[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Feb 12 2018, 09:51 PM
Calgary official S38 champs then.

Nice.

Nah

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Feb 12 2018, 09:51 PM
Calgary official S38 champs then.

Nice.

Lul

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 12 2018, 07:11 PM
But seriously... what's the difference between salary cap cirumvention and knowingly overspending?  Like not being a smart ass.

one GM suspended for 10 games vs 2 GMs suspended for a season :lol:

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Good work!

Quote:
Quote:[b]
Quote:[b]Hey,

I'm trying to make sure all of the budgets are complete before the regular season starts.  Your team's posted budget doesn't match up with my budget spreadsheet.  Please take a look at the spreadsheet and check yours against it.  The players highlighted in red are the ones with problems. 

BUDGETS

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!  Cheers

EJ

Hey there, so I updated our team Budget page but have no clue how to edit the spreadsheet you linked me.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=S...=0#entry2403440

I am not sure if there is something else I am missing to do. If I need to update another page or something just let me know and I will get it fixed.

Thanks for pointing that out.[/b]

I'll update the spreadsheet! Thanks!
[/b]

Is that something I am supposed to have privileges for and am expected to do? Or have I done it correctly? Honestly never had the run down on what I'm supposed to do with budget, past the LR one.[/b]

Nope, updating that spreadsheet is my job as budget director. You don't have to do anything with it. But if you ever notice any problems with it, feel free to let me know and I'll correct them!
[/b]

I have no clue how or why, but it looks to me as BK shaved 2mil off of my contract. This does not cause a issue this season, but does mean that we were over cap last.....

How do we progress from here?[/b]

I don't know, to be honest. I just took over about two weeks ago, so I'm not sure how to handle this kind of thing? I'll ask Eggy, but it seems like that's something the previous budget director should have caught at the time?
[/b]
Eggy is on holiday but yeah it's definitely something that should have been fixed before it was an issue. I do not have rights to use the spread sheet. I updated the text one. I will inquire about someone doing a sheet for us but I don't know squat about them.[/b]

You don't have to use a spreadsheet. The post is fine. Whatever you prefer. And we'll just let Eggy deal with last season's budget when he gets back.
[/b]

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

disappear for months and then try to clear my name

it me Nuck

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Disappointed, woke up and thought a new punishment had been slapped down.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Keygan@Apr 27 2018, 08:28 AM
Disappointed, woke up and thought a new punishment had been slapped down.

same tbh

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Apr 27 2018, 06:46 AM
disappear for months and then try to clear my name

it me Nuck

be nice dad