Create Account

Same IP thread

meow and i are buddies irl and work at the same place so we will be under the same ip from time to time (i also don't have wifi at my house)

I'm creating an account for my friend on my computer. He shouldn't be on my IP much though.

I just got mames29 to signup, He and I work at the same place so from time to time we'll have the same IPs.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Just saw this my roommate will be signing up shortly (username unkown ATM) will be using the same IP. address

West Kendall

I share IP with wadey, JP, JNH, HFFO, and richan B)

considering i was drunk on tkyl's account last week.... he is my roommate and i only get him to do shit on my computer so its like obviously the same IP. haha.

not that it matters since he is completely inactive/irrelvant :lol:

[Image: livius.gif]

my roommate will be signing up soon.
not sure what her username will be.

actually scratch that.
my brother is joining, not my roommate.

well i mean he is my roommate, but he is a he, not a she

Quote:Originally posted by Jme is Trash@Dec 17 2013, 08:44 PM
actually scratch that.
my brother is joining, not my roommate.

well i mean he is my roommate, but he is a he, not a she

:lol:

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I am trying to convince my brother to sign up.. if he does will edit with his username

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Okay he signed up!!!! Username is SnugglesTheBear

We will usually have the same IP when we are at home after school.

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

I just got my roommate hooked to GM simulation leagues online and told him of this and he wants to give it a try. Would be large competition between us but he said he didn't want to if it would fuck me over due to using the same IP.

LMK. Cheers

Me and Edmontonhopeful are good friends and brother in law and are sharing a hotel room for a while.

Quote:Originally posted by Duey722@Dec 16 2013, 02:55 PM
I share IP with wadey, JP, JNH, HFFO, and richan B)

Can confirm.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

My brother will be signing up today.

Username: Nickball09