Create Account

S70 mPT #0: A Quick Question Due: March 26th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I can’t think of anything right now, so I just wanted to say you’re doing a really great job! Keep up the good work Smile

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

You have yet to mention magical pills so your PTs are doing better than some at least. Nah, jokes a side I have liked the prompts you have been doing so good job pal.

[34 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

PT's are great but since the time I have been here they are always extremely specific which is great when you are not a writer. What I am suggesting though is a 3rd prompt that is an open ended question with very few prompts that has to be written about your player so as to develop the character back story rather than mannerism.

EX.
Prompt 3
blah

You get it

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

I'd love to be able to record a short podcast instead of writing a PT, like 4 minutes or something talking about a subject. Maybe I'm just bored of typing things lol

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I honestly really liked the past few seasons’ prompts, especially since we had the opportunity to pick which prompts we wanted to complete. Having prompts relating to our players were great for world building/role playing, and there were also very much questions asking us, the user, about anything relating to hockey. Those prompts were also super cool, in a sense that you don’t see it too often in sim leagues. Would love for those options to still exist going forward.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

I think you guys are doing just fine with the PT's. Having the multiple angles to answer definitely has been a welcome improvement. Keep up the amazing work.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

You all are doing a great job keeping the prompts fresh and giving some good options for people to choose when completing the task. I have really enjoyed the mix between creative and more formal writing prompts.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

I would love to keep having multiple options for PTs, and I love the idea of having a prompt that relates to real-life hockey. Makes the PTs much more enjoyable for me, and I don't end up stuck with a prompt I struggle writing 150 words about.

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

I get a PT pass so to be honest I'm doing a wonderful job at completing PTs. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of opinions on PTs since I generally don't complete them with the PT Pass.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

I love the multiple options for PT. It makes it more open for creativity I think. Although, I saw someone else suggest PT based on word count, and I love that idea, as long as the extra words are thoughtful and not just run on sentences where people are trying to to just add PT.

55 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

I've enjoyed Levidians prompts so far. I think they are on par with Hotdogs stuff which is really saying a lot. Keep up the good work!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I don’t think there’s too much to improve on for the PT system. I am a bit biased as I go to school for creative writing, but I still think it’s an awesome system. I love the opportunity to get a little creative every week here and the prompts are always fun. Sometimes the topic can get a little obscure but more often than not the community finds ways to be creative and move forward! I can’t wait to get this season underway and do more PTs!

[Image: latrielle.png]
Sig. Graphic made by Ragnar

I don’t think there’s too much to improve on for the PT system. I am a bit biased as I go to school for creative writing, but I still think it’s an awesome system. I love the opportunity to get a little creative every week here and the prompts are always fun. Sometimes the topic can get a little obscure but more often than not the community finds ways to be creative and move forward! I can’t wait to get this season underway and do more PTs!

[Image: latrielle.png]
Sig. Graphic made by Ragnar

I've never had any issues with PT prompts, I think Hot Dog set the bar pretty high, Slash did his best and took a lot of undeserved criticism, and then Levidian stepped in and did an amazing job as well. PT Team is a very important part of the league and I think you all are fantastic!

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

As a newer member, I don't have a ton to comment on this topic. I do think that trying to mix up the prompts a bit more could be fun - maybe some prompts about offseason or team building activities?