Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Keeping It Up

@SDCore had a strong pre-season and I certainly think he can keep that production up. He’s getting big minutes in which he can prove himself and I’d be surprised if he didn’t closely contend for ROTY.

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

Code:
Option 2: Identify a player or a team who was impressive on the ice in preseason who you think will be able to sustain this strong performance throughout the regular season. (25+ words and tag anyone involved)

For the S49 SHL preseason we saw how @ErM Tor Tuck was an assist machine by producing 35 assists in the preseason. I believe he will be able to sustain his assist production and be a backbone on the  Blizzard blueline for the season and be a staple on the special teams.

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

New England getting a playoff spot in preseason just shows how the team is building itself up. I think during the season they are only going to get better and start performing like a true contender. Watch them keep it up.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

I am so sorry but I have to go with my boy @notorioustig I love my teammate but the man lead every defender in points in the preseason, but is a performance black hole in regular season, @FourFour is even asking to be on my line

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Dom Montgomery had 24 points in the preseason with a +/- of 4 and only 10 penalty minutes. I don't know what kind of magic was being done, but I highly doubt with his regular season luck that this will be kept up. Not sure if "overperform" would regularly be applied to him in regards to hockey, but my expectations were so low that I was quite pleased with his performance. He will have trouble keeping it up in the regular season, and if I'm wrong, then cool.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Sorry Sanyi Kocsis, it is going to be hard to keep up with his preseason totals of 36 points in 50 games with Texas. He was on the first pairing and played a team high 22.72 minutes, but will likely see more time on the 3rd pairing in the regular season.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2019, 12:57 AM by diacope.)

Gotta go with my Whaler buddy @ontanis, he had 10 goals and 20 assists in the preseason and propelled the our team on the power play, he lead the defenders with 12 PP points and had the most goals on the team when we had the man advantage. He still has a little room left to upgrade and will have more opportunities whenever our rookies get more TPE

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

@notorioustig had 46 points, 10 goals. I can't see that happening after he had such a great rookie season in Detroit. He's puck luck has run dry.

RETIRED

@ml002 and the whole Stars

this man has been trying to rebuild for seasons but for whatever reason no matter what sort of team they seem to roster they continually are able to put out for being he small guy on the block

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

As several have very accurately pointed out, @notorioustig put up a monstrous preseason that he is almost assuredly not going to repeat when it actually matters because that would just be too easy. Buckle up for another sweet, sweet year of 5-7 goals and 30-34 points which is right in his mediocre wheelhouse

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Quote:Option 2: Identify a player or a team who was impressive on the ice in preseason who you think will be able to sustain this strong performance throughout the regular season. (25+ words and tag anyone involved)

I think @jRuutu preformed well. He played great having 11 goals and 23 assists. I think he is good enough to even improve on this and maybe even set a 40 point season down.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Dionyz Vyskoc @artermis had a great points haul in pre-season, much like everyone on the North Stars roster but that's it. It's pre-season. The aging winger is benefiting from playing alongside superstar Mikhail Lokitonov @ml002. I expect him to regress back to 40-something points for the regular season.

(sorry arty, I just had to write something for this task Tongue )

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Option 1: Identify a player or a team who overperformed on the ice in preseason who you think will have trouble keeping it up in the regular season. (25+ words and tag anyone involved)
I think the Lethbridge Lions overperfromed in the SMJHL in the preseason. With such a new squad lacking a solid veteran presence, I do no think they will be able to keep in up during the regular season. The loss of their starting goalie and most of their veterans means this team will likely find themselves in the first round again.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

@TnlAstatine Monkey D Luffy has overperformed during the preseason. He's not a great player but he was lucky to be able to score 9 goals. It's only the preseason so the defense didn't play their best. He won't be able to score more than 5 goals in the regular season.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Tampa Bay... Had a great preseason and then came the trade sending both @ztevans and @Pris from Hamilton to Tampa Bay. Definitely bolstering that blue line and should be able to sustain their competitive level throughout the season. There are also some weaknesses, but I'm sure the GM there will try to harness those down long team.

[Image: Wally.png]