Create Account

S74 mPT#1: Expectations

I expect for the Colorado Raptors to end with a solid record for the season. I want them to be in the top 5 teams, to prove that we are a contender.

Baltimore has continued to build out a solid core, and still has the incredible Sir Devoir in net. I expect the Platoon to continue to improve off of last season's results. A 2nd or 3rd place finish in the division seems likely.

This is going to be Troy's season in the Jr's. I'm going to be blocking more shots than anyone and hitting every single thing that moves. Our rookie goalies are going to be buying me drinks after every game because I am going to be making as many blocks as They do saves.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

to quote the great micool, legend of this website: "im gonna win the cup". i think we definitely have it in us to win it all this year.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

The expectations for this season is to battle for a playoff spot. Tom Pedersen would really like to participate in the playoffs again. And he would also like to get more points than last season and get a positive +/- stat.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Tampa is still in it's growing phase, and we're looking to be a solid team, but not really expecting to be competitive given the current state of the league.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

I want to see the LA Panthers keep building this season. We were 10th in the league on the regular season table at 36-28-2 and a +32 goal diff, rocked in Round 1 with a big win over SFP, and then got smashed by EDM in Round 2.

Of course I want to see us win the cup, but I'll be satisfied to break out and up from the middle of the table and make it a tighter series (perhaps 6 or 7 games) in Round 2. I think those are reasonable growth metrics, especially with the slow start we're off to.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Well winning a cup is obviously the goal right? With the first few games complete we see we are doing well but not getting that all important puck luck.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

While the first part of the season is not up to Bastien's expectations, he has every reason to believe the Monarch can go all the way if they rely on the preseason the team had. If the squad can focus and play clutch there is nothing that can stop the team to get to the Challenge Cup.

My expectations are very high. To put it very simply, and very plainly, in the very wise words of @micool132, "I'm gonna win the cup." Best of luck to every other team.

My team has been on the cusp of a second cup and now our bottom lines are ready to take responsibility from the top lines so I am expecting a deep cup run with a finals appearance.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

I'm expecting a playoff series win. I'd love to go all the way and win the cup, but it might be one more season until we get there.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

To be perfectly honest I expect it to be quite rough season as we lost 6 players to call ups, two of which were after their third season and thus are running rookie heavy squad.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Well for Daniel Durkburg the expectations for this season for his team Kelowna Knights would be too do a bit better than they did last season. This is probably Durkburg second too last season with the team and he hasn't been able too much playoff success this whole time

Quote:
Citadelles

My expectations for the boatz is for us to grab the playoffs by its proverbial ballz and win the damn cup.  Last year should've been ours but instead we lost in the first round like a bunch of idiots.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]