Create Account

S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

Hey SHL of the future, can you see this message? By that, I mean, does the forum still exist or has everything move to discord and the website. Hopefully, you still have access to this message.

36 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Low key, I hope you ain't reading this in 75 seasons cause like SHL should be dead by then, it shouldn't have lasted this long to begin with Wink, If your reading this in Season 150, life advice : Go touch grass Smile

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

This is season 150 calling telling you too attend a bunch of former SHL superstars funerals from this current draft class isn't it crazy world too have telepathic ways too call the future

Quote:
Citadelles

Hello season 150 players, I will most likely not be on this site anymore as it will have been another good chunk of years till this place reaches 150 season. I am but a random nerd that existed in 2024 and lightly used the site due to friendships I had gained from my previous experience with the site before I went IA for the first time. Please enjoy the simulation hockey league and have a good life!

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

hello future shl! does fhm have non-he/him pronoun options yet? no? damn, that's crazy. are you even still on fhm? am i still here? are any of us real? am i breaching the fourth wall right now?

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

SHL at 150? Honestly, I can't imagine what you even look like at this point. Right now we're still going nuts over the existence of the portal, but I hope that by your time we've taken it to another level and the league is even bigger and healthier than ever!

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Yo Season 150, it's the beeg yosh here. Hopefully Vaseline Podcalzone's legacy still persists even 75 seasons from now. Might be tough but at the very least we'll always have that S55 Four Star Cup and the back to back Challenge Cups

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Have you found parity yet? That is the biggest question I have for season 150 besides if there is still any team in the league without a cup win.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Hello to season 150! We have had some dynasties in the SHL lately, do you still have a lot of those in your time? Hope the league is still alive and running.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

Desr future SHL. We've come a long way since we first began. We've become more inclusif, upgrade sim engines, and made the league a lot more user friendly a sa whole. There's a lot left to do, and I hope future shl can manage to achieve a few of these things like goalies that matter and sims that are on time.

Dear Future SHL. I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for not allowing an expansion team or a relocation to Ohio. Also, if I am still kicking around ban me immediately. If I am not, then tell luke I said hello.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Howdy SHL, I'm so glad that I'm here. For all the ups and downs that sim leagues have this one has been the most fun consistently for me.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Hi S150, what's up? I sure hope we've fixed the goalie thing. No? What?
Any chance that we got a cool 3D sim going by now? No?
Dang, I'll stay in S75 then

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

Future 75 seasons from now me in the simulation hockey league, are you still struggling for fake money? I'm guessing so. Just remember it's all about the simulated fun, not the simulated money!

Hello me from the future, this is you from the past, you better have won a cup by now its getting crazy not having a cup in 5 years now. At least we won some awards right