Create Account

S60 mPT #2: Opposite Day

The SHL is very competitive from top to bottom. You can never look at the teams roster and just predict who the top team is going to be. So much parity.

Falcons Canada

The Winnipeg Jets was better branding than the Aurora. There was nothing cooler and more original than using the name of a real NHL team. Please bring it back so we can make Winnipeg great again.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2021, 11:19 AM by littleb.)

Hockey is the worst sport on the planet! Slow paced fat guys skating mindlessly over the ice pretending to care about entertaining a fan base that is non existent.

[Image: 8F99koM.png]

Falcons SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2021, 11:21 AM by kikish18.)

Wow. Today Calgary Dragons are so inactive. No posts in the discord chat, Twitter or GoB keeping alive forum's LR. @Steelhead77 Esa is eating low-carb meals. @Mike Izzy @Katth drinks only water, LR was full of @BarnabasCollins Vildes vegan food recipes.  Suddenly I have the urge to watch live sims of other teams too.

FHM is a fantastic sim engine that really rewards players and teams for their hard work applying tpe. Plus it really improved the experience for goalies as now they really matter for a team's success. I like it when teams score a bunch of goals at the end of games it is really cool.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

I don't care if you send me a fat list of questions, a Google form, or just hit me up and say hello, I am happy to just get DMs from anyone let alone from GMs. Please DM me I'm lonely :C.

[Image: 8hp3ACT.png]

06-28-2021, 10:29 AMOhtaay Wrote: I think @.bojo is NOT the smelliest player in the league. He takes pride in his hygiene and definitely does not bathe in bacon grease because he enjoys how it exfoliates his skin.

I think oats definitely does not eat babies. Even though he has devil horns and plays the vuvuzela at funerals with a maga hat on, it is my impression that he looks at a baby and says no thank you I don't eat babies.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

This league's banking system is far worse than what the ISFL has going on.  I am legitimately appalled whenever I bounce over from their forums to make a transaction.  I've legitimately considered quitting over the abysmal system.

I believe the SHL acronym is actually EAE: Ess Aych Elle. This can be evidenced by the fact that SHL sounds phonetically equivalent, so therefore I'm right.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

I'm completely certain I understand this task. I believe the league would be better off by never adding a fourth line and keeping teams with just 3 lines. I also believe that the cap for junior league players is too high and should be lowered.

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

The Baltimore Platoon rebuild is going terribly. They will be consistently behind the other powerhouse teams in the East and don't have any kind of bright future.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Goalies are in a great place in the league. They certainly don't perform to the level of the team in front of them and no better. The recent TPE adjustment definitely couldn't have been changed for the goalies so they are more effective at higher TPE.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

I agree with the awards committee that Mew Two did not deserve SMJHL MVP in season 58. Scoring four more points in 17 less minutes of ice time is not impressive at all. Kynwyl Pearce's goals couldn't have been scored by anyone else, unlike Mew Two's goals, which had to have been scored by somebody. The awards committee got it 100% right.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Having the SHL administer grade 9 writing prompts as opposed to well written league related articles, is the best way to create good point tasks. I love having to go back to highschool.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

There is no parity issue within the league. FHM is a perfect simulation and the thousands of wins by Buffalo and Hamilton are because other teams just didn't care or try hard enough.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]