Create Account

S43 PT #1 - New Season, New Reasons

The Hamilton Steelhawks are going to face some adversity this season due to the lack of goaltending this year, due to this, the Steelhawks will have to utilize their strengths to the maximum possible efficiency in order to win hockey games. Our key strength will be our forward depth. We can run nearly 3 lines of extremely talented forwards who can score, if the Steelhawks can find the perfect chemistry between everyone, their depth scoring will carry them through the season. Another strong suit would be their defensive depth as well. The Steelhawks can run their top 4 with all above 1300 TPE defenseman which all together will play the majority of the even strength, PP, and PK time during the season. Finally the Steelhawks also have some impressive top end talent that has had some high success in the past. If one of their top guys can break out and score the 60 points that a lot of cup winning teams tend to need, then the Steelhawks have a good chance to make an impact in the season.

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

[Image: 4rnj8Nw.png]

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

YOUNG TEAM: Texas Renegades has a bunch of great prospects for quite some while now and their previous season performance will only mean that they can aim even higher as the players have gained much needed SHL experience. I would say Texas are definite play-off contenders and will compete for even higher places.

JP&Dankoa partnership: The two guys have proven to be one of the best coaching partnerships I've seen, dankoa for me is an HR God considering how much he takes time to make sure everyone's happy at the team, while they also manage to make bomb trades for incoming players. I strongly believe the team is more than ready to compete.

Colton Hagan: Colton Hagan was a mad beast for Texas last season and he still hasn't hit his peak yet so we're expecting more wonders from the experienced right-winger. Overall, Hagan's leadership will be deciding factor how high of a chance Texas has of advancing to playoffs.

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

Raptors Colorado Raptors’ Strengths Raptors

One of the Colorado Raptors’ biggest strength is that we have many experienced players. We currently have 22 send downs. 14 of the 22 players are from S43 draft class, 5 are from S42, one from S41, one from S40 and most experienced player is from Baron O’Beefdip from S39.
Colorado is squad with very skillful and talented players. 12 players have reached SMJHL Cap (350 TPE) and one is very close to cap with 334 TPE. We have strong players in both, offense and defense. 9 wingers have reached SMJHL Cap, that means that we have 4 strong lines with wingers (one will play as a center player). 3 defenders have reached the cap. And of course our number 1 goalie Scottey Crawfling has 350 TPE.
And our last strength, in my opinion, is our new General Manager Carbine. Carbine is very experienced SHL user so I believe that he can manage our squad to the Four Star Cup.

163 words

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

The strength of the West Kendall Platoon can be resumed in 3 major points:

Firstly, the veteran contingent on the team has done a tremendous job in fighting off regression. With Alex Light & Dani Forsberg leading the forwards, the duo has found chemistry on the ice last season and will look to reignite it this season as well. On the blue line Ludwig Koch Schroeder has been a quiet force who is due to “break out” and get better as he ages.

Secondly, our coaching staff has won with this group of players 2 seasons ago and that stayed mostly unchanged. JR & Wongy have done a tremendous job helping optimize player builds and ensure that the team stay active. Line work has been on point in the last 2 seasons as well.

Lastly, many teams have an army of fans. We have a Bojo in net. No other team has that and if his performance keeps improving I expect him to lead the league this coming season in most categories.

(172 words)

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

The Toronto North Stars have been building for a while now. Pretty much since before Carter Manning was drafted in S39, the Stars have been grinding away and accumulating young talent. And so far, it's gone pretty well. So that's our first strength: we have a lot of young (S37 or younger) talent on this team. With this, we can only get better as some of the other squads like the Dragons and Jets start to regress. Second Strength: Our forward core is young and very talented. Out lowest TPE Top 9 forward is 667 TPE at the end of last sesason. It's not enough to compete with some of the big boys out there, but it's a fairly well balanced lineup for a very young team. All 9 players can contribute 20+ points. Last strength: The versatility of the lineup. Of the Top 9 forwars, we have 5 centres. This means that we can have versatility in the face-off circle. Along with the centre versatility, most of us forwards have focussed on the defensive side of the game, meaning we can all play up and down the lineup in any situation. Now for a few weaknesses: we did lose some guys to free agency this year, which is never good for a rebuilding team and our defence is still thin, even though it is much improved. We almost snuck into the 4th playoff spot last year, this year we might be able to do it.

