Create Account

S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

Hello Season 150! I hope FHM 62 is an improvement over what we have now. I’m sure goalies are still black magic and just an RNG every game, there’s no way to make a good one still?

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Hello future SHLers! Pretty cool that all live sporting events are simulated now for the sole purpose of sports gambling. No one watches the streams, but just checks the score and to see if their same game parlay hit. Actual humans competing was overrated anyway.

45 words

Hi SHL of the future I hope things are still going strong. This community has been a unique and fun part of my life where I have gotten to share my love for hockey with so many incredible people

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Enjoy the portal, you will never understand the fun of updating on the forum with all the people who have no idea what they are doing and make the posts look terrible. Enjoy the ease of the portal!

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Hello S150, I can make an easy prediction, I will still be GM of the Yukon Malamutes likely. Bold I know but I honestly don't think I am going anywhere. We are on the cusp of another expansion, and it's already been 11 seasons since I founded the Malamutes which seems insane. 4th Lines came and went recently, and the J has been a bit of a fiesta this past little while. Wonder how it's going to look in s150.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Hi Season 150! Everybody who says the game was better in the olden days is right, the game is too soft now and it is your duty to commit a blatant game misconduct on the next player you encounter!

[Image: Skree.gif]

You managed to GM a team to the cup, right? Right? Motherfucker god damnit I swear to god if you won't I will go and retire your entire team you slug!

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Hello S150! Odds are, I’m not in the league anymore. You’ll be able to find me in the history books though (at this point I’ve done nothing in my SHL career worthy of history, so maybe I’ll go down in history as the most mid user there was). Hope it’s still growing and going strong.

Why are we all playing in Europe now? Why is Trump still president? Why are we still playing on FHM 8. Toronto still hasn't won a cup? (sorry)

hello its been 75 seasons that is pretty impressive i wonder if we still here i wonder if im specifically still here and stuff like that who else but me zaynzk the most important

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Hi! Is Hodor still playing? Oh well, can't wait to see the 75 Challenge Cups Texas is going to win with Hodor never retiring for this whole time

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Hello future SHL. You probably know me as Cup Noodle or Deep Thought, the latter being the Wayne Gretzky of sim hockey. I hope that in the future the sim engine is better because FHM 8 is terrible to watch.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

Hello season 150, I wonder how it is going up there? Are you still using FHM? Is there another product on the market by now? I hope your userbase is still strong and awesome!

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

Congrats on the update to FHM 9! Anyway, I'm glad the SHL Live Service update has gone smoothly and all of the players in the Premium Plan have been updated to reflect their 4000 TPE increase. The free-tier TPE cap has also increased by 50 to 225, so I'm happy to hear all of the quality of life improvements that you've gotten since my day.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I am excited the SHL has made it to 150 seasons, I haven't been here long but hope to stay until that happens. Thanks SHL!

Foil Up Boys