Create Account

S70 mPT#3: The Boomer

Oh it is definitely Luc on the Forge, he has been trying to get people to check out his my space site for years. No one seems to know what he's talking about.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

The token boomer is one hundred percent me.The token boomer is one hundred percent me. I'm probably the closest to being an actual baby boomer.

(25 words)

The token boomer in Chicago is definitely @SDCore. Like he always says, he's like Nick Miller from New Girl, finally aging into his personality as he gets older.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

HFFO is easily the team boomer, the guy can barely navigate his way through this forum. Some say he even deleted some player profiles after a draft one time.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

NJ is definitely the biggest boomer of the Simulation Hockey League's Montreal Patriotes locker room, by the sole fact that I am fairly certain he is the oldest member of the team

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

For those of you not familiar with the management and coaching staff of the Philadelphia Forge you may not know that our GM Ass is 2000 years old. The fluid in his joints has crystalized and he needs to be wheeled around the arena in of those upright trolleys you use to move boxes. Man is old AF.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

The biggest boomer on the specters is without a doubt Xavier Doom, always talking about how it was better to ply in the league 20 years ago, and other non sense like that, but we still love him.

The token boomer in Chicago has to be Corey. He hasn't been in the league the longest, but he's the old grumpy old man of the group who knows all the things and gives all the foreboding warnings and I love him for it all.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

I think I'm probably the biggest boomer in the team, as I get cranky when I don't perform on the ice as if I can do no wrong. SAD!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

So many boomers inhabit the zerks locker room. But I would agree with Carpy he just feels like the resident boomer due to him being up in the early US hours even though its just because of the time change, and his love for coffee of course.

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

Both in terms of Seasons in the League and needing help here and there with Asron Bot, I’d say Chicago’s Boomer would be Mats Marner (leafsftw1967) but we all love him :chisnuggle:

Quote:32 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

when people say that someone has "the dawg" in them, they usually refer to someone who has a tenacious fighting nature to them, but Nash Topalo of the Detroit Falcons has "the dog" as in an old hound who doesn't know how to operate his own Tesla

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Ace is definitely the biggest boomer in the locker room, my man has his own house and a completely finished and done on time deck? What can be more boomer than that

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

It's probably me, because I am just an old fart playing fake hockey on a website. I never really played farmville, but I do remember that my generation is the founder of internet piracy.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

You would think that the oldest player on Baltimore, Lord Raiden, would be the token, out of touch, grumpy, old guy... and you'd be wrong. THat's 1000% Dee Centerman IV @grok. In his long SHL career, DCIV has developed preferences for things to be quite particular, from his music to the way people dress. Never in his life did he think he'd play on a team with a Pokemon, yet here we are!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]