251 Words

[Image: Cover.jpg]

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

Over the last couple of seasons the Los Angeles Panthers have been getting stronger and stronger. They lost a couple good players in the season prior to free agency and retirements. However after a great couple of drafts they are looking stronger than ever. The veteran presence of Leetch to show the rope to our younger defensemen is incredible. Leetch has been a huge part of the organization since joining the team he is for sure a strengths for the team. Another strength for the panthers is the management/general managers, they have put their all into this team and have had many years of experience under their belt. They know how to build a championship team and that’s exactly what they’re going to do. Another strength is the coach this season, he has been with the team for many many years and has a lot of experience with leading practices and finding the right chemistry on each line. I think season 43 is going to be really good for the Los Angeles Panthers and I’m looking forward to it.
Code:
179 Words

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

1. Veteran players, Vancouver is already filled talent, with Several capped players, Some of the best top-4 defense pairs in the league including 3 capped D-men who can all play excellently in their own zone, but also chip in solid offensive numbers. S42  SMJHL Scoring leader, Eriks Skalbergs will also be staying in Vancouver this season. Players like Takshak, Thomason and Kierkegaard will likely be relied on even more than last season, as Jean-Luc Picard, Alex Andani and Kristaps Ball will not be on the team anymore.

2. Drafting, Vancouver managed to grab some really talented rookies in the S43 draft, players like McCarthy and Jacobs should help fill in remaining roster spots and bring some solid depth to the already stacked Whalers squad.

3. Goaltending, with Johannes Leitner quite likely taking over as the Whalers starter for S43, occasional playoff hero Greg Santos will be demoted to a backup role this season, making them one of the strongest goalie pairs in the league.

(167 words)

[Image: lebbish.gif]

The Wolfpack are happy to bring back Jasper Clayton to the fold in his farewell season. Jasper reinforces one of the already existing strengths for the team, our veteran leadership. Names like Oisin Fletcher, Dieter Dominique, Mia Landvik, Toivo Kossonen, and more have been well known around the league for many seasons for their contributions in various areas of the ice, and as long as we have that solid core anything can happen.

Another key and contradictory area is the development of the next generation. My own player is a very small part of it, but we also have up and coming talent like Piotr, Andani, and O'Sullivan who are already starting to make contributions at the SHL level. In the next ranks we have recent draftees like Maximillion Egger and Johannes Leitner, not to mention players in between the first two groups that will be ready soon like Maverick and Ulfrich.

Finally, I won't leave out the impressive leadership shown by the top brass in New England. They've been able to make some great additions to the roster while holding onto those key veterans I mentioned earlier. Because of their hard work, the Wolfpack is in a good position to compete both now and in the future. So there's our 3 strengths: veteran presence, youth development, and leadership among management

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Strengths of the whalers? Oh buddy, where to begin? How about the fact that we have about 8 capped players. That's a good place to start. Our top line of Robert - Kierkegaard - Skalsbergs - Moore - Tokashek are all capped at 350 and the goaltender is pretty close. And our second line? Three capped players, one damn near capped, and another that isn't too bad. So there you go 8 capped skaters on the top two lines for the Whalers. Basically the elite team that won the regular season is back again for more, and they are a little bit better this time around. I don't know how else to send it to you, our strength is our raw talent. I don't know enough about builds in this sim to say anything about the chemistry of the guys on the line together but I can only assume it's pretty good. We've got a lot of good scorers so I don't expect to see a lot of flashy passing and mostly just lots of guys taking shots every chance they get. We're going to brute force the other teams down, simple as that.

[Image: L3tGU51.png]

What can be said about Halifax that hasn't been said already?! This team is built from the S42 draft class, infused with a couple vets and sparked by a few more from the S43 class.

1. The Discord. The last time I saw this level of activity was in Portland back in S34/35. I once described that as insane because there was always someone online chatting about something and there was never-ending updates before I went and fucked that up. Well now we have Halifax... My alert is always going off. To the point of muting the sound... I would mute the channel but it is too awesome to ignore.

2. Leadership. Sure the bosses just got penalized. At the end of the day it doesn't reflect what they do for the team. One of them, if not both, are always around and the speaks wonders to the activity and updates of this team.

3. Roster. We are stacked. From top to bottom we compete with one another for more ice time and now, with many hitting the cap, we force the GMs to find what works best for our lines. It now goes past just throwing the highest earners on the top line and fill in the rest. Now they can find who plays best with one another... and that to me is fucking awesome!

NSFL PT

http://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopi...t&p=146169

NSFL > SHL

[Image: benoconnor.gif]
[Image: H9wdMVb.png?1]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png]

ph

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3