021, 05:16 PMMazatt Wrote: I made what, 3 or 4 posts while bored with writing a final? Meanwhile the people getting told not to be petty practically have a "we were disrespected" alarm set to post their teams overperformance in a thread from a week ago. If you're telling anyone to get over it in this thread I'm not sure why it ain't the people spending a week crying on it.

I think you’re just having a really hard time understanding why it might be fun for some people to respond to a projection like that. The Outlaws played terribly all last season, and nobody - including those who waste their time writing 8000 words a month about this league - was counting on them to do shit this season. After the draft, morale improved in the LR. People are excited for the first time in a while. Naturally, they see this and laugh! They have a few wins, they want to show the rest of the site, on the common forum we all share, that they’re here. It’s as simple as that. I wouldn’t call anything they’re doing petty insomuch as they’re not really attacking anybody (save the Slash/CK thing but I think that’s kinda some history rearing its ugly head). Let them play.

The contention that you wrote a couple hundred words scolding people whilst writing a final and therefore it’s ... totally fine? Not misappropriating pettiness or gatekeeping? Not sure what that’s about. But trust me, Merica and CK are among the boredest out there, and they’re going to simply continue if you come in with some logic explaining away the message board’s need for messages.
You keep saying I'm misappropriating pettiness or gatekeeping(?), not sure where that comes into play. I legit looked up the definition for being petty and it's undue concern with something trivial. That sounds a lot like refusing to stop commenting on a post because y'all were ranked 12th in the power rankings. Locker room morale, really, means jack to all of this. There are plenty of locker rooms out there with good engagement that aren't also getting pissy about it.

And then there's a complete lack of understanding of my post lmao. Regardless of no gatekeeping happening, I was referencing the whole "get over it" by saying I'm legit uninvolved in all this compared to your teammates who have spent a week coming in to act offended, and telling me to get over it is extremely ironic considering their inability to do the same. It's a pretty simple message. I'm not saying that message board's don't want messages (again, complete jump in logic like bringing up gatekeeping), I'm saying some level of respect for the people you share a forum with would be welcome. I genuinely didn't think it'd be that big of a deal to some of y'all to consider being respectful but ig that's my fault.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Ranger'first$itebillionaire'Ja$e mixtape dropping hot on SoundCloud 26th April check it out here: https://bit.ly/IqT6zt

Hype ???

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

04-24-2021, 07:51 PMMazatt Wrote:
04-24-2021, 06:49 PMGCool Wrote: I think you’re just having a really hard time understanding why it might be fun for some people to respond to a projection like that. The Outlaws played terribly all last season, and nobody - including those who waste their time writing 8000 words a month about this league - was counting on them to do shit this season. After the draft, morale improved in the LR. People are excited for the first time in a while. Naturally, they see this and laugh! They have a few wins, they want to show the rest of the site, on the common forum we all share, that they’re here. It’s as simple as that. I wouldn’t call anything they’re doing petty insomuch as they’re not really attacking anybody (save the Slash/CK thing but I think that’s kinda some history rearing its ugly head). Let them play.

You keep saying I'm misappropriating pettiness or gatekeeping(?), not sure where that comes into play. I legit looked up the definition for being petty and it's undue concern with something trivial. That sounds a lot like refusing to stop commenting on a post because y'all were ranked 12th in the power rankings. Locker room morale, really, means jack to all of this. There are plenty of locker rooms out there with good engagement that aren't also getting pissy about it.

And then there's a complete lack of understanding of my post lmao. Regardless of no gatekeeping happening, I was referencing the whole "get over it" by saying I'm legit uninvolved in all this compared to your teammates who have spent a week coming in to act offended, and telling me to get over it is extremely ironic considering their inability to do the same. It's a pretty simple message. I'm not saying that message board's don't want messages (again, complete jump in logic like bringing up gatekeeping), I'm saying some level of respect for the people you share a forum with would be welcome. I genuinely didn't think it'd be that big of a deal to some of y'all to consider being respectful but ig that's my fault.

It was used as motivation to want success in the sim. There’s no other motive, here. These guys got excited proving the rankings wrong. There’s no actual concern in play, here. It’s just fun and games, like the game itself. If this is petty, so are the rankings themselves. So is talking on here instead of everyone staying in their locker rooms and watching the sim. It’s just mindless banter.

If it’s really that disrespectful to you and others, I’m at a loss. Besides the tone that makes me feel like I’m an eighth grader thinking it’s okay to talk on a forum, I dunno. This is even more of a waste of time. Back to Discord I go.

04-24-2021, 01:57 PMmicool132 Wrote: im gonna win the cup

!!!

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Anaheim has taken over Anchorage for most toxic LR.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

04-24-2021, 08:46 PMRagnar Wrote: Anaheim has taken over Anchorage for most toxic LR.

Fat chance, certain emojis are permabanned in ANA m’dude