Create Account

Chirper #59 (AC Week #517)

My battlehawks lost their first game! Damn!

GGFG! Grizzlies

I'm only rooting for Denver in the NCAA mens hockey tournament because they are the only NCHC representative left. Go Denver!

GGFG! Grizzlies

SWEDEN GOLD SWEDEN GOLD SWEDEN GOLD

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Quick shutout to @Shiamus and @Tsunny for their amazing seasons, they have no official nominations to show it but both were incredible for the success of their team! Lily Jin Morrow single handedly carried Vancouver this season and she cemented herself as one of the all time greats to wear the blue and green, while Sonja Solberg was the other side of the Solberg twins' duo, completing her sister perfectly, even finishing 2nd overall in the league for points! 2 users I personally love, y'all are gonna do great in this upcoming season, and even if there's no official recognition, know that there's at least one person rooting for y'all!

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

03-30-2024, 07:10 PMSeany148 Wrote: Quick shutout to @Shiamus and @Tsunny for their amazing seasons, they have no official nominations to show it but both were incredible for the success of their team! Lily Jin Morrow single handedly carried Vancouver this season and she cemented herself as one of the all time greats to wear the blue and green, while Sonja Solberg was the other side of the Solberg twins' duo, completing her sister perfectly, even finishing 2nd overall in the league for points! 2 users I personally love, y'all are gonna do great in this upcoming season, and even if there's no official recognition, know that there's at least one person rooting for y'all!

Awwww, thank you so much for those kind words. It means a lot to me

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Ant7F8q.png]

Long week but its almost over

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2024, 08:12 PM by PapaSorin.)

Can't wait til tomorrow

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Yo

We’re gonna lose our major orders this time around I seear

Sometimes I remember

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

Most times I forget

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

Yes! The Golden Gophers are out of the NCAA tournament!

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

03-30-2024, 09:15 PMMuNk22 Wrote: Yes! The Golden Gophers are out of the NCAA tournament!
having to log on and see someone celebrating this is the worst thing thats ever happened to me actually but i respect your joy even if it is the total opposite of mine

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

I don't miss having to do media. Everyone should get a league job!

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

I have shingles