Create Account

S53 WFT #3 - Candles (???)
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2020, 09:16 PM by StadiumGambler.)

The candle I'd go with is Checking Citronella. If the wax molds existed and were advanced enough it would be white wax with a yellow wax image of a player getting cross-checked from behind by another player present on several sides of the candle. Citronella is the chosen scent due to starting with a C and the practicality of it (Citronella is used to repel those pesky mosquitoes.)

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Former Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger -  Aurora  Stars

Thicc Cheezy candle - Booze, hookers, and coke. Ever had an all night bender in Vegas with copious amounts of alcohol, a couple of dirty girls - who are of course hired ladies of the night - and a little pick me up when you get drowsy? Well now you can experience it in the Thicc Cheezy canlde! You too can experience the smell of 2 hour long drunk coked up sex in Vegas with a couple of well experienced hookers!

[Image: img]

Wagner's candle would smell exactly like his dad's friend's beer hall. Homey, warm, with hints of cinnamon and flour. Jimmy worked there during the summer when there wasn't any hockey to be played to help with the hockey bills.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2020, 12:39 AM by kenvald.)

Sven loves his candles. He often goes to a "make your own" candle shop downtown where you get to pick out a few of your own fragrances out of hundred different options. Some of them are quite, unexpected, so they have almost everything you can think of. Now for Sven, he sometimes goes overboard with his fragrances. Trying to mix and match with smells that does not make much sense but usually he gets it right. Or at least right enough that he can burn it at home without the neighbors complaining.

Then one day he went down to the shop to make HIS candle. The Sven candle, or whatever you want to call it. A candle that had a smell that would embody Sven, the person and the player. Here are the fragrances he picked, and why:

BACON
Part of Sven's breakfast almost every day is bacon. Walking into Sven's home you would more often than not smell the lingering scent of fried bacon. He loves the taste, the smell and how well it goes with pretty much everything. Definitely his favorite side if not entree.

BLACK TEA
While Sven is a strong and athletic guy that loves his meats. He also very much enjoys to sometimes relax in front of the TV with some tea, or "chai" if you want to be fancy. Some black tea with a little honey is just what he needs sometimes to wind down from a hectic hockey day.

MORNING DEW
This is a smell that is dear to Sven. It is what he would smell during every early morning when he dragged himself, or was dragged, to hockey(of course not during the colder months, though). Be it practice or a match. Ever since he was young this has been a common theme and with time it has become quite nostalgic.

SANDALWOOD
Now this is the proper smell of nature. Whenever Sven gets the chance he likes to go outside to his closest state park and just walk around and take in his surroundings. Sandalwood has a very strong and woody(duh) smell but compared to other wood smells, sandalwood has a deeper and more aromatic smell. Putting this in any candle immediately takes him back to the days when he used to rent a cabin by a lake. Back in the good 'ol days.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

My player's scent is duck butter. For everybody who knows what duck butter is, they know it is an odd smell from too much heat in a certain area. Bale is hot and he sweats a lot. Duck Butter

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

Adam's Candle would would be three tiered, the first part of the candle would make you think of Norway where he grew up (Green forests and winter berries) the Second part would give you hints of Canada, where he started he professional career in Kelowna (Maple Syrup and Pine Cones) and the last parts would give you a hint of Texas for the next step in this career (BBQ and Gun Powder)

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

I like coconut honestly, kind of a weird scent but it is quite relaxing. The rest of the team gets a little weirded out by the candles but it keeps everyone relaxed. We have won more games since I started burning them.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Skao Anazibf is an absolute workhorse so his candle reflects that by smelling like gatorade, body odour and the Hamilton Steelhawks locker room where the players make out post game after a big win.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

When Santtu Rasanen was approached for the Candle sponsorship, he wanted to create something special. Something that reflected not just who he was but also the incredible town and country he grew up in. Finland is home to some of the most beautiful scenery on earth and Santtu wanted that to be reflected in his candle. After a long testing period, he was satisfied with the results.

Named “Kodin Tuosku” (Scent of home) this unique candle contains everything that made Finland, and indeed Santtu’s hometown of Turku, such a wonderful place to grow up. A combination of the powerful woody scents from Finland's famous forests, which over 70% of the country is covered in and the subtle aquatic citrus smells from some of the cleanest, most refreshing rivers in the world make this candle a treat for anyone who wants to know what Finland is like. Everything from its giant forests to its 180,000 lakes represented in this candle. Even managing to capture the smell of breathing the fresh air from the top of a high fell in the mountains. A perfect representation of the country that Santtu Rasanen loves and treasures dearly.

Kastrba’s first pitch was immediately turned down as the Willy’s team felt a “Hockey Bag” scent wouldnt even sell well as a gag gift. David then thought back and remembered the curious aroma of the hops he used while brewing his own beer back in Vancouver. That idea went over a whole lot better.

Alex Petrenko would like his signature candle to evoke feelings of home and comfort. He has fond memories of being back in Russia and helping his mother cook her signature beef stroganoff and would like his candle to have that sort of scent. Light up the candle and you'll get that beefy spicy, comforting scent. It'll be the perfect way to relax and find that happy place.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

My candle would have an interesting smell. The scent that would hit your nostrils would be the scent of WBFs tears. This would smell similar to petrichor, due to the sheer volume of crying WBF does. The candle would be called “WeepyBeFinn” and would be available throughout the city of Buffalo

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

For Lyle's candle, only really knowing hockey related things, he had chosen the scent of a freshly zambonied sheet of ice. It is a smell that Lyle has always loved, he says it get him ready to turn it on, 'the smell of fresh ice let's me know it's game time'.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

My candle scent seems pretty obvious. If Gweneth Paltrow can sell vagina scented candles, than I'm going to sell the scent of my childhood: Despair. It smells like loneliness, shame, and anxiety. We've all been there, might as well set the future generations up for what is coming!

04-12-2020, 06:08 AMnour Wrote: Skao Anazibf is an absolute workhorse so his candle reflects that by smelling like gatorade, body odour and the Hamilton Steelhawks locker room where the players make out post game after a big win.

Wait, I thought that was just a thing between you an me? Other people do that too?