Create Account

Chirper #51 (AC Week #509)

Been playing Persona 3 Reload this weekend and loving it!

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

New season about to start, woop woop!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

I must finish the chirps

Almost season time LFG

Not to bad if I say so myself

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Bring on the new season!

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Last day to get ya chirps in!

[Image: cuffana.png]

Got up this morning and helped the missus clean the house.

[Image: cuffana.png]

Well, it's Sunday, the sun is shining. I got laid last night I got laid the day before. I'm in the gym getting ready to get a good workout and they ready for what's gonna happen this season? Yeah, I'll be in in a minute, dude, I'm the man and to be the man you got to beat man, I've got to be beaten so you and your little dog and your stupid, little coffee and your and your weakway of living and your girlfriend. That might be a boyfriend. That looked like a girlfriend that I had a February last year. I hope you get to killers reference. There can take it in certain spin. Because it feels good to be the man somebody tells fitted. I'm coming for ivory recording as any care beat, meet me. Who gig out I'm about to go do deadliness and jump rope. See you later bye love the champ

Ended weather thing the fish don't file the grill in the beanstone burn in the kitchen. Trying to get up that hell. If you know you know someone called Terry Bradshaw, tell him to bring his ghost down to Sunday dinner. We got the graveyard, we got the sauce. We got the juice and a juice is pick it loose holler. If you hear me genetic freak freak athlete team all day. Dude, you can't see me John Cena. 5 knock on shuffle get giggig gig shakeem in the ball cat Alejandro. Tell him he's weak and he can't play hockey. Let's see what else do I go out here? Oh, you're a pig and you're also a pig. And you're a pig too oink, going on the greatest ever.

Happy Sunday

Is the season here yet….

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

Sleepy Sunday… zzzzzzz

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

One more day until we return to greatness

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

01-29-2024, 09:44 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: You will be able to earn 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. However, there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything in between to achieve the maximum payout. Reminder. Minimum effort for chirps may not be paid.
it’s so hard to believe for me that last season I was almost last on my team for points, but now I’m leading my team in points