Create Account

S76 mPT #2: What is colorblindness? Due: Sunday, April 21st @ 11:59 PM PST

Pengu would happily pick Chicaho to play against. Not only are they his friends and former team, but yellow and black is close enough to white and black to be penguin friendly!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Our first game with the alternates will be the Philly Forge. We picked them becuase they are a division rival and want to look good playing against them.

Foil Up Boys

We’d have to pair them up against LAP. Not for any particular reason other than the fact that I love their color scheme. Them and TBB are wild color schemes, both fantastic.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

The Regina piss ice jerseys will make their most (in)auspicious debut against the St. Louis Scarecrows, as part of a massive uniform scheduling mistake that will force the fans to watch a most hideous matchup featuring a whole lot of yellow.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2024, 07:04 PM by hhh81. Edited 1 time in total.)

Because of the large number of Team Sweden players on Winnipeg Jets, they agree to do an "international" themed matchup with the Platoon. Using a blue and gold palatte, they reinvented the beloved constellation bear to honor Lias Ekholm-Gunnarson, Lord Farquaads, and the many other Swedish players on the Aurora. It brings international cred to the SHL regular season

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

I would choose to play our game against Los Angeles because they are realistically our biggest rival and it makes it fun to see a new jersey matchup.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

We've chosen to wear our garish "piss-ice" colored jerseys in a game against the Nevada Battleborn for maximum confusion. This is a point of pride for the Elk, who used to have faintly yellow ice for some of their home games. Don't ask me why, but since we don't do live PBP sims anymore that's the goal.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

the san francisco pride are an easy pick because you can just slap pride night with it vs the pride and if you beat the pride then you've beaten pride in your whacky alt jerseys for fun!!

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Tampa Bay matchup vs San Francisco is always epic, but with bright pink versus bright yellow and purple people would need sunglasses to watch the game.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Well given that I talked about pride themed merch, playing against the Pride would make a lot of sense but also be incredibly confusing, but that is fun right?

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

There seems to be an abundance of green teams in the J, with Maine, Kelowna and Vancouver all having it as a main colour, so for the Saskatchewan jerseys, we’d need to find someone far removed from it, maybe Newfoundland? But not this season, they’re very good, maybe Detroit?

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

The Inferno, will be debuting their new Atlanta city flag inspired jerseys against none other than the Baltimore Platoon, why wouldn't we want to rock our newest duds against one of our most hated rivals. Look good on the ice and you will play good on the ice. At least we hope that is what happens

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

I'm playing against my team, the Montreal Patriotes. Everybody on both teams will be wearing my jerseys because they're just that good. Confusion is for nerds we got this

For our debut game, we're facing off against the "Tampa Bay Barracuda," a team known for their unpredictable style and innovative strategies. We chose them for their reputation as a formidable opponent, eager to test our new alts against a team that thrives on pushing boundaries and challenging conventions.

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Regardless of the colourschemes, my top pick for which team I'd like to play against has always been and will always be the New Orleans Specters. And I want to beat them.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